native Americans leave set of Adam Sandler film...it makes fun of Native Americans....

:lol: Stolen valor pussy goes on a racist rant and claims he doesn't get pissed off. What are you going to pretend to be tomorrow?

Now I regret explaining what the "USMC" deal was about...you obviously have no idea what a "parody" is....maybe there isn't an ebonics word for it...hun gawa juju maybe?...Of course you can't piss me off, ms. georia peach...that would require me believing you're anything more than a child stuck inside a weak mud-colored pile of goo. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Stolen valor pussy goes on a racist rant and claims he doesn't get pissed off. What are you going to pretend to be tomorrow?

Now I regret explaining what the "USMC" deal was about...you obviously have no idea what a "parody" is....maybe there isn't an ebonics word for it...hun gawa juju maybe....Of course you can't piss me off, ms. georia peach...that would require me believing you're anything more than a child stuck inside a weak mud-colored pile of goo. :eusa_whistle:
:lol: Typical teaper. His hypocrisy is pointed out, so, he resorts to the racism and hate. This is stormfront people...the teapers are the leading members.

:lol: Typical teaper. His hypocrisy is pointed out, so, he resorts to the racism and hate. This is stormfront people...the teapers are the leading members.

"teaper"? Shit Willy Sue.....did somebody teach you a new word to call whitey? :eek-52:

Forum List

Back