Nationwide baby formula shortage hits shocking levels sparking panic among parents

struth
Democratic cities don't control the supermarket chains or where they locate stores.
sure they do…do you have any idea how Govt works? The tax, they give out permits, etc

Dems have run cities so poorly stores don’t want to go there.

Biden doesn't control trucking or distribution.
sure he does, he’s in charge of enforcing Federal laws, and regulations that the trucking industry must follow

what in the world do you think the president does?

6 months ago Joe ‘The Buck Stops Here’ Biden took credit for fixing the supply chain problems.

Only right he takes the blame for the failures.

That’s interesting, did you give Joe credit for solving the supply chain issues 6 months ago? I have a sneaking suspicion the answer is no

This is the response Xiden and his band of demafasict have to Roe being overturned…if they can’t abort babies, starve them

Where is the Whitehouse meeting with producers of all these things in short supply? Even Jimmy Carter had a Whitehouse summit to get input.

You know why no summit?

Because the producers will be making statements the Whitehouse wouldn't appreciate. I can promise you the 1st thing out of all the producers mouths would be regulation, regulation, regulation.

And, the panacea for this will NOT be electing a Republican President in 2024. All the producers and businesspeople who came back/stayed under Trump, had it last exactly 4 years. Biden got elected, and we are almost right back where we started from. I would say that congress has to do something, but as long as the President can go against laws that congress passes by using EOs, we are in a world of hurt.

sure he does, he’s in charge of enforcing Federal laws, and regulations that the trucking industry must follow

what in the world do you think the president does?
Lol..😂😂😂 Biden can't force truckers to work.

What policy specifically impacted baby formula?
The “covid” relief bill they passed when they first took office….unnecessarily paying people not to work at the plants making the formula.

Forum List

Back