native Americans leave set of Adam Sandler film...it makes fun of Native Americans....

German ancestry...that explains your hate, TEAPER.

Your ancestry is tree monkeys.....
monkey.gif

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............

James Woods was on one of the 9/11 hijackers practice runs.....he immediately called the FBI about them but was ignored.
I did not know that. I will have to independently verify...considering who the info is coming from. I mean, you pretended to be a Marine to steal that valor...who knows what else you would lie about!

No one needs a script to know what an Adam Sandler movie is like. Did you see what he did to Africa in Blended?

If these indians auditioned for a part in an Adam Sandler film thinking it was a remake of Cheyenne Autumn they are some really stupid people.

What ever would they have done with Blazing Saddles or F Troop?
:lol: No matter how you justify it...the simple fact is that you are a hypocrite that doesn't believe in the free market. These people had EVERY right to refuse t work because they did nt appreciate the script.

Funny how teapers are now trying to FORCE minorities to accept their humor, their hate and their discrimination. Teapers are disgusting hate filled people.

And at what point troll did we ever support forcing someone to work when they didn't want to....we aren't democrats......
So you criticism is unfounded?

You tell me, you are the one who has taken issue with these people refusing to work when they didn't want to. So what is your point, TEAPER?

Troll... I never criticized their decision to not work...I laughed at their stupidity and high expectations from an Adam Sandler movie........
Teaper...you are pathetic. YOU started a thread about it critcizing them for practicing free market mentality. YOU chose to create another thread, voicing your disdain despite the FACT there was already another teaper hate thread on this very issue. (non-ssue)

Really...I didn't see it..troll......there was one in the media that I noticed after starting my thread...but this is a current event too...

James Woods is a 911 conservative.....that woke him up a bit.......but if he left....more power to him.....and to them....as you said...for now this is a free country...unless you are a baker, pizza maker, photographer or florist............

James Woods was on one of the 9/11 hijackers practice runs.....he immediately called the FBI about them but was ignored.

Yeah...I saw him interviewed...he said the day of 911 the FBI called him.....and asked if they could talk to him about what had happened on the flight...he said sure, did they need directions to his house...they said...no, were the FBI...we're sitting outside right now.....

:lol: No matter how you justify it...the simple fact is that you are a hypocrite that doesn't believe in the free market. These people had EVERY right to refuse t work because they did nt appreciate the script.

Funny how teapers are now trying to FORCE minorities to accept their humor, their hate and their discrimination. Teapers are disgusting hate filled people.

And at what point troll did we ever support forcing someone to work when they didn't want to....we aren't democrats......
So you criticism is unfounded?

You tell me, you are the one who has taken issue with these people refusing to work when they didn't want to. So what is your point, TEAPER?

Troll... I never criticized their decision to not work...I laughed at their stupidity and high expectations from an Adam Sandler movie........
Teaper...you are pathetic. YOU started a thread about it critcizing them for practicing free market mentality. YOU chose to create another thread, voicing your disdain despite the FACT there was already another teaper hate thread on this very issue. (non-ssue)

Really...I didn't see it..troll......there was one in the media that I noticed after starting my thread...but this is a current event too...
I see...so you are so much about yourself and teaper nonsense...you didn't take the time to see if there were another thread about your hate issue!

I did not know that. I will have to independently verify...considering who the info is coming from. I mean, you pretended to be a Marine to steal that valor...who knows what else you would lie about!

Maybe you could explain how after 44 combat hops in Vietnam I'm "stealing valor"?

Maybe you could explain how after 44 combat hops in Vietnam I'm "stealing valor"?
Were you a US Marine?

Yeah...I saw him interviewed...he said the day of 911 the FBI called him.....and asked if they could talk to him about what had happened on the flight...he said sure, did they need directions to his house...they said...no, were the FBI...we're sitting outside right now.....

