Native American Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Due To "Racist, Hate-Filled Remarks"

Last edited:
Ted is the same guy he was 40 years ago when he wasn't controversial. The only reason he's controversial is because of far left loons who weren't around 40 years ago. Ted isn't the problem in America. The problem is the nasty filthy lying Obama drones.

How do you NaziCons feel about Patriotic Ted bragging about killing cats and dogs?

Doesn't bother me. Does the fact Obama ate a dog bother you? Your game isn't going very well today.

They don't give a shit that obozo killed US citizens in drone strikes in foreign territory without a warrant.

But they're all bent about some cats and dogs.

Of course they lost their minds when Bush captured non-citizens actively waging war against us and put them into prison where their standards of living exceed the shithole countries they came from.

That's stupid for you though.

Why do these loons hate Ted?

Because, deep down, they know he's right.

That's what happens when you have to lie to yourself to accept your own ideology.

Anyone, like Ted, who wears camo gear all the time is a couple of bananas short of a bunch.

Those of us with Indian blood are proud of it. You are as bad as Nugent, and none the smarter.

Hold up there a second. If it's wrong to hate someone because of their blood (heritage/race) then why isn't it just as wrong to be proud of someone because of their blood?

Was it racist for Obama to call us Teabaggers?

Yes.

Was it racist for Obama to say that white cops that arrested a black professor were acting stupid before even knowing the circumstances involved in the case?

Yes.

Was it racist for Obama to single out Trayvon Martin and claim that he could have been his son, even though Trayvon was the attacker according to police and that George Zimmerman shot him in self-defense?

Yes.

Is is racist for the Obama Administration to single out blacks, assume they are either too dumb or too poor to be able to afford a driver's license and then claim that it's racist to require them to use said driver's license to prove they are who they say they are when registering to vote or when voting?

Yes.

Was it racist for Eric Holder to drop a case of voter intimidation against two New Black Panther members in Philly just because they're "his people"?

Yes.

In 2007 when Obama gave his "Where's my Stafford Act Money" like he was Al Sharpton, talking about Bush not paying blacks for damages cause by Katrina, was this racist?

Yes.
obamaracist.gif

2013-07-11-TedNugent.jpg

"the same mindless tendency to violence we see in Rethuglican communities across America."

:clap:

bilde

pooooor ted :lol:

No need to pity Teddly. He's wildly successful on many levels. Hell's bells his royalties from his hit songs will keep him wealthy for eons.

No one is going to drop Cat Scratch Fever from any playlist in the near future. It's a rock anthem. Ditto Stranglehold.

Your post shows how little you know about the man Val and you come off as just another Lakhota wannabe smarmy left wing whacko bitch.

Nugent writes for over 40 publications and he's a best selling author. Kill it and Grill it is one of the best wild game recipe books out there. I know that to be true because I've used his recipes for years for game.

Television. Oh can't forget his wildly popular shows either.

His charitable work is admired. I've just read he's teamed with Glenn Beck to help out with feeding the children in the border "refugee" camps.

And he does shit like being a national spokesman for DARE since he's adamantly against drugs and alcohol. Always has been. That's how I know when posters don't have a clue what they are bullshitting about with Ted when they say he has a drug addled mind. I know they are either ignorant or lying and or both.

He's an admirable soul. No need to pity Ted at all. :D

Last edited:
Ted Nugent is a meat head......not to mention being an extremely mediocre musician.

Ted Nugent net worth - $20 million.
I really don't think he gives a flying fuck what your opinion is of him.

Ted Nugent is just another chickenshit right wing sniveler who pretends to know something firearms. I might have a little more respect for him if he'd ever volunteered for anything that might put him at risk of being on the business end of a gun.

Pretends to know something about firearms?

OMG

Unfucking real post. Unreal.

:lmao:

Even I didn't know Patriotic Ted's history of killing cats and dogs. The link below is sickening.

Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Cats And Dogs

Maybe killing cats was Patriotic Ted's inspiration for his song, Cat Scratch Fever. Maybe the cats were scratching bullet holes.

