Nationwide baby formula shortage hits shocking levels sparking panic among parents

Yeah I know he isn't trying to kill babies.

But I had to beat the republicans to the punch.

Hell it's all bidens fault that everything else has a shortage and driving up prices according to the right wing.

Cause just in time production the private sector went with wasn't the problem to begin with.

But these economic retards will try to find a way to blame Biden I'm sure.
Ole pedo joe predicted this back in February. Why doesn't he have a plan?

I know Biden like to grab the tata's but surely he hasn't drained the milk out of all them yet.

I like how groomercrats don't hold Biden responsible for anything. It's almost like Biden isn't really in charge.

Inflation was like 2% and under Biden has gone up to 8%. At first groomers were saying that Inflation was temporary. Obviously a lie.

Biden and groomercrats in general are to blame for Inflation and high prices.

I don't blame Brandon specifically for a formula shortage but I do blame him & his handlers for the engineered crises & idiotic ideas that created multiple chokepoints across both production & supply chains leading to a formula shortage

Maybe the 400,000 plus hired last month didn't want to work in a baby formula factory as there is lots of competition for labor right now.
Get some Mexicans they will do the work and be happy they are not picking fruit.

I like how groomercrats don't hold Biden responsible for anything. It's almost like Biden isn't really in charge.

Inflation was like 2% and under Biden has gone up to 8%. At first groomers were saying that Inflation was temporary. Obviously a lie.

So what do you want to hold Biden responsible for.. shortages that drove prices up. Thats the private sector man.

Just in time production couldn't keep up.

Along with oil companies going out of business in America during Trump.

Learn something and get back to me.

The ultra maga it's my body and I don't want to wear a mask to protect the people that could die if they get Rona.

And now they want you to die giving birth or be force to give birth to a rapists baby.

The feds are buying up huge amounts of formula for their illegal immigrants at the border.... those women are so starved and malnourished from their trek they can't nurse their own baby's....

They did the same thing when Barry took over. Blamed Bush for their own failings for 6 straight years, then tried to claim credit when the economy started a slow natural rebound despite their buffoonery

Hell it's all bidens fault that everything else has a shortage and driving up prices according to the right wing.

Cause just in time production the private sector went with wasn't the problem to begin with.

Welcome to Capitalism. Don't you like it?

The feds are buying up huge amounts of formula for their illegal immigrants at the border.... those women are so starved and malnourished from their trek they can't nurse their own baby's....
I bet you believe that too. :heehee: Keep in mind, any pregnant illegal in this country, their fetus is a live human and automatically an American citizen now.

The ultra maga it's my body and I don't want to wear a mask to protect the people that could die if they get Rona.

And now they want you to die giving birth or be force to give birth to a rapists baby.
I love how you just put your indoctrination & fear out there, front & center!
Ignorant & scared is no way to go through life kid

I bet you believe that too. :heehee: Keep in mind, any pregnant illegal in this country, their fetus is a live human and automatically an American citizen now.
They have to be fed dude... I don't make that up... its nature....

I get your point - but I hate dishonest thread titles!

And you know what else dummy?... they get immediate healthcare free of charge in a hospital and credit cards to go shopping and they also get a government paid hotel room to stay in so their kids can go to school for free....
Just so you know the facts....

Forum List

Back