A few weeks after 9/11 I was on a sales call to a car repair place in central Phoenix run by a bunch of arabs. BAD vibe inside....these guys were all scarred-up merc types staring at me. It turned out the owner wasn't around so I left, got back to the office and called the local FBI office to tell them what I saw there. The woman put me on hold, came back on and asked me for the address. About two weeks later the place was closed. I just wonder how many plots and plotters were either taken down or vanished in those next few months.

Were you a US Marine?

No....BullKurtzUSMC was a parody of two DIs and a Gunny I knew at DaNang. I was 1st Cav and later a LRRP. You can call me a "fake Marine" but keep in mind we fought with 1st Marines at Hue and later took down NVA arty spotters at Khe San. Ask any of Marine from that era and they'll smile when Air Cav is mentioned. Do not say "stolen valor" to me again.

Were you a US Marine?

No....BullKurtzUSMC was a parody of two DIs and a Gunny I knew at DaNang. I was 1st Cav and later a LRRP. You can call me a "fake Marine" but keep in mind we fought with 1st Marines at Hue and later took down NVA arty spotters at Khe San. Ask any of Marine from that era and they'll smile when Air Cav is mentioned. Do not say "stolen valor" to me again.
STOLEN VALOR

OMG...a racist on USMB called me a n1gger. :lmao: THIS IS A HATE SITE, YOUR ILK CALLS ME A N1GGER EVERYDAY! The attempt at hate from a stolen valor pussy is of no concern to me...it is expected. Welcome to stormfront.

Excellent...now run along and rape a white woman....or better yet, sneak up behind her and knock her out! Then sit down to a plate of fried chicken and watermelon from your SNAP card.....oh, and get yourself another tattoo nobody can read because your skin is mud colored. PANTS UP DON'T LOOT! :blsmile:

:lol: See how easy it is to get these teaper racist to show their true colors. Stolen Valor...you represent the tea party very well.

:lol: See how easy it is to get these teaper racist to show their true colors. Stolen Valor...you represent the tea party very well.

You're a good example of why we should re-segregate the public schools. Why have simians slowing down the white kids and then pack attacking them outside? You're obviously stupid and a low-life bitch who's too high to respect your betters. Nigga please...you can't even piss me off. :badgrin:

You're a good example of why we should re-segregate the public schools. Why have simians slowing down the white kids and then pack attacking them outside? You're obviously stupid and a low-life bitch who's too high to respect your betters. Nigga please...you can't even piss me off. :badgrin:
:lol: Stolen valor pussy goes on a racist rant and claims he doesn't get pissed off. What are you going to pretend to be tomorrow?

As was pointed out in this piece....the movie is a comedy.....and the native Americans left the set because there was humor involved in how...Adam Sandler.....portrayed native Americans.....

Of course...being born of 2 U.S. citizens I am also a "Native" American...and I find no offense at what they saw on the set....of course I find most Adam Sandler movies offensive in most ways anyway....but I support his right to make them......that should change shortly...the left won't tolerate this...and he supported Guiliani for President....

If You re So Sensitive Leave American Indian Actors Told to Exit Adam Sandler Comedy - Breitbart

This is an Adam Sandler comedy. Everything is mocked. Everyone is made to look foolish. Satire is not disrespect. It is not personal. Wanting an exemption from satire is a call for supremacy, not respect.

Did these actors really think they had earned some special protection from Sandler’s crude satire, which takes no prisoners. There’s nothing racist or stereotyped about any of the complaints listed above. It’s just crude and silly. And my guess is that the cowboy costumes, and whatever the cowboy equivalent is for cowboy “feather placement,” also isn’t that accurate.

Granted, I haven’t read the script but previous Sandler comedies have poked gentle fun at Southerners, Jews, Hawaiians, Arabs… It is always good-natured fun, never mean-spirited. Sandler’s track record here is pretty clear.
and sandler is so unfunny it proves that jews run hollywood or else this no talent wouldn't have a job. that goes for so many untalented things being promoted

Forum List

Back