Navalny dies in putin jail

They've made Navalny a sacred victim after all.
They have to distract the crowd somehow from the fact that the ukrainians are being beaten in Avdiivka.
And what is interesting is that the reaction of the EU and other LGBT communities like NATO is instantaneous.
I didn't notice such a reaction regarding Belgorod bombing or the downed airplane with prisoners.
It's not a pejorative anymore. They are proud, you know.
Beats me how you manage to survive there.

President Obama lawfully killed in defense of American lives; Putin murders to protect his fascist dictatorship.

You are defending Obama for what Trump was rightly condemned for.

No president can just ignore Constitutional rights.

Navalny was killed today in a 🇷🇺 🐖🇸🇦putin´prison. The cause of death was "sudden collapse while walking", and it is basically concluded that he was poisoned by oriental despot Putin. In fact, Navalny was already poisoned by Putin´s Novichok at least 2 times , but the German doctors at that time were so skillful that they managed to save Navalny . However, Navalny was not so lucky this time. Putin's poisoning of Navalny is a very strong signal that Putin's regime (and empire ) is not stable. Therefore, Putin needs to kill Navalny to make an example of him and to consolidate his power.

View attachment 903211

Why the heck did he ever go back to Russia?

how can the time be explained?

I meant the timing is questionable. Did the wife give him something? Makes no sense for him to be offed a few days after his wife sees him and reported he was doing well.
I don't recall any media on current protests on this guy, so how much of a threat was he to Putin in prison at this time?

Yeah, that is the question of all questions.
Navalny knew that he would be immediately arrested. It wasn't out of some sort of ignorance, he knew Putin's Russia. Now everyone will be talking about him for a day or two and then move on to the next thing.

Natural causes for idiots.
After being imprisoned in Arctic you can survive not more ass few months
Natural Causes, he was quite old for a 🇷🇺🇸🇦Muscovite dissident?
:eek:

Forum List

Back