National poll: Sanders tied with Clinton, Trump up 8 points

Just about time for me to move to the moon and secede from these fricking earthlings.

well stop the world. the ONLY two candidates the Democrat party would allow the voter in their party. are neck in neck in Far Left field.

I'm waiting to hear them say all this has been a joke

well stop the world. the ONLY two candidates the Democrat party would allow the voter in their party. are neck in neck in Far Left field.

I think we should suspend the presidential election this year and pick someone randomly out of the phone book.

Say no to the status quo. :dev3:

National poll: Sanders tied with Clinton, Trump up 8 points

Donald Trump’s lead among Republicans nationally has soared back to double digits, according to the results of the latest Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, while on the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are locked in a virtual tie.
Everyone poo-pooed the NH primary as a small number of white people making an insignificant choice, just wait for SC.... well, it looks like NH was pretty reflective of what's happening in the country two weeks later.
Are you one of the people who has lost their mind and is supporting Trump?

Donald Trump; a pro-choice, pro big government, pro socialized medicine Democrat woke up one day and decided, "I'm going to be a Republican for a while."

And the rube herd LOVE him. Just because he put the right letter after his name, even though the paint on it wasn't even dry.

If Hillary Clinton had the exact same awakening, the rube herd would be singing her praises today.

It is time to colonize the moon.

Just about time for me to move to the moon and secede from these fricking earthlings.

Could always try this. Can't say I haven't thought about what it would be like to go and be a part of the formation of humanity's first extra terrestrial state.

Mars One

Could always try this. Can't say I haven't thought about what it would be like to go and be a part of the formation of humanity's first extra terrestrial state.

Mars One
Will it have earthlings on it? Count me...OUT!

Technically, it will have Martians. At least, once we declare independence from Earth and draft our constitution. I mean, er....

Donald Trump; a pro-choice, pro big government, pro socialized medicine Democrat woke up one day and decided, "I'm going to be a Republican for a while."

And the rube herd LOVE him. Just because he put the right letter after his name, even though the paint on it wasn't even dry.

If Hillary Clinton had the exact same awakening, the rube herd would be singing her praises today.

It is time to colonize the moon.

Rhett Butler For President !

Mars One

Technically, it will have Martians. At least, once we declare independence from Earth and draft our constitution. I mean, er....
All right, but the first son of a bitch who won't serve the gay guy any Tang goes out the airlock. Without a helmet.

I support Sanders but would vote for Trump over Hillary. I really don't buy Trump's shtick at all; I think he's pulling a fast one on the Republicans. Bill and Hillary attended his wedding when he was a Democrat a while back. Hillary is the chosen establishment candidate that will perpetuate the status quo. Donald Trump is an unpredictable wild card that could do very serious damage to the conservative brand. I'll take my chances with Trump in that scenario.

Last edited:

I support Sanders but would vote for Trump over Hillary. I really don't buy his shtick at all; I think he's a moderate Democrat pulling a fast one on the Republicans. Bill and Hillary attended his wedding when he was a Democrat a handful of years back. Hillary is the chosen establishment candidate that will perpetuate the status quo. Donald Trump is an unpredictable wild card that could do very serious damage to the conservative brand. I'll take my chances with Trump in that scenario.
Hey! That wasn't me who asked you that question!

I think we should suspend the presidential election this year and pick someone randomly out of the phone book.
they'd probably get someone better than those two old crusty fogies. good gawd

Mars One

The Martian Trump will build a wall around Mars and make Earth pay for it.

Mars One

The Martian Trump will build a wall around Mars and make Earth pay for it.
At least he would stop any more immigration from Earth.

You mean those two old geesers that still have land lines?

You mean those two old geesers that still have land lines?
those two old geezer career politicians that still has a couple brain cells that isn't misfiring.

Forum List

Back