Navajo Code Talker To Warren: Marine's Made Us Yell Geronimo Jumping From Planes & I Wasn't Offended

What doesn't offend snowflake liberals?

Go screw . Remember the gop tizzy when OBAMA saluted a soildier with a coffee cut in his hand . Oh the right wing drama !!!!
more than just the right wing was upset about that.

Not that you would understand

Oh and your very understanding on what offends people ?

Your boy Trump has done and said far worse than any coffee cup salute could ever compare too.
I know it pissed off everyone in the military I've ever met.

I've NEVER seen such crass disrespect to the troops by a president.
I loved it the time Obama walked pass the marine and did nothing. The pilot made him go back out and salute him.

Obama never would have survived basic training.

Go screw . Remember the gop tizzy when OBAMA saluted a soildier with a coffee cut in his hand . Oh the right wing drama !!!!

Your boy Trump has done and said far worse than any coffee cup salute could ever compare too.

I loved it the time Obama walked pass the marine and did nothing. The pilot made him go back out and salute him.

How was your basic training?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Liz Warren is a joke.

Maybe she should give back all the money she earned from Harvard when she was lying to the world about her Native American ancestry.

She started her native American lie years before Harvard. Is anyone really surprised a liberal lies through her teeth? Hillary claims of ducking sniper fire. They just make shit up.

I am part Eskimo because my dad loves ice cream. I have lots of free shit coming my way from the government.

How was your basic training?

I got lucky our drill instructor was a push over, the bay over their DI was a nightmare he had them running up/down stairs for weeks. lmao!

Liz Warren is a joke.

Maybe she should give back all the money she earned from Harvard when she was lying to the world about her Native American ancestry.

She started her native American lie years before Harvard. Is anyone really surprised a liberal lies through her teeth? Hillary claims of ducking sniper fire. They just make shit up.

I am part Eskimo because my dad loves ice cream. I have lots of free shit coming my way from the government.

What is more offensive to native Americans, than a white woman of privilege claiming to be native American to land a job?

Lol....This is pure gold!

DPutBsvUQAAW4KK

“The Marines made us yell ‘Geronimo’ when we jumped out of planes and that didn’t offend me either.”

Navajo Code Talker Breaks Silence – DESTROYS #FakeIndian Elizabeth Warren With Epic One-Liner
iu

You people are just not very smart. Geronimo was not being used as an insult or as a personal attacks.

That is what makes it different than this childish behavior by Trump

So if you did something dumb, and I said "smart move, Einstein" Would I be using "Einstein" as a slur?

Liz Warren is a joke.

She identified herself as Native American when she joined the AALS (American Association of Law Schools)

Confirmed - Elizabeth Warren knowingly self-identified as Native American on law association forms

You people are just not very smart. Geronimo was not being used as an insult or as a personal attacks.

That is what makes it different than this childish behavior by Trump

So if you did something dumb, and I said "smart move, Einstein" Would I be using "Einstein" as a slur?

Yes. Anything that any conservative ever says is racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic and white Supremacist.

Anything that any Prog has ever said is 100% the exact correct thing to say.

Liz Warren is a joke.

She identified herself as Native American when she joined the AALS (American Association of Law Schools)

Confirmed - Elizabeth Warren knowingly self-identified as Native American on law association forms

She is a popular Democrat, so the SJW shitheads will never hold her accountable.

So pretty much anything offends snowflake liberals, got it.

Seems like the righties in here get offended pretty easy too.

Oh THAT offends you!!!?

Not trump saying shit like “ I like people who don’t get captured.” While mocking a POW.

Touch, feely liberals, all about grievance and offendness
Detrimental to the health and well being of the USA and on the way out and they know that thus squealing even more about their sensitivities

Oh THAT offends you!!!?

Not trump saying shit like “ I like people who don’t get captured.” While mocking a POW.
Never served?

Trump 'attacked' one person, McCain.

Obama dissed every person that wore a uniform, by showing them he had NO respect for them.

and as another poster pointed out, that wasn't the only time he did it.

Oh THAT offends you!!!?

Never served?

Obama dissed every person that wore a uniform, by showing them he had NO respect for them.

Let’s not forget his draft dodging wh his phoney “bone spurs” or his shitting on gold star families . nothing like calling out a war widow as liar.

But obama has a coffee cup in his hand!!! Lol, spare me your phoney outrage .

Oh THAT offends you!!!?

Never served?

Let’s not forget his draft dodging wh his phoney “bone spurs” or his shitting on gold star families . nothing like calling out a war widow as liar.

spare me your lack of knowledge.

Oh THAT offends you!!!?

Never served?

spare me your lack of knowledge.

What did I say that wasn't true ? Come on! Tell me how coffee cup is bad , fighting wh gold star families is not bad .

Forum List

Back