Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas

Okay, I'm going to write this on the fly - no doing it offline. :eusa_whistle:

I was stationed in the South of France from '58 to '60 when Algeria was a French country and France had other interests in North Africa - and elsewhere in the continent.

There were areas when people from those countries and they were treated with the same disrespect and even vileness I saw from French people to ANYONE wasn't one of them!

I was then in Northern France right after the Berlin Wall and Iron Curtain went up. It was also a time when DeGaul just about gave up all French interests everywhere overseas,

Many people who had been born in those French colonies and were therefore considered to be French citizens and came to France - meeting the same haughty smugness and dislike from "white" French.

Even back then, they were only able to obtain the most humble of employment, earning half what their French counterparts did - and not getting the annual vacation time of 6 to 8 weeks.

Now, several generations later, those immigrant "citizens" still live in "ghettos". The story of France in Africa is complicated and, if you're interested can be learned @ French colonial empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now, several generations have passed and French/African citizens find themselves still in poverty in spite of the education system that gets them academic degrees FOR FREE - that are completely worthless and they can't find commensurate jobs. :mad:

Now, as part of their effort to revolutionize things, they are using a very subtle tactic - substituting Napoleonic laws with Sharia and demanding their Islamic rules overcome old-fashioned and heretical.

Clearly happening in other European countries and this discontent just won't simply go away. :eusa_hand:

[Sorry if it seems rambling] :doubt:

And yet still they flock to the west knowing they face deprivation and poverty. They are still better of than their friends back home who die of disease and violence with no hope for the future.

A first step would be getting rid of the illegals. Failure to assimilate will make the next step very ugly.

Do enlighten us as to the "next step"? Would it solve any problem once and for all?
I am not sure what the next step will be, but I know with the failure of assimilation and multiculturalism, it will be. Time will tell. The dialectic:

Everything is transient and finite, existing in the medium of time.
Everything is composed of contradictions (opposing forces).
Gradual changes lead to crises, turning points when one force overcomes its opponent force (quantitative change leads to qualitative change).
Change is helical (spiral), not circular (negation of the negation).

I'm not entirely sure what any of that has to do with my question, however there is no end point at whioch you can say that "integration" has failed.

Do enlighten us as to the "next step"? Would it solve any problem once and for all?
I am not sure what the next step will be, but I know with the failure of assimilation and multiculturalism, it will be. Time will tell. The dialectic:

Gradual changes lead to crises, turning points when one force overcomes its opponent force (quantitative change leads to qualitative change).

I'm not entirely sure what any of that has to do with my question, however there is no end point at whioch you can say that "integration" has failed.
As you become more sophisticated (hopefully) you will understand the dialectic and alos avoid careless statement like the latter.

As you become more sophisticated (hopefully) you will understand the dialectic and alos avoid careless statement like the latter.

"Ooooh look at me, you're not even on my wavelength I'm so much more sophisticated than you!"

Explain your yourself in plain english and stop hiding behind your own pomposity and obscure metaphors.

"Ooooh look at me, you're not even on my wavelength I'm so much more sophisticated than you!"

Explain your yourself in plain english and stop hiding behind your own pomposity and obscure metaphors.
If you think that the dialectic, and how it applies to the subject matter is an obscure metaphor, then even plain English will not suffice.

If you think that the dialectic, and how it applies to the subject matter is an obscure metaphor, then even plain English will not suffice.

You say that but you have no knowledge of the actual paradigm that the Islamic community in France actually adds to the whole population. The lack of integration as you so crudely address the much more fluid and unique push and pull factors that shape French society is far from a negative within the framework of the franco-muslim symbiotic coexistent accord. You also have no knowledge of the full aftermath of the Circumnavigation of the maginot line and how resistant the French would be to mirror any of the nefarious practices of those who did it in regard to those deemed to be not integrating.

Forum List

Back