🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationalism in America is NOT Racist. Liberals Trying to Twist It

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Definition of nationalism | Dictionary.com
Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

Nationalism is fine.

White nationalism is a different story.

Liberals are trying to portray all white conservatives as “racist.” Well you bunch of idiots read the definition? So you mean to tell me that If was in Paris this summer cheering for our women’s soccer team and joining in the chant “USA! USA! That’s alright. I want Team USA to win at the expense of all other nations. But if I do the same thing at a Trump rally I’m a racist? Fucking idiots. So if I’m a patriot I understand we are a multi-racial nation. So how is my cheering for my nation wrong? If black patriotic people support the United States are they “Black Nationalist?” Don’t equate supporting national sovereignty and border security from criminals as being racist. White supremacy and nationalism are two different things. STOP twisting them for political purposes.

By liberal definition these people are “ racist”

Nationalism...unless the state is created upon racial lines cough' Israel 'cough is not in itself 'racist'.

Nationalism is America.

bunker3.jpg

It does not matter anymore. The term racist is utterly meaningless now.
Unless you are labeled as one. Try keeping your job...your business when certain charges from certain groups are leveled against you. You will see how 'utterly meaningless' it all is.

Nationalism is fine.

How? Nationalism is extreme love of ones country. Didn’t you read the goddamn definition. Idiots.
So.....

You don't see a difference between nationalism, or love of your country, and white nationalism, which is love of a white country?
There is no such thing as “ nationalism” just as there is no such thing as “black” nationalism. If you love your country and want us to defeat our enemies around the globe and to be the most powerful nation on earth...your a patriot aka a nationalist. Your talking about “white supremacy.” Not the same. Thick as a fucking brick ain’t ya?

Nationalism is fine.

Without whites there would be no USA.
And there ya have it folks.
The truth?...yeap...pretty cut and dry.
Yup. You're a racist.

View attachment 273011
Better watch it your GIF was a monkey. They will call you a racist.

“Nationalism” is newspeak for “patriotism”.

Forum List

Back