Nationalisation proposition

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I propose Starmer nationalise the utilities and rolling stock on condition -

1) All workers are self employed. Not there, no pay. Sick, no pay. If they're crap/deadwood, their contract is pulled. Go on holiday, no money coming in. Oh, just like my self employment job.

2) Yearly payment increases inline with inflation, they're also reduced inline with results. Eg. If inflation is 3% for the year and 5% of train journeys were delayed, payments for the year reduce by 2%. If trains are on time, 3% increase.

3) Unions banned.

4) Bonuses are, you get to keep your contract.

5) No perks. Just like me, sort out your own pension.

I propose Starmer nationalise the utilities and rolling stock on condition -

1) All workers are self employed. Not there, no pay. Sick, no pay. If they're crap/deadwood, their contract is pulled. Go on holiday, no money coming in. Oh, just like my self employment job.

2) Yearly payment increases inline with inflation, they're also reduced inline with results. Eg. If inflation is 3% for the year and 5% of train journeys were delayed, payments for the year reduce by 2%. If trains are on time, 3% increase.

3) Unions banned.

4) Bonuses are, you get to keep your contract.

5) No perks. Just like me, sort out your own pension.
Said like a good fascist, what the hell is the matter with you? you seem to enjoy attacking fellow workers and want them to lose better working conditions they have fought for over many years, no one asked you to be self employed, i have been self employed my choice.

Forum List

Back