Nationwide manhunt underway for missing CDC worker, Ebola containment aircraft dispatched in little

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nationwide manhunt underway for missing CDC worker; Ebola containment aircraft dispatched to Little Rock then back to Atlanta

ATLANTA (INTELLIHUB) — A nationwide manhunt is now underway for missing Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Public Health Service Commander Timothy Cunningham, 35, who was last seen on Feb 12 after he cut his workday short and told a neighbor of his to have the neighbor’s wife erase his phone number from her contact list.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and since there are lower IQ's on the echelon chain here is a real news source offering a reward for this guy.
upload_2018-3-5_9-9-46.png

We probably have already seen this article pass by , and didn't pay much attention to it I know I saw it yesterday and the day before noticed it and moved on. Then came across this it must be more serious than we noticed............ time shall tell.

I'd check out tigerred's place. She probably thinks e-b-o-l-a spells ebonics and welcomed the guy with open arms.

Nationwide manhunt underway for missing CDC worker; Ebola containment aircraft dispatched to Little Rock then back to Atlanta

ATLANTA (INTELLIHUB) — A nationwide manhunt is now underway for missing Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Public Health Service Commander Timothy Cunningham, 35, who was last seen on Feb 12 after he cut his workday short and told a neighbor of his to have the neighbor’s wife erase his phone number from her contact list.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and since there are lower IQ's on the echelon chain here is a real news source offering a reward for this guy.
View attachment 180459

We probably have already seen this article pass by , and didn't pay much attention to it I know I saw it yesterday and the day before noticed it and moved on. Then came across this it must be more serious than we noticed............ time shall tell.
Arent you glad that the government is there to take care of you?

Forum List

Back