Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas

This is an extremely biased right wing perspective. It includes a lot of exaggeration regarding the situation. Not something to believe as objective journalism.

Really? So all those Muslim Vermin riots that have been ongoing in France, those are exaggerations?

GTFO.

Vermin? You mean like rats? To be exterminated? That's been done in Europe before.

This time we will succeed in eradicating the vermin, cancer and disease that is troubling Europe

Vermin? You mean like rats? To be exterminated? That's been done in Europe before.

No extermination desired or necessary. Lawful deportation will do, and offer voluntary repatriation to legal immigrations. Once illegals and bogus asylum seeker get the message the message the government is no nonsense on the issue, many will leave on their own.

If Saudi Arabia can do it, the nations of Europe can and should defend their borders, identity, and sovereignty.
Quarter million illegals deported in three months | Front Page | Saudi Gazette
Saudi Arabia's foreign labour crackdown drives out 2m migrants | World news | The Guardian

Lawful deportation to where? If they are born in France they are French and their ethnicity or religion is totally unimportant. Islam is growing in France but the majority of them are second generation and to try and remove nationality from these people is a human rights crime. A quick look at the stats tells that of the Muslim population of France less than 7% are there illegally, the "lawful deportations" wouldn't make much of a dent.

Also I'd be pretty wary of holding up Saudi Arabia as an example to be followed, its about as far from free as a country can be that isn't North Korea.

To the nation they hold a second, third or fourth passport in of course. The U.K. has already removed citizenship from many muslims born in the UK that went abroad to shoot British soldiers, so it is not that hard to do. If they are in breach of terrorism laws and they have more that one nationality then their human rights are not affected. France has the right idea regarding immigrants, deport them immediately and tell them to appeal from their second nation. This is expensive for the deportee's so the appeals never get heard.

This is an extremely biased right wing perspective. It includes a lot of exaggeration regarding the situation. Not something to believe as objective journalism.

Really? So all those Muslim Vermin riots that have been ongoing in France, those are exaggerations?

GTFO.

ALL those riots? How many? How often? How many protesters involved? There have been thousands of riots in the US. None of which have resulted in those rioting taking over the country. Do you live in France? Have you ever been there? You really have zero perspective on the situation.

Only 15% of the population is Muslim. In America, blacks are 12.5% of the population and Hispanics are another 12.5%. Neither one has taken over the country. Fifteen percent of the population is not going to take over the country. Also, the claim that the purpose of Islam is to take over the world is ludicrous, just plain ludicrous, and anyone who believes it is a numbskull.

Might I suggest that you read the Koran and hadiths and see just what they dictate to every muslim in the world. As for the blacks in America take a long hard look at Detroit for just what they are doing.

Take it from someone who experiences the same thing most days, there is no right wing bias or exaggeration. This is cold hard facts of what the indigenous people of Europe are facing due to left wing politics of unfettered Islamic migration. Rape and sexual assault has risen in line with migration, serious assaults have risen as have other violent crimes. The facts are there for any one to see

I have lived in Europe. I lived in Austria for 4 years and Germany for one year. Those countries have large Muslim populations. No such thing exists as you describe. I have also spent a lot of time in France, and again, this is exaggeration: not reality.

You're just like the right wing Americans who say the Muslims are ruining America. It's a matter of perspective, the perspective of those who hate Muslims, who are bigots.

Immigration always causes problems. Look at immigration in America over the decades. Each time a new ethinic group rolls in, they are considered trouble makers, causing crime to rise, etc. The Dutch, the Irish, the Italians, the Hispanics, the Asians, etc., and now the Muslims. It is not about immigrants being bad, it is about them assimilating and being accepted into the larger society.

Last edited:
Lawful deportation to where? If they are born in France they are French and their ethnicity or religion is totally unimportant. Islam is growing in France but the majority of them are second generation and to try and remove nationality from these people is a human rights crime. A quick look at the stats tells that of the Muslim population of France less than 7% are there illegally, the "lawful deportations" wouldn't make much of a dent.

Also I'd be pretty wary of holding up Saudi Arabia as an example to be followed, its about as far from free as a country can be that isn't North Korea.
A first step would be getting rid of the illegals. Failure to assimilate will make the next step very ugly.

Do enlighten us as to the "next step"? Would it solve any problem once and for all?

Yes as it would result in the doors being locked against future migration, then in the repatriation of those immigrants that want to leave. Those left would be invited to leave or find work to pay their way, much like it is in America.

A first step would be getting rid of the illegals. Failure to assimilate will make the next step very ugly.

Do enlighten us as to the "next step"? Would it solve any problem once and for all?

I'm thinking, maybe genocide? That'd fix it. (<-- Please note: this is sarcasm.)

Do you mean like the muslims are practising on French Jews. At the end of the day islam is a cancer and needs to be removed before it kills the West.

Last edited:

No extermination desired or necessary. Lawful deportation will do, and offer voluntary repatriation to legal immigrations. Once illegals and bogus asylum seeker get the message the message the government is no nonsense on the issue, many will leave on their own.

