Nationwide baby formula shortage hits shocking levels sparking panic among parents

Which industry got monopolized because small shops could not compete?

Financing maybe? Car manufacturing? :rolleyes: Because those were the too-big-to-fail industries discussed in 2009.

Does ANYTHING in that head of your actually add up? Seems like one big conflated, ignorant mess.
Everything they did had the too big to fail mentality as the core code, just as I already showed but I guess you are just too dense to get it.
This isn't complicated but maybe I'm not explaining it so you can wrap your (clot shot damaged?) brain around it?
Maybe if I had a coloring book we could make progress here but who has the time?
Good luck anyway

Everything they did had the too big to fail mentality as the core code, just as I already showed but I guess you are just too dense to get it.
This isn't complicated but maybe I'm not explaining it so you can wrap your (clot shot damaged?) brain around it?
Maybe if I had a coloring book we could make progress here but who has the time?
Good luck anyway

Moron can you answer ANYTHING straight?

You didn't show shit and when I asked you questions that go directly to the matter of what you are saying you just post empty bullshit.

Comeback when you grow the balls to actually answer what you quote.

My local liberal news just reported that recipe as Formula Misinformation, with a local, obviously liberal doctor claiming you can make your kid sick and not supply the right nutrients.

The Ministry of Truth will look into it.
Billions of people have been raised without the use of infant formula.

Billions of people have been raised without the use of infant formula.
Talk to the media, specifically KSTP of Mpls.
It has been deemed Misinformation.
Found the link...

A recipe for baby formula from the 1960s is swirling on social media as a solution to combat the shortage. Doctors explained that the method is dangerous.

Obey!!!

Last edited:
Democrats were in charge during Trump and the pandemic I hardly think so, capitalism has failed or is purposefully failing for increased profit .
Democrats undermined Trump. Now they are undermining babies. They want to kill the unborn and do nothing while there is a shortage of baby formula.

Democrats undermined Trump. Now they are undermining babies. They want to kill the unborn and do nothing while there is a shortage of baby formula.
Maybe you should ease the clutching of pearls or take a Xanax. What happened to the tit supply in the nation did it get undermined also?

Maybe you should ease the clutching of pearls or take a Xanax. What happened to the tit supply in the nation did it get undermined also?
Maybe you should stop drinking the lefty kool aid. Ask one of your feminist idols about tits.

1652591041155.png

Forum List

Back