native Americans leave set of Adam Sandler film...it makes fun of Native Americans....

As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.
Some people can't take a joke.

Actually, I can't take most of Sandler's jokes......he isn't that funny and to think he has made billions.....

I bet if James Woods refused to act in a liberal lefty movie...these hypocrites would praise him as if he were the 2nd coming.

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............
So, now you are changing the goal posts.

You defined your hate well when you described yourself as a Native American. It's just the terminology you hate...right?

No troll...I am a proud native American.......as they seem to be......are you....troll.....
BS...you re a hypocrite teaper. Pissed off that lowly indians walked off of a set because they found it to be offensive.

But you ddn't find it offensive...so how dare those savages refuse to take part.

Teapers are such hateful hypocrites.

well troll fuck.....I find most of Sandler's comedy offensive....in that it offends my higher comedic expectations....other than that he can make movies the way he wants.....I love the Bill of Rights and it's protections...unlike you...troll....

As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.

Actually, I can't take most of Sandler's jokes......he isn't that funny and to think he has made billions.....
In my opinion, it's not comedy, it's silly and low-grade entertainment, if one can call it that. Most comedies are silly, and not funny in the least. Yes, he's made multi-$millions being silly, only because simple minds require simple entertainment, and they have a ball with silly pathetic crap.

I bet if James Woods refused to act in a liberal lefty movie...these hypocrites would praise him as if he were the 2nd coming.

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............

You defined your hate well when you described yourself as a Native American. It's just the terminology you hate...right?

No troll...I am a proud native American.......as they seem to be......are you....troll.....
BS...you re a hypocrite teaper. Pissed off that lowly indians walked off of a set because they found it to be offensive.

But you ddn't find it offensive...so how dare those savages refuse to take part.

well troll fuck.....I find most of Sandler's comedy offensive....in that it offends my higher comedic expectations....other than that he can make movies the way he wants.....I love the Bill of Rights and it's protections...unlike you...troll....
But, like a Nazi (or hateful teaper), you think the indians should have been forced to act in sandler's 'offensive' comedy.

You seem to have an issue with your argument (meaning it is born of hate). Native Americans have the right to choose where they perform...no?

If these natives thought that an,Adam Sandler movie was going to treat anything seriously they were bound to be disappointed. They applied for the roles so they could later walk off. That has to be the only reason. By now everyone knows that Sandler movies are farce.

In my opinion, it's not comedy, it's silly and low-grade entertainment, if one can call it that. Most comedies are silly, and not funny in the least. Yes, he's made multi-$millions being silly, only because simple minds require simple entertainment, and they have a ball with silly pathetic crap.

Yeah....I think comedy has really fallen apart.....too much bodily function humor and crude sex jokes.....that aren't even funny......now I am no blushing flower....but most of these comedians today couldn't get a laugh with real humor if their lives depended on it....

I saw Eddie Murphy's "Raw" and it was really funny....Sam Kinison....really funny...at least at first....and they weren't shy about their humor.....

Today....body function jokes and unfunny sex jokes just don't work for me....

But, like a Nazi (or hateful teaper), you think the indians should have been forced to act in sandler's 'offensive' comedy.

You seem to have an issue with your argument (meaning it is born of hate). Native Americans have the right to choose where they perform...no?
No conservative thinks that anyone should be compelled to perform against their will.

If these natives thought that an,Adam Sandler movie was going to treat anything seriously they were bound to be disappointed. They applied for the roles so they could later walk off. That has to be the only reason. By now everyone knows that Sandler movies are farce.

Wait.....I think that Zohan movie was an accurate portrayel of Jewish culture......right?

What about his movies about Wisconsin people...right?

Like you said...they went in to be offended.........

Look...I can see you are an idiot......well...that is actually insulting idiots ....so you are even lower than that......I support actual freedom......of native Americans, bakers, florists, photographers, and pizza makers to choose who they work for.....

troll.....

These Jewish made so called "comedy" westerns are nothing more that propaganda to ridicule and belittle everyone.

No conservative thinks that anyone should be compelled to perform against their will.
Unless they aren't white...because your ilk sure has a lot of criticism for these folks who chose not to perform

You teapers are such hypocrites. Hateful hypocrites that destroy true conservatism.

Wait.....I think that Zohan movie was an accurate portrayel of Jewish culture......right?

So that means someone can't refuse to act n a Sandler film. You teaper idiots are so stupid...so hypocritical.

These Jewish made so called "comedy" westerns are nothing more that propaganda to ridicule and belittle everyone.

That is the point of comedy...to make fun of everyone and everything........to lighten the mood..........and make people laugh at themselves and others......in a good natured way........

Sandler just isn't good at it..........

Of course Jack and Jill was a marvelous creation.......

So that means someone can't refuse to act n a Sandler film. You teaper idiots are so stupid...so hypocritical.

Do your mom and dad know you snuck into the computer room again......?

Look...I can see you are an idiot......well...that is actually insulting idiots ....so you are even lower than that......I support actual freedom......of native Americans, bakers, florists, photographers, and pizza makers to choose who they work for.....

troll.....
HOW DO YOU SUPPORT FREEDOM WHEN YOU CREATED A THREAD CRITICIZING AMERICANS FOR EXERCISING FREEDOM?

I know, you are a hypocrite teaper and can't understand.

Do your mom and dad know you snuck into the computer room again......?
FAMILY TALK...I would report you, but you are supporting the USMB hate narrative with your hypocritical nonsense...so they won't take any action.

No one has criticized the indians for walking off. Nor has a single person suggested that they should be forced to perform. There has been some puzzlement over the actors taking the job and expecting a serious treatment.

No one has criticized the indians for walking off. Nor has a single person suggested that they should be forced to perform. There has been some puzzlement over the actors taking the job and expecting a serious treatment.
:lmao: If that is what you want to tell yourself...hypocrite.

Edit: Teaper Hypocrite

If t is not an issue...why are yu criticizing the redskins?

You are a native American too? Which tribe dummy?

Forum List

Back