Nationwide Blood Shortage

And her intuition was wrong....as is always the case with her. She relies on her partisan addled heart and not her brain, if she still has one
She also said that VP Pence has the exclusive right to determine which EC votes to count or not count.

Her intuition APP, is seriously broken.

She also said that VP Pence has the exclusive right to determine which EC votes to count or not count.

Her intuition APP, is seriously broken.

These people do not have intuition, they just parrot what their Party Talking Points emails tell them to say.

And now that they have been proven wrong we will not see them in this thread again, they will just pretend it never happened

These people do not have intuition, they just parrot what their Party Talking Points emails tell them to say.

And now that they have been proven wrong we will not see them in this thread again, they will just pretend it never happened
Ironically that's exactly what happened on another thread, when the person claimed that Trump was impeached after he left office. Only to be shown Trump was impeached on January 13th. At which point he switched to Trump was tried after he left office, and when told they've done so more than once... he was "gone with the wind".

You would not know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

Can I Donate Blood After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?​

Yes. But there are some rules you’ll need to follow before you donate your blood after getting the jab. According to the eligibility guidelines set by the FDA, if you qualify to donate blood, in most cases, you can do it any time after you’ve had your COVID-19 vaccine.

But to be eligible, you’ll need to know and be able to give the name of your COVID-19 vaccine’s manufacturer. Approved manufacturers include AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, and Pfizer. You can donate as long as don't have symptoms of COVID-19 and feel well when you’re about to donate.

If you don’t know which company manufactured your vaccine, you’ll need to wait 2 weeks before you can donate blood.
This dipshit guideline does not mention the question of forced communist Chinese virus parts cossing the blood-brain barrier of the recipient. Pages 2 is a schizoid, contradictory trip in authoritarian overconfidence. The virus could still be in the person's tissues, hiding out like Lyme disease, as well as have been vaccinated, and thus have two antibody systems operating simultaneously (while still infected [italics]). Nuts.

Fuck that.

"The expense of a blood transfusion depends upon where you live, the hospital/clinic you work with, why the blood is being provided, and your blood type. Usually, the treatment is going to cost anywhere from $900 to as much as $3,500 per unit (525 milliliters of blood) without insurance coverage."

Blood Transfusion Cost - in 2022 - The Pricer

You can't answer the question of the viral spike crossing the blood-brain barrier, because it cannot be proven that mRNA vaccine production of the spike does not cross the bbb in the vaccinated. This is an artificially-produced viral spike protein, akin to kuru, whereby they eat the brains of their relatives. The irony is precisely UK's suspicion of mad cow phenomena. Nuts.

You can't answer the question of the viral spike crossing the blood-brain barrier, because it cannot be proven that mRNA vaccine production of the spike does not cross the bbb in the vaccinated. This is an artificially-produced viral spike protein, akin to kuru, whereby they eat the brains of their relatives. The irony is precisely UK's suspicion of mad cow phenomena. Nuts.
Symptoms of mad cow disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, BSE) may emerge more than 50 years after infection in humans ...

So people will suffer the ill effects of the vaccine in another 50 years? Most people won't live long enough to suffer any ill effects.

Fuck that.

"The expense of a blood transfusion depends upon where you live, the hospital/clinic you work with, why the blood is being provided, and your blood type. Usually, the treatment is going to cost anywhere from $900 to as much as $3,500 per unit (525 milliliters of blood) without insurance coverage."

Blood Transfusion Cost - in 2022 - The Pricer
This is overconfident medical mafia pricing.

Symptoms of mad cow disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, BSE) may emerge more than 50 years after infection in humans ...

So people will suffer the ill effects of the vaccine in another 50 years? Most people won't live long enough to suffer any ill effects.
So? You try to refute the science because your ass will be dead by then, too.

So? You try to refute the science because your ass will be dead by then, too.
I'm saying that almost everything has such long term after effects. Smoking, drinking, even eating fatty foods. If you propose the vaccine has a health risk that won't manifest until well after the average lifespan, then why aren't you worried about everything else that causes long term health effects.

Last edited:
I'm saying that almost everything has such long term after effects. Smoking, drinking, even eating fatty foods. If you propose the vaccine has a health risk that won't manifest until well after the average lifespan, then why aren't you worried about everything else that causes long term heath effects.
Because SARS-CoV-2 may have been synthesized in the United States.

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

If you are able to give blood, now is a good time to do it
I honestly don't know what my blood type is. I know it's O but not sure if it's positive or negative. Can I still donate?

Forum List

Back