Native American Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Due To "Racist, Hate-Filled Remarks"

The leftist trash need a distraction from the filthy failures all around us. Ted is a good target. This is what they do. Kids in big Democrat run cities are murdering each other, but the spotlight is on an American citizen who stands up to them. Filthy trash.

The leftist trash need a distraction from the filthy failures all around us. Ted is a good target. This is what they do. Kids in big Democrat run cities are murdering each other, but the spotlight is on an American citizen who stands up to them. Filthy trash.

well yeah, they see they are being rejected as we see with Obama's disapprovals. so that's when they need to find some to hate on no matter they have no bearing ON their pathetic lives

it's a sad sickness of the left...they're not happy unless they are tearing someone down

Love Uncle Ted. He is an outspoken advocate for individual liberty...which is why the Left hates him.

I grew up in Detroit and saw him in concert several times opening for bigger acts, when tickets were under $10. He often opened for bigger acts. He owned Detroit then.

This was his best tune IMO.

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - YouTube

Yep, Halloween night concert, don't remember what year late 60's....Ted swung on a ROPE from a balcony across the Olympiad in full Sioux headdress and a bow and quiver of arrows across his back.....one of the COOLEST fucking things I've ever seen. :lol:

Cops grabbed him on the other side and put him under arrest. Iggy threw himself off the stage that night and nobody tried to catch him.....KO on the cement floor. Nobody seemed to care much after what Ted did.

$(KGrHqQOKosFG-BUOBtpBRv6L3k0p!~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:

well yeah, they see they are being rejected as we see with Obama's disapprovals. so that's when they need to find some to hate on no matter they have no bearing ON their pathetic lives

it's a sad sickness of the left...they're not happy unless they are tearing someone down

Bullseye.

Love Uncle Ted. He is an outspoken advocate for individual liberty...which is why the Left hates him.

I grew up in Detroit and saw him in concert several times opening for bigger acts, when tickets were under $10. He often opened for bigger acts. He owned Detroit then.

Yep, Halloween night concert, don't remember what year late 60's....Ted swung on a ROPE from a balcony across the Olympiad in full Sioux headdress and a bow and quiver of arrows across his back.....one of the COOLEST fucking things I've ever seen. :lol:

Cops grabbed him on the other side and put him under arrest. Iggy threw himself off the stage that night and nobody tried to catch him.....KO on the cement floor. Nobody seemed to care much after what Ted did.

If you're talking about Iggy Pop doing that it was in the mid 70's.

How can you hate on a guy who sings "Wang dang Sweet poontang, shakin my thang with a ranga danga dang do do do do do?" Buncha haters.

If you're talking about Iggy Pop doing that it was in the mid 70's.

He was Iggy STOOGE with the Psychedelic Stooges in the 60's. :eusa_angel:

go back under your bridge troll

Your crap wasn't missed..so don't think you're all that and someone to be admired

How do you NaziCons feel about Patriotic Ted bragging about killing cats and dogs?
If they are feral in nature then yes, I feel fine about Ted killing them for I have done the same on our farm in the past. They kill precious livestock, chickens, guineas etc.

Like seriously, Indians didn't know that Ted is a noxious racist asshole? How dumb are they?

How do you NaziCons feel about Patriotic Ted bragging about killing cats and dogs?
If they are feral in nature then yes, I feel fine about Ted killing them for I have done the same on our farm in the past. They kill precious livestock, chickens, guineas etc.

Who said anything about feral?

Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Cats And Dogs

Doesn't Ted raise those dogs and cats for the sole purpose of murdering them during his rape orgies?

People really?

now we onto him supposedly killing cats and dogs

Is this what you come on here for?

Who said anything about feral?

Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Cats And Dogs

Doesn't Ted raise those dogs and cats for the sole purpose of murdering them during his rape orgies?

Possibly, but how many "feral" cats are wearing a "beautiful studded collar" - as he stated in the link?

Forum List

Back