Navajo Code Talker To Warren: Marine's Made Us Yell Geronimo Jumping From Planes & I Wasn't Offended

I know it pissed off everyone in the military I've ever met.

I've NEVER seen such crass disrespect to the troops by a president.
Oh THAT offends you!!!?

Not trump saying shit like “ I like people who don’t get captured.” While mocking a POW.
Never served?

Trump 'attacked' one person, McCain.

Obama dissed every person that wore a uniform, by showing them he had NO respect for them.

and as another poster pointed out, that wasn't the only time he did it.

Let’s not forget his draft dodging wh his phoney “bone spurs” or his shitting on gold star families . nothing like calling out a war widow as liar.

But obama has a coffee cup in his hand!!! Lol, spare me your phoney outrage .

spare me your lack of knowledge.

What did I say that wasn't true ? Come on! Tell me how coffee cup is bad , fighting wh gold star families is not bad .

tim, I asked you to spare me your lack of knowledge?

you're refusing to do so.

Did you serve?

You people are just not very smart. Geronimo was not being used as an insult or as a personal attacks.

That is what makes it different than this childish behavior by Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No, it's just a fact that Warren is calling the name of a once living famous squaw a racial slur. It's idiotic!
That once living famous squaw moved to London and lived her life as Rebecca Rolfe a proper British gentlewoman.

You people are just not very smart. Geronimo was not being used as an insult or as a personal attacks.

That is what makes it different than this childish behavior by Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No, it's just a fact that Warren is calling the name of a once living famous squaw a racial slur. It's idiotic!
That once living famous squaw moved to London and lived her life as Rebecca Rolfe a proper British gentlewoman.
It was a very short life though.

Lol....This is pure gold!

DPutBsvUQAAW4KK

“The Marines made us yell ‘Geronimo’ when we jumped out of planes and that didn’t offend me either.”

Navajo Code Talker Breaks Silence – DESTROYS #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren With Epic One-Liner

well, if gateway says so. :rolleyes:

here's an idea... white supremacists don't get to tell other people what should offend them.

The bottom line is, setting aside all this defense of Trump and these cockamamie justifications,

is that Trump was a shit for mentioning Warren, and making his worn out attack on her, at this ceremony in the first place.
The man has no ability to just give things a rest for a few minutes and show an ounce of dignity.

Forum List

Back