National Security Adviser Lt. General H. R. McMaster next to leave the White House

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
White House preparing for McMaster exit as early as next month

Two top White House advisers may leave over tensions with Trump:...

Trump swatted McMaster in a Twitter post after his comments at a European conference last weekend that he was certain Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. election campaign, which Trump has been reluctant to acknowledge.

-------------------------------

There have been these rumors before, but this seems to be more than rumor.

They have a name for companies that can't keep employees.

That kind of company is called "Failed".

They also call them "bankrupt".

Trump has had six. Bankruptcies I mean. The number of people fleeing this administration is many times that number. Many times.

Super increase the debt. Squeeze out every cent you can. Then take the money and run. That's how unethical businessmen work just before they declare bankruptcy.

Does Trump realize this is not one of his companies? That this is a country? Why we can't go bankrupt? Not sure he understands. We can't just go bankrupt and start over.

Sweet! After all the charges against Flynn are dropped later this month, he should get that spot back

Mr Sunni :)...I enjoy your replies and sense of humour, you seem a very intelligent man. But I can't understand your support foe Trump unless it was all sarcasm.
I like Trump because in reality, he is neither a Democrat or a Republican.

Sure he ran on the R ticket, and is somewhat conservative. But he is more of an Independent, and that fact alone makes both the establishment R and D political hacks in Washington DC hate him.

Anyway, he seems to be stirring up things a bit, and holding the feet of the deadbeats in Congress to the fire on several issues.

So basically, I'm enjoying the political circus, and laughing at Trumps over the top antics and showmanship; especially his tweets. ... :thup: .... :cool:

Bill Clinton's former NSA, Sandy Berger, became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives and strangely (or not so strangely) the MSM wasn't interested what he shoved down his fruit of the looms. Woodward and Bernstein were apparently on vacation and the rest of what passed for investigative reporters at the time preferred to let the unfortunate matter pass without comment.

Could Trump pardon Flynn and then reinstall him as National Security Adviser?

Sweet! After all the charges against Flynn are dropped later this month, he should get that spot back

how are they getting dropped my delusional friend? he already pled guilty. you really should stay off of the lunatic conspiracy rightiwngnut blogosphere.

if he wants to be dragged out of the White House maybe. but it wouldn't stop the state charges that are being held back.

if he wants to be dragged out of the White House maybe. but it wouldn't stop the state charges that are being held back.
Trump doesn't know what would happen. All he has to go by are the words of strangers he doesn't trust anyway.

It's what ever his "gut" tells him, or the last person he talked to.

Trump doesn't know what would happen. All he has to go by are the words of strangers he doesn't trust anyway.

It's what ever his "gut" tells him, or the last person he talked to.

Which makes him not overly bright

If the charges are dropped, the guilty plea goes away. He won't need a pardon. Just a matter of getting his security clearance back.

White House preparing for McMaster exit as early as next month

Two top White House advisers may leave over tensions with Trump:...

Trump swatted McMaster in a Twitter post after his comments at a European conference last weekend that he was certain Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. election campaign, which Trump has been reluctant to acknowledge.

-------------------------------

There have been these rumors before, but this seems to be more than rumor.

They have a name for companies that can't keep employees.

That kind of company is called "Failed".

The WH can no longer function in a normal capacity.

The VP and Cabinet must invoke 25 and save the country.

Forum List

Back