Nationwide baby formula shortage hits shocking levels sparking panic among parents

But let’s talk about MAGA Terrorists hiding under every bed!

Yeah...like you really give a shit.
If it happened on Trump's watch - you would find a way to spin it as positive.

Fine...when American babies start dropping dead from starvation (which is never in our lifetime) - I will start to give a fuck.

What is not being covered in the media, is that government aid agencies, have first crack at the manufacturers, so that they have supplies for refugees crossing the border.

Here is detailed information on formula market.

Here is where I have been told, is the most major cause of the shortages. But you won't find a single investigative, current report on that. I leave you all to figure out why.

What is not being covered in the media, is that government aid agencies, have first crack at the manufacturers, so that they have supplies for refugees crossing the border.

Here is detailed information on formula market.

Here is where I have been told, is the most major cause of the shortages. But you won't find a single investigative, current report on that. I leave you all to figure out why.

And no doubt the government is paying top dollar so everything gets diverted to them.

Yeah I know he isn't trying to kill babies.

But I had to beat the republicans to the punch.

Hell it's all bidens fault that everything else has a shortage and driving up prices according to the right wing.

Cause just in time production the private sector went with wasn't the problem to begin with.

But these economic retards will try to find a way to blame Biden I'm sure.

Yeah I know he isn't trying to kill babies.

But I had to beat the republicans to the punch.

Hell it's all bidens fault that everything else has a shortage and driving up prices according to the right wing.

Cause just in time production the private sector went with wasn't the problem to begin with.

But these economic retards will try to find a way to blame Biden I'm sure.

Go watch this, and see if you think baby formula is all that.

Putin is trying to kill American babies with this fuel shortage caused by his illegal war on Ukraine which directly affects baby formula production.

Am I doing it right?
No no. It's all bidens fault trucker drivers don't drive truck no more and the product shortage is because Biden doesn't produce workers and they are all trust fund babies that won't drive truck.

American babies don't have any baby formula....

But Biden's stolen Administration has 40 billion to send to a country across the world!

Does that seem just to you????:mad-61:

1652225808432.png

American babies don't have any baby formula....

But Biden's stolen Administration has 40 billion to send to a country across the world!

Does that seem just to you????:mad-61:

View attachment 642940
That's right it's the government fault the private sector doesn't have baby formula. I guess Biden shit down that baby formula pipeline. 😂😂😂

No no. It's all bidens fault trucker drivers don't drive truck no more and the product shortage is because Biden doesn't produce workers and they are all trust fund babies that won't drive truck.
So, Biden has to open the border and flood Texas with illegals because trucks arn't gonna drive themselves, and Putin's war on Ukraine has cause all these Central/South American refugees to be displaced by Putin's illegal war.

It's all Putin's fault.

Yeah but we have a labor shortage because of Biden. Company's can't hire Americans because of Biden. Get your lingo down if you are going to post here. It's all bidens fault. 😂😂😂
Maybe the 400,000 plus hired last month didn't want to work in a baby formula factory as there is lots of competition for labor right now.

So, Biden has to open the border and flood Texas with illegals because trucks arn't gonna drive themselves, and Putin's war on Ukraine has cause all these Central/South American refugees to be displaced by Putin's illegal war.

It's all Putin's fault.
Well according to Republican from 1980 to 2020 higher wages causes inflation and your hamburger might cost more if you pay a living wage.

Now after trump wages are going up and youre right inflation is going up.

Thank trump. Juan made less money and wouldn't effect inflation as much.

Forum List

Back