National Security Adviser Lt. General H. R. McMaster next to leave the White House

I thought John Kelly was supposed to be the next one to go that’s what we were hearing from all the anonymous sources a few weeks ago.

Mr Sunni :)...I enjoy your replies and sense of humour, you seem a very intelligent man. But I can't understand your support foe Trump unless it was all sarcasm.
I like Trump because in reality, he is neither a Democrat or a Republican.

Sure he ran on the R ticket, and is somewhat conservative. But he is more of an Independent, and that fact alone makes both the establishment R and D political hacks in Washington DC hate him.

Anyway, he seems to be stirring up things a bit, and holding the feet of the deadbeats in Congress to the fire on several issues.

So basically, I'm enjoying the political circus, and laughing at Trumps over the top antics and showmanship; especially his tweets. ... :thup: .... :cool:

Ahh, got it. You imagine your delusions are real.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Mr Sunni :)...I enjoy your replies and sense of humour, you seem a very intelligent man. But I can't understand your support foe Trump unless it was all sarcasm.

Sure he ran on the R ticket, and is somewhat conservative. But he is more of an Independent, and that fact alone makes both the establishment R and D political hacks in Washington DC hate him.

Anyway, he seems to be stirring up things a bit, and holding the feet of the deadbeats in Congress to the fire on several issues.

So basically, I'm enjoying the political circus, and laughing at Trumps over the top antics and showmanship; especially his tweets. ... :thup: .... :cool:

So you like that the people who are supposed to run the country have turned into a circus instead.

So you like that the people who are supposed to run the country have turned into a circus instead.
Of course he does. He's a Russian Stooge straight from Leningrad.

You have to admit that both D's and R's in Congress are beyond pathetic.

And I don't see that changing anytime soon. ..... :cool:

Yes, I admit that.

That's why I push for Proportional Representation so Congress would be full of different voices, and people elected by the people, rather than by money and the political system.

Why admit something not true?
The last four Democratic terms have been great for America.
That’s 16 years of recovery.
After 25 years of GOP disasters.
Reagan
Bush
Bush
Trump
25 years of shame

Reagan
Bush
Bush
Trump
25 years of shame

Reagan is the only post war Republican president not to have unemployment higher than when he came in.

Carter is the only Democrat president to not have unemployment lower than when he came in, it was at the same level.

Why are Democrats awful when it’s Trump and the GOP who are ruining the country?
How do you negotiate with a party that passed tax cuts for the rich under both Bush and Trump?
Democrat’s are bad because they believe in healthcare, supporting veterans, equal pay, and voting rights?
And, Democrats don’t even have any power, at least not yet.

Reagan
Bush
Bush
Trump
25 years of shame

Reagan is the only post war Republican president not to have unemployment higher than when he came in.

Carter is the only Democrat president to not have unemployment lower than when he came in, it was at the same level.
Weren’t like 10 million jobs created under Carter?

Reagan
Bush
Bush
Trump
25 years of shame

Well, 10 million jobs created and 10 million jobs lost..... = 0

Reagan
Bush
Bush
Trump
25 years of shame

You obviously are too young to remember the "Misery Index".

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 7.04.23 AM.png

US Misery Index - Index by President

Could Trump pardon Flynn and then reinstall him as National Security Adviser?

If the charges are dropped, the guilty plea goes away. He won't need a pardon. Just a matter of getting his security clearance back.

Sorry, dope. He's been convicted already. Charges don't "go away" after a conviction.

The most he can do is file an appeal.

Forum List

Back