I'm hunting the actual interview. Your link is to some whacko who has a serious hard on for Nugent.

I'm not buying into Nugent whacking cats and dogs for fun. Not at all. Killing a feral dog or cat is an entirely different issue.

I know he said in an interview with Bradford Schmidt that he's probably eaten cat and dog in Asian restaurants.

I think I did one time on tour with a band I was promoting. I got takeout in Vancouver and ended up spitting out a so called sweet and sour chicken ball because it did not taste like chicken. I consequently ended up ordering a pizza. But many Asians consider dog especially as a delicacy.

Makes me want to bazooka barf because I campaign against the wholesale dog meat markets in China and South Korea but that's for another thread.

But see here Lakhota. I'm giving you the direct link to this interview. Not a comment on an interview with a quote with no link to verify what the person put up at the website you gave me. Let alone the context of the statements. Nuge is known to be a huge smart ass.

TM: What’s the most exotic and or rare meat you’ve tried, where’d you get it, and how did you like it?

TN: I occasionally eat at Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants, so I’m sure I’ve eaten cat and dog. Delicious.

Ted Nugent Talks Meat with The Meatist » Bradford Schmidt

Yes.

Was it racist for Obama to say that white cops that arrested a black professor were acting stupid before even knowing the circumstances involved in the case?

Yes.

Was it racist for Obama to single out Trayvon Martin and claim that he could have been his son, even though Trayvon was the attacker according to police and that George Zimmerman shot him in self-defense?

Yes.

Is is racist for the Obama Administration to single out blacks, assume they are either too dumb or too poor to be able to afford a driver's license and then claim that it's racist to require them to use said driver's license to prove they are who they say they are when registering to vote or when voting?

Yes.

Was it racist for Eric Holder to drop a case of voter intimidation against two New Black Panther members in Philly just because they're "his people"?

Yes.

In 2007 when Obama gave his "Where's my Stafford Act Money" like he was Al Sharpton, talking about Bush not paying blacks for damages cause by Katrina, was this racist?

Yes.
obamaracist.gif

was it racist of obama to say

that his grandma was a "typical white person"

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
obamaracist.gif

was it racist of obama to say

that his grandma was a "typical white person"

Racist and / or bigot. Either one.

Last edited:
Even I didn't know Patriotic Ted's history of killing cats and dogs. The link below is sickening.

Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Cats And Dogs

Maybe killing cats was Patriotic Ted's inspiration for his song, Cat Scratch Fever. Maybe the cats were scratching bullet holes.

I'm hunting the actual interview. Your link is to some whacko who has a serious hard on for Nugent.

I'm not buying into Nugent whacking cats and dogs for fun. Not at all. Killing a feral dog or cat is an entirely different issue.

I know he said in an interview with Bradford Schmidt that he's probably eaten cat and dog in Asian restaurants.

I think I did one time on tour with a band I was promoting. I got takeout in Vancouver and ended up spitting out a so called sweet and sour chicken ball because it did not taste like chicken. I consequently ended up ordering a pizza. But many Asians consider dog especially as a delicacy.

Makes me want to bazooka barf because I campaign against the wholesale dog meat markets in China and South Korea but that's for another thread.

But see here Lakhota. I'm giving you the direct link to this interview. Not a comment on an interview with a quote with no link to verify what the person put up at the website you gave me. Let alone the context of the statements. Nuge is known to be a huge smart ass.

TM: What’s the most exotic and or rare meat you’ve tried, where’d you get it, and how did you like it?

TN: I occasionally eat at Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants, so I’m sure I’ve eaten cat and dog. Delicious.

Ted Nugent Talks Meat with The Meatist » Bradford Schmidt

WASHINGTON -- When conservatives discovered that President Obama admitted to having eaten dog meat as a child when he lived in Indonesia, they vowed to bring it up any time the other side dared mention Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's mistreatment of his dog in 1983.

At the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday, Obama demonstrated that he would be happy to play that game. During his remarks, Obama said Sarah Palin's stint as guest host of "The Today Show" reminded him of an old saying: "What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? A pit bull is delicious.". http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1464749/

Forum List

Back