National poll: Sanders tied with Clinton, Trump up 8 points

Are you one of the people who has lost their mind and is supporting Trump?

I support Sanders but would vote for Trump over Hillary. I really don't buy his shtick at all; I think he's pulling a fast one on the Republicans. Bill and Hillary attended his wedding when he was a Democrat a handful of years back. Hillary is the chosen establishment candidate that will perpetuate the status quo. Donald Trump is an unpredictable wild card that could do very serious damage to the conservative brand. I'll take my chances with Trump in that scenario.
I asked you that question, not G. At least you will consider Sanders first. I don't consider Hillary an option, either, but with all those nice Republicans to choose from, I couldn't vote for the Donald, either. Anti-establishment is one thing, but the man is a nincompoop wholly incapable of running this country. Think again about the possibility of voting for an unpredictable wild card as Pres.

The election was going to be Jeb! v. Hillary. And the choice between another Bush and another Clinton made us all feel like we were being forced to lick up our own vomit, didn't it?

We kept voting for the "lesser of two evils", and goodness aren't we just baffled that we keep ending up with more and more evil choices?

Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over (voting for a lesser evil), expecting a different result.

The loons Sanders and Trump saw the mile wide opening in this fatally flawed political trend and cruised in on wings. They don't even have to spend much money! They are the NOT-Clinton and the NOT-Bush. Their popularity is built-in!

And have we learned?

Nope. We're still asking ourselves, "Which lesser evil are you going to vote for?"

Sanders and Trump are riding to victory on the inability of the tards to change.

Jesus H. Christ...

Just about time for me to move to the moon and secede from these fricking earthlings.

Could always try this. Can't say I haven't thought about what it would be like to go and be a part of the formation of humanity's first extra terrestrial state.

Mars One
Will it have earthlings on it? Count me...OUT!

Technically, it will have Martians. At least, once we declare independence from Earth and draft our constitution. I mean, er....
The Martian Trump will build a wall around Mars and make Earth pay for it.

When I'm President of Mars Trump will be banished to outside of the biosphere.

Forum List

Back