🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nationwide outage hits Bank of America customers unable to access accounts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nationwide Outage Hits Bank of America: Customers Unable To Access Accounts | Zero Hedge
In an apparent nationwide system outage, Bank of America customers have been shut out from accessing their accounts and online banking on Wednesday afternoon. As of 4pm ET the outage was continuing with most online systems still frozen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice it says 4 PM ET! for the jackasses who can't read and for those who can't think for themselves you just might not have been affected by it. Or accessed it after the problem was fixed.

Once you are done listing bank outages, can you list my local weather forecast? Im zipcode 98108, and do you by chance happen to know if Comcast is planning any maintenance this weekend? I could also use a bus schedule, if you have the time.

Once you are done listing bank outages, can you list my local weather forecast? Im zipcode 98108, and do you by chance happen to know if Comcast is planning any maintenance this weekend? I could also use a bus schedule, if you have the time.
I need my dry cleaning picked up.

Forum List

Back