NATO East Enlargement or why Russians must love Deep State?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Just imagine the outrage of Deep State if:

- USSR by using of paid traitors like Gorbachev & Fifth Column helped in 1991 to dissolve USA and CA,South and some others states got independent.
- USSR spread its Military Basis in the new 'Independent' states like Texas, California etc.
- USSR installs nukes on its bases targeting all major cities in the Rest of USA
- USSR supported Mexicans in carrying out of genocide on former white Americans in the new 'independent' states like Ukraine with support of Deep State it does now.
- USSR imposed sanctions on the weakened Rest of USA
- USSR took all other countries of South and North America in a coalition against 'Evil USA'
- USSR started WWIII against the Rest USA to support 'human rights' of Mexicans and their genocide of white Americans in 'independent' states.( Like in Ukraine now )

The reaction of Deep State would be clear.

Question:

Because

- The true goal of Freemason Gorbachev & Firth Column were helping Deep State in annihilation of Russia and its people.
- Deep State send 'advisors' who helped Russia to ruin its economy within few years in 1991-1999.
- Deep state supported coup of Freemason Yeltsin & Firth Column who established a dictatorship in Russia and killed tens of millions by 'democratic reforms'
- Deep State protected and helped biggest thieves and murders like Khodorkovski, Beresowski & Co in stealing of almost all Russian commodities and welfare
- Deep State wants to start WWIII now for destroying of Russian efforts in rebuilding of their country and economy
- Deep State by help of MSM presstitutes lie 24/7 non-stop in any occasion to smear Russians, their President, their Traditional Values, their Religion

Also the Question:

Why Russians must love Deep State?

700px-History_of_NATO_enlargement.svg.png

Last edited:
You realize that when ever a person starts whining about the DEEP STATE he might as well have a neon sign over his head that says "I'M ANOTHER CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY NUT"

You realize that when ever a person starts whining about the DEEP STATE he might as well have a neon sign over his head that says "I'M ANOTHER CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY NUT"

The Deep State exist and it's reality in American politic.The broken Trump serves only Deep State interest now.

5ed90bfea5203b560344e509d2ceba0f_deep_state3copy.jpg

The Deep State exist and it's reality in American politic.The broken Trump serves only Deep State interest now.

Yes it exists, but only in your head.

And in heads of almost 3 billions folks on Earth.

And in heads of almost 3 billions folks on Earth.

Plenty of crazies around, but not that many.

Forum List

Back