native Americans leave set of Adam Sandler film...it makes fun of Native Americans....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.

my gawd, what GROUPS aren't getting their oh so sensitive panites all in a bunch over some dumb shit lately

Sorry, but why this even made the news is nonsense, silly and stupid

The Native Americans practiced free market mentality and didn't participate in something they found offensive.
They didn't bitch, complain, try to force Sandler to change his script...they simply walked way.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Are the racist teapers now saying people have to take part in anything and everything a teaper demands?

What a bunch of anti-American, hypocritical assholes.

my gawd, what GROUPS aren't getting their oh so sensitive panites all in a bunch over some dumb shit lately

It is from BigHollywood on Breitbart...that portion of the site covers leftwing nuttery in the entertainment industry.....

The Native Americans practiced free market mentality and didn't participate in something they found offensive.
They didn't bitch, complain, try to force Sandler to change his script...they simply walked way.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Are the racist teapers now saying people have to take part in anything and everything a teaper demands?

Not at all...simply pointing out how these particular Americans thought an Adam Sandler movie had to be historically accurate...that makes them pretty stupid doesn't it........?

I bet if James Woods refused to act in a liberal lefty movie...these hypocrites would praise him as if he were the 2nd coming.

Actually, they did bitch.......and complain...and when Sandler and crew wouldn't cave..they left....which is obviously their right...only in a truly leftwing world would they have been forced to perform....sort of like being forced to bake a cake........

Not at all...simply pointing out how these particular Americans thought an Adam Sandler movie had to be historically accurate...that makes them pretty stupid doesn't it........?
No, they didn't appreciate the humor. They refused to participate. THAT IS THEIR RIGHT. THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF THE FREE MARKETPLACE. As a teaper, I would think you understood that concept...apparently that concept only applies in certain situations.

Teapers are such hypocrites

I bet if James Woods refused to act in a liberal lefty movie...these hypocrites would praise him as if he were the 2nd coming.

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............

Actually, they did bitch.......and complain...and when Sandler and crew wouldn't cave..they left....which is obviously their right...only in a truly leftwing world would they have been forced to perform....sort of like being forced to bake a cake........
Yet you are criticizing them for leaving. How pathetic. Do you even love America...or just the teaper hate faction?

No, they didn't appreciate the humor. They refused to participate. THAT IS THEIR RIGHT. THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF THE FREE MARKETPLACE. As a teaper, I would think you understood that concept...apparently that concept only applies in certain situations.

At what point, moron...did I or the author of the piece say they had to work for Sandler....you moron.....the author pointed out they were shocked and outraged that Adam Sandler didn't cave to their demands for historical accuracy....of course tnow they will probably call for a boycott....or get the government to sue......moron....

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............
So, now you are changing the goal posts.

You defined your hate well when you described yourself as a Native American. It's just the terminology you hate...right?

well troll....I applaud their decision to leave.......they can do that for now because we still have some freedoms and they exercised it.......it is only morons like you that want people to be forced to work for others......moron.....

You defined your hate well when you described yourself as a Native American. It's just the terminology you hate...right?

No troll...I am a proud native American.......as they seem to be......are you....troll.....

It is from BigHollywood on Breitbart...that portion of the site covers leftwing nuttery in the entertainment industry.....

I know dear. I wasn't meaning you. I saw it on other sites too.

At what point, moron...did I or the author of the piece say they had to work for Sandler....you moron.....the author pointed out they were shocked and outraged that Adam Sandler didn't cave to their demands for historical accuracy....of course tnow they will probably call for a boycott....or get the government to sue......moron....
That is your narrative. How dare those red fces challenge something made by a white American. How dare they!

Free Market...it is an American thing...not a hate tool for you teapers.

As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.
Some people can't take a joke.

Well troll...what posts did I move.....pointing out how stupid they are and still supporting their God given freedom are not opposing ideas.....troll fuck......

No troll...I am a proud native American.......as they seem to be......are you....troll.....
BS...you re a hypocrite teaper. Pissed off that lowly indians walked off of a set because they found it to be offensive.

But you ddn't find it offensive...so how dare those savages refuse to take part.

Teapers are such hateful hypocrites.

Forum List

Back