If Saudi Arabia can do it, the nations of Europe can and should defend their borders, identity, and sovereignty.
Quarter million illegals deported in three months | Front Page | Saudi Gazette
Saudi Arabia's foreign labour crackdown drives out 2m migrants | World news | The Guardian

You clearly can't read, lawful deportation of illegals and bogus asylum seekers. Voluntary repatriation for citizens of non-french descent.

I'd be more wary of becoming an islamist third world nation like Egypt or other north African countries, which is what will happen if they don't get control of immigration. I bring up Saudi Arabia to prove any country can do it. Israel has done it to with it's African migrants.

Both Israel and Saudi Arabia have the means, so clearly the UK and France and others do. This excuse that it isn't feasible is bogus.

Take it from someone who experiences the same thing most days, there is no right wing bias or exaggeration. This is cold hard facts of what the indigenous people of Europe are facing due to left wing politics of unfettered Islamic migration. Rape and sexual assault has risen in line with migration, serious assaults have risen as have other violent crimes. The facts are there for any one to see

I have lived in Europe. I lived in Austria for 4 years and Germany for one year. Those countries have large Muslim populations. No such thing exists as you describe. I have also spent a lot of time in France, and again, this is exaggeration: not reality.

You're just like the right wing Americans who say the Muslims are ruining America. It's a matter of perspective, the perspective of those who hate Muslims, who are bigots.

Immigration always causes problems. Look at immigration in America over the decades. Each time a new ethinic group rolls in, they are considered trouble makers, causing crime to rise, etc. The Dutch, the Irish, the Italians, the Hispanics, the Asians, etc., and now the Muslims. It is not about immigrants being bad, it is about them assimilating and being accepted into the larger society.

I live in an EU country and have done so for more than half a century, and I see this happening every day. Over 1,000 cars burnt out on New Years Eve in Paris alone by rioting muslims. Increasing numbers of rape and sexual assault attributed to muslims in most European nations, increasing numbers of violent crimes like assault and muggings again down to muslims. Then we have the systematic grooming and rape of schoolgirls some as young as 12 by muslim gangs in the UK. Over 500 adult muslims have been charged with child exploitation up to now, with more arrests to come. The people of Europe are turming more and more to right wing political parties because of the way the muslims are taking over parts of the inner cities. There are muslim NO-GO areas in most large towns and cities were attacks are commonplace for such things as smoking during ramadan or drinking alcohol.

Why would a government tolerate "no-go zones" in any of its nation's cities?

Okay, I'm going to write this on the fly - no doing it offline. :eusa_whistle:

I was stationed in the South of France from '58 to '60 when Algeria was a French country and France had other interests in North Africa - and elsewhere in the continent.

There were areas when people from those countries and they were treated with the same disrespect and even vileness I saw from French people to ANYONE wasn't one of them!

I was then in Northern France right after the Berlin Wall and Iron Curtain went up. It was also a time when DeGaul just about gave up all French interests everywhere overseas,

Many people who had been born in those French colonies and were therefore considered to be French citizens and came to France - meeting the same haughty smugness and dislike from "white" French.

Even back then, they were only able to obtain the most humble of employment, earning half what their French counterparts did - and not getting the annual vacation time of 6 to 8 weeks.

Now, several generations later, those immigrant "citizens" still live in "ghettos". The story of France in Africa is complicated and, if you're interested can be learned @ French colonial empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now, several generations have passed and French/African citizens find themselves still in poverty in spite of the education system that gets them academic degrees FOR FREE - that are completely worthless and they can't find commensurate jobs. :mad:

Now, as part of their effort to revolutionize things, they are using a very subtle tactic - substituting Napoleonic laws with Sharia and demanding their Islamic rules overcome old-fashioned and heretical.

Clearly happening in other European countries and this discontent just won't simply go away. :eusa_hand:

[Sorry if it seems rambling] :doubt:

I live in an EU country and have done so for more than half a century, and I see this happening every day. Over 1,000 cars burnt out on New Years Eve in Paris alone by rioting muslims. Increasing numbers of rape and sexual assault attributed to muslims in most European nations, increasing numbers of violent crimes like assault and muggings again down to muslims. Then we have the systematic grooming and rape of schoolgirls some as young as 12 by muslim gangs in the UK. Over 500 adult muslims have been charged with child exploitation up to now, with more arrests to come. The people of Europe are turming more and more to right wing political parties because of the way the muslims are taking over parts of the inner cities. There are muslim NO-GO areas in most large towns and cities were attacks are commonplace for such things as smoking during ramadan or drinking alcohol.

Correct.

Uh, my 3 times living in Germany...I can attest the muslims there behave because the German GOV and police will crack their heads open if they riot like they do in France.

Plus, they provide good kabobs for drunks after the bar...

Why would a government tolerate "no-go zones" in any of its nation's cities?

Simple in return for votes that would keep them in power to make more stupid mistakes. Just as they hid the systematic abuse of schoolgirls for 17 years because it was Pakistani immigrants behind it.

Forum List

Back