Nationwide baby formula shortage hits shocking levels sparking panic among parents

I know how Republicans act - but it's still a dishonest thread title! They don't need any help making up lies and conspiracy theories.
This is true. Next thing you know sucker Carlson and hannity will headline their show with this.

Get some Mexicans they will do the work and be happy they are not picking fruit.
If they have H1Bs, it sounds good to me. I don't want a job. I've smelled that stuff, years ago, when we had babies. It stinks. I bet the plants that make it stink, too.

Yeah I know he isn't trying to kill babies.

But I had to beat the republicans to the punch.

Hell it's all bidens fault that everything else has a shortage and driving up prices according to the right wing.

Cause just in time production the private sector went with wasn't the problem to begin with.

But these economic retards will try to find a way to blame Biden I'm sure.
Do you think it’s working?

1652245088300.png

OMG, what is Biden trying to kill our babies?

Well according to Republican from 1980 to 2020 higher wages causes inflation and your hamburger might cost more if you pay a living wage.

Now after trump wages are going up and youre right inflation is going up.

Thank trump. Juan made less money and wouldn't effect inflation as much.
A flooded job market causes low wages.

You are causing the problem, you dumbass.

Yeah I know he isn't trying to kill babies.

But I had to beat the republicans to the punch.

Hell it's all bidens fault that everything else has a shortage and driving up prices according to the right wing.

Cause just in time production the private sector went with wasn't the problem to begin with.

But these economic retards will try to find a way to blame Biden I'm sure.
I dunno flooding us with illegals who breed like rats-----sure does put a lot of demand on baby formula here.

Oh boy---

Libs and their lying...

Why Is There a Formula Shortage in 2022?

Formula manufacturers such as Mead Johnson and Abbott Laboratories have acknowledged the issue. They claim that they are shipping products to stores as quickly as possible. Industry experts say that the shortage is the result of external factors that are interrelated.

First, there is apparently an acute shortage of many of the raw ingredients that are used to manufacture infant formulas (which are mostly derived from cow’s milk). These shortages are the result of systemic supply chain problems that have resulted from the COVID pandemic. The lack of raw ingredients has forced manufacturers to slow production.

To compound the formula shortage of 2022, the reduced volume of formula products that is being manufactured is taking longer to make its way onto store shelves. This is largely due to supply chain problems and labor shortages. The net result is that products such as Similac and Enfamil are literally not available at major retailers such as Walgreens, CVS, and Target. Online retailers such as Amazon are also short on supplies.

Related Posts:

Similac NEC Lawsuits
Enfamil NEC Lawsuits
NEC Formula Product Liability Cases
Example of Recent Enfamil NEC Lawsuit

Shortages May Trigger Stockpiling and Price Inflation

The Similac and Enfamil shortage, which is a grave concern for infants who cannot breastfeed, has predictably started to prompt panic buying like what we saw with toilet paper and other items at the start of the pandemic. A spokesperson for INCA noted that they were seeing “some anecdotal evidence suggesting pantry-loading behaviors, which can put increased pressure on in-store inventory.”

INCA is encouraging parents to only keep a 2-week supply on hand and “avoid unnecessary stockpiling” so as to ensure that all parents have access to the formula they need. But will likely have little impact on the individual choices of parents desperate to meet the nutritional needs of their new babies. There are emergency sources of infant formula. But it’s not clear how effective or efficient these are.

The increased attention now being given to the baby formula shortage will likely increase the already high level of demand for formula. The presence of intense demand in the face of lower supplies will almost invariably lead to some level of price inflation.

Health Risks of Enfamil and Similac Infant Formulas

The current supply shortages of major cow-milk infant formulas such as Enfamil and Similac come just as these formula products are coming under fire for posing serious health risks for premature babies. Recent research has determined that formulas made from cow’s milk are potentially dangerous for premature infants because they significantly increase their risk of developing a deadly intestinal infection called necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC).

NEC is a very aggressive infection that attacks the gastrointestinal systems of infants and can cause rapid tissue decay. If not immediately treated, NEC can lead to perforations in the walls of the intestines and lead to systemic infections that are frequently fatal for premature babies.

Over the years, a growing body of scientific evidence of a causal link between NEC in premature infants fed with Similac, Enfamil, and other bovine formulas. Despite being aware of this evidence, the formula manufacturers have deliberately ignored this link, failed to warn about the risk of NEC for premature infants, and falsely marketed their products as safe for preemies.

This has prompted a wave of Similac NEC lawsuits and Enfamil NEC lawsuits by parents of preemies who were fed with these formulas at the hospital and subsequently developed NEC.

FAQs: Similac Shortages​

American babies don't have any baby formula....

But Biden's stolen Administration has 40 billion to send to a country across the world!

Does that seem just to you????

The reason why the shortage is happening is because the industry fucked up and created contaminated product...

Not sure how this is Biden's fault, exactly.

The reason why the shortage is happening is because the industry fucked up and created contaminated product...

Not sure how this is Biden's fault, exactly.
The government agency the FDA is slow to get off its butt and approve the reopening of a manufacturing plant. More and more it is tough to have faith in these central government agencies. Salaries and benefits and having a good time is prescribed. Diligence on the job is not.

But let’s talk about MAGA Terrorists hiding under every bed!

Don't worry Biden is on it.

Can you imagine what Trump's solution would be to solve this shortage of baby formula? I'm sure it would be similar to how he fixed Puerto Rico after the hurricane

1652387505677.png

Forum List

Back