Navarro: "I'll be eating dog food if, I stay out of jail"

This guy pretty much says all the quiet parts out loud pretty much all the time, doesn't he?
He had no filter. I hope he is not sexually assaulted in jail. He will announce that on FOX.....ugghhh...

Open a crowd funding page & he'll be fine. Unless of course they block aid to anybody that fights back against the authoritarians again.
I notice the proggies are all in favor of the power of govt being used for controlling & persecuting political opposition.
Nothing totalitarian about you lefties at all.
How very Orwellian of you illiberals

Open a crowd funding page & he'll be fine. Unless of course they block aid to anybody that fights back against the authoritarians again.
I notice the proggies are all in favor of the power of govt being used for controlling & persecuting political opposition.
Maybe he can tap into Harris's bail fund now that BLM organization doesn't matter.

Good thread post. I wondered how long until he tried to serve this whine.:boo_hoo14:

He can't waive executive privlege, sub-cretin....Only the Executive can.
The executive never gave him presidential privilege.... The president has to make the claim according to policy, not Navarro.

And under the Law, Biden is the President with executive privilege, and Biden legally waived it. We do not have two executives at the same time, only one, from what I've read on it?

Navarro is one of the most truthful politicians out there...he simply slips the truth out, with no regard as to whether it was legal, or not.....!!!

He reminds me of Jim Carrey's character in the Movie Liar, Liar that was cursed by his son's birthday wish, that his father could no longer lie and only tell the truth! Boy what a pickle, that put Jim Carrey's character in....especially as a lawyer!

You break the law, you pay.

The executive never gave him presidential privilege.... The president has to make the claim according to policy, not Navarro.

And under the Law, Biden is the President with executive privilege, and Biden legally waived it. We do not have two executives at the same time, only one, from what I've read on it?

Navarro is one of the most truthful politicians out there...he simply slips the truth out, with no regard as to whether it was legal, or not.....!!!

He reminds me of Jim Carrey's character in the Movie Liar, Liar that was cursed by his son's birthday wish, that his father could no longer lie and only tell the truth! Boy what a pickle, that put Jim Carrey's character in....especially as a lawyer!
And poor Peter is now in a pickle. Bot trump has Lots of cash...he will probably help h.......JUST KIDDIN!

The information that is being demanded is covered by EP.....He can't waive that, period.

The information that is being demanded is covered by EP.....He can't waive that, period.
Nothing is covered by executive privilege unless the Executive requests the privilege. Trump never made the request to the committee for this privilege with Navarro.... Navarro chose not to turn over the stuff and refused to even show up, before the committee to make his claims of privilege... with Trump's lawyers present to claim it, (how it is suppose to work), which spits in the face of the law.

I certainly don't want to see him go broke! Hopefully some of that treasure chest of cash collected from Trump donors, Trump will use for his servant's loyalty! Fingers crossed.

Nothing is covered by executive privilege unless the Executive requests the privilege. Trump never made the request to the committee for this privilege with Navarro.... Navarro chose not to turn over the stuff and refused to even show up, before the committee to make his claims of privilege... with Trump's lawyers present to claim it, (how it is suppose to work), which spits in the face of the law.

I certainly don't want to see him go broke! Hopefully some of that treasure chest of cash collected from Trump donors, Trump will use for his servant's loyalty! Fingers crossed.
He doesn't have to make any request and/or acquesce to demads to an illegally convened "committee".....They're on a fishing expedition trying to squeeze peripheral players, and it's beyond obvious.

What you want to see is the legal system used against political opponents....You are the essence of fascism.

He has only himself to blame.
He spilled his guts on FOX news but refused to talk to.the January 6th committee. He helped the committee, even so.

McCarthy on the other hand handed over a ton of evidence....and then stone walled. I am sure he got a rebuke from the Fat Former Guy.

He doesn't have to make any request and/or acquesce to demads to an illegally convened "committee".....They're on a fishing expedition trying to squeeze peripheral players, and it's beyond obvious.

What you want to see is the legal system used against political opponents....You are the essence of fascism.
Yeah, right. I am sure that will be his defense against anything he doesn't want to answer.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back