native Americans leave set of Adam Sandler film...it makes fun of Native Americans....

my gawd, what GROUPS aren't getting their oh so sensitive panites all in a bunch over some dumb shit lately

Sorry, but why this even made the news is nonsense, silly and stupid
And yet there is a place for your silly and stupid shit.

As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.
You are a native American too? Which tribe dummy?
He is a member of the great Hypocrite Nation. Their reservation s a trailer park in TX where they have Pow-Wows invoking their great leader...Ted Cruz the canadian.

As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.
He is a member of the great Hypocrite Nation. Their reservation s a trailer park in TX where they have Pow-Wows invoking their great leader...Ted Cruz the canadian.
He begins to make a lot of sense if you just beat yourself repeatedly over the head with a tomahawk.

He begins to make a lot of sense if you just beat yourself repeatedly over the head with a tomahawk.
That's how teapers do it! I knew their idiocy wasn't natural.

People are given a script before they say yes to a film contract. This sounds planned. No complaints until filming.
The Native Americans practiced free market mentality and didn't participate in something they found offensive.
They didn't bitch, complain, try to force Sandler to change his script...they simply walked way.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Are the racist teapers now saying people have to take part in anything and everything a teaper demands?

What a bunch of anti-American, hypocritical assholes.

Not at all...simply pointing out how these particular Americans thought an Adam Sandler movie had to be historically accurate...that makes them pretty stupid doesn't it........?
No, they didn't appreciate the humor. They refused to participate. THAT IS THEIR RIGHT. THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF THE FREE MARKETPLACE. As a teaper, I would think you understood that concept...apparently that concept only applies in certain situations.

Teapers are such hypocrites

At what point, moron...did I or the author of the piece say they had to work for Sandler....you moron.....the author pointed out they were shocked and outraged that Adam Sandler didn't cave to their demands for historical accuracy....of course tnow they will probably call for a boycott....or get the government to sue......moron....
That is your narrative. How dare those red fces challenge something made by a white American. How dare they!

Free Market...it is an American thing...not a hate tool for you teapers.

People are given a script before they say yes to a film contract. This sounds planned. No complaints until filming.
The Native Americans practiced free market mentality and didn't participate in something they found offensive.
They didn't bitch, complain, try to force Sandler to change his script...they simply walked way.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Are the racist teapers now saying people have to take part in anything and everything a teaper demands?

Not at all...simply pointing out how these particular Americans thought an Adam Sandler movie had to be historically accurate...that makes them pretty stupid doesn't it........?
No, they didn't appreciate the humor. They refused to participate. THAT IS THEIR RIGHT. THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF THE FREE MARKETPLACE. As a teaper, I would think you understood that concept...apparently that concept only applies in certain situations.

At what point, moron...did I or the author of the piece say they had to work for Sandler....you moron.....the author pointed out they were shocked and outraged that Adam Sandler didn't cave to their demands for historical accuracy....of course tnow they will probably call for a boycott....or get the government to sue......moron....
That is your narrative. How dare those red fces challenge something made by a white American. How dare they!

IIRC, they did not have the script prior. The indians weren't leads

Sure seems like it comes to them naturally.

These Jewish made so called "comedy" westerns are nothing more that propaganda to ridicule and belittle everyone.

That is the point of comedy...to make fun of everyone and everything........to lighten the mood..........and make people laugh at themselves and others......in a good natured way........

Sandler just isn't good at it..........

Of course Jack and Jill was a marvelous creation.......
You have very low standards for humor.

Sure seems like it comes to them naturally.
For the ones of German ancestry, t does. Hate and blood lust is a dormant gene in the German people.

No one needs a script to know what an Adam Sandler movie is like. Did you see what he did to Africa in Blended?

If these indians auditioned for a part in an Adam Sandler film thinking it was a remake of Cheyenne Autumn they are some really stupid people.

What ever would they have done with Blazing Saddles or F Troop?

No one needs a script to know what an Adam Sandler movie is like. Did you see what he did to Africa in Blended?

If these indians auditioned for a part in an Adam Sandler film thinking it was a remake of Cheyenne Autumn they are some really stupid people.

:lol: No matter how you justify it...the simple fact is that you are a hypocrite that doesn't believe in the free market. These people had EVERY right to refuse t work because they did nt appreciate the script.

Funny how teapers are now trying to FORCE minorities to accept their humor, their hate and their discrimination. Teapers are disgusting hate filled people.

The author of the article points out that Blazing Saddles will be in the crosshairs one of these days...I loved F troop......

:lol: No matter how you justify it...the simple fact is that you are a hypocrite that doesn't believe in the free market. These people had EVERY right to refuse t work because they did nt appreciate the script.

Funny how teapers are now trying to FORCE minorities to accept their humor, their hate and their discrimination. Teapers are disgusting hate filled people.

And at what point troll did we ever support forcing someone to work when they didn't want to....we aren't democrats......

BTW...fuck you to all of those who are now comparing Adam Sandler to Mel Brooks. They are not in the same league. You are just putting Sandler on a pedestal to support your hate narrative.

My people hail from Illinois....our ancestors came from Ireland, Germany and other places in Europe...I, however, am 100% native American.......

And at what point troll did we ever support forcing someone to work when they didn't want to....we aren't democrats......
So you criticism is unfounded?

You tell me, you are the one who has taken issue with these people refusing to work when they didn't want to. So what is your point, TEAPER?

My people hail from Illinois....our ancestors came from Ireland, Germany and other places in Europe...I, however, am 100% native American.......
German ancestry...that explains your hate, TEAPER.

You tell me, you are the one who has taken issue with these people refusing to work when they didn't want to. So what is your point, TEAPER?

Troll... I never criticized their decision to not work...I laughed at their stupidity and high expectations from an Adam Sandler movie........

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............

James Woods was on one of the 9/11 hijackers practice runs.....he immediately called the FBI about them but was ignored.

Troll... I never criticized their decision to not work...I laughed at their stupidity and high expectations from an Adam Sandler movie........
Teaper...you are pathetic. YOU started a thread about it critcizing them for practicing free market mentality. YOU chose to create another thread, voicing your disdain despite the FACT there was already another teaper hate thread on this very issue. (non-ssue)

Forum List

Back