Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

Why do you think you are owed every tidbit immediately?
Why should Biden have the power to withhold that information from us. Then tell us when he needs to cover up his misdeeds. Most corrupt president in our history.

This is called government censorship.

Do you even understand that normal people don't instantly turn every single thing into some weepy butthurt sore-loser political conspiracy fantasy?

Clearly, you don't, since it's all you do.

Is there anything real about the Biden Adm?

As I have warned about with this Uber Dirty Dog MSM
there are two ways they deal with Breaking news.Either Ignore
or Pile-on.If the Breaking news hurts or complicates One Party
{ Them Democrats } then the Newspapers of record and
most News Outlets were roundly Ignore.Almost to a tee.
If the News gives an Opportunity to Exploit which benefits
One Party { Them Democrats } then they gleefully pile-on.
There aren't too many ways that Biden and his Democrats can on the
one hand skadoodle around the reality that by Keeping the small sub
disaster alive and ongoing around the precise time that Son Hunter
Biden is Breaking News helps squash interest in Hunter Bidens
FBI/DOJ fate.

Why should Biden have the power to withhold that information from us. Then tell us when he needs to cover up his misdeeds. Most corrupt president in our history.
Because Biden and his Drat Democrats are actually The Biggest
Brats in American History.But they are also dangerous and
lethal brats.With apparently little to no conscience.
The Proof is their attempts to almost brag about Abortions
up to the time of Birth as a great alternative.So by all means
go for it.But they don't stop there.They maintain that a Baby
or Fetus is hardly a Human being.
That proves without any shadow of a doubt that they are
Lethal Killers of Sacred Life.The life of a Baby in a womb.
Yet they Brag and Insist and probably laugh as if Hyenas
when discussing such at Lunch.

Do you even understand that normal people don't instantly turn every single thing into some weepy butthurt sore-loser political conspiracy fantasy?

There is nothing to understand about Biden and his drat
Demobrats.No more than trying to understand Charles Manson
and his loyal followers.
Understanding something ... anything cannot be
done by constant fudging of facts and Denying Truth.

Is there anything real about the Biden Adm?

The Navy notified the Coast Guard immediately. What more were they supposed to do to make you happy?

I'm just showing that I have an open mind.....and I am willing to repeat what has been reported.
However, you want to ignore anything that Biden does that's wrong.

The Navy notified the Coast Guard immediately. What more were they supposed to do to make you happy?

Clearly this story went over your head.
You'll jump at every rumor and bit of fake news that trashes Trump, but when news of Biden doing something like this surfaces, you just shrug and say "So What".

The Navy did their job. Who's in charge of the Navy? Biden.

The Navy knew what happened Sunday. But for some reason the news didn't filter down to the press.

The White House made sure that the story didn't hit the headlines till Thursday. At least that's what I'm seeing reported.

I'm just showing that I have an open mind.....and I am willing to repeat what has been reported.
However, you want to ignore anything that Biden does that's wrong.

Let Skippy Pops and Son Hunter feel confident.For Now.
But The House belongs to Republicans who are as Mad as hell
and Not gonna take it anymore.Nor should they or any American.
We are way past that Crossing of the Rubicon.
This latest Biden Stunt is only further examples of what
We the People are being forced upon us.

Finally, Faux Noise starts covering the IRS raid.

Clearly this story went over your head.
You'll jump at every rumor and bit of fake news that trashes Trump, but when news of Biden doing something like this surfaces, you just shrug and say "So What".

The Navy did their job. Who's in charge of the Navy? Biden.

The Navy knew what happened Sunday. But for some reason the news didn't filter down to the press.

The White House made sure that the story didn't hit the headlines till Thursday. At least that's what I'm seeing reported.

Ok. So they told the rescuers right away. The people who really needed to know. The Search and Rescue team used the information to narrow the search grid and located the debris, confirming the implosion. The families were notified, and then the press.

Somehow this pisses you off. Not surprising. If Trump had been in office and the same sequence of events happened you would be breaking keyboards pounding on them demanding that everyone acknowledge that A) Trump’s Navy detected such a small vessel. B) Trump’s navy properly notified the Coasties. C) The Navy showing great foresight didn’t report what wasn’t confirmed to the press. D) The Navy kept the information secret to keep our enemies from learning the full capabilities of our SOSUS network.

I could go on. My point is the same. The Navy told the Coast Guard right away. Then they backed off and offered any assistance they could. There really wasn’t anything else they could do.

Ok. So they told the rescuers right away. The people who really needed to know. The Search and Rescue team used the information to narrow the search grid and located the debris, confirming the implosion. The families were notified, and then the press.

Somehow this pisses you off. Not surprising. If Trump had been in office and the same sequence of events happened you would be breaking keyboards pounding on them demanding that everyone acknowledge that A) Trump’s Navy detected such a small vessel. B) Trump’s navy properly notified the Coasties. C) The Navy showing great foresight didn’t report what wasn’t confirmed to the press. D) The Navy kept the information secret to keep our enemies from learning the full capabilities of our SOSUS network.

I could go on. My point is the same. The Navy told the Coast Guard right away. Then they backed off and offered any assistance they could. There really wasn’t anything else they could do.
Cool Story.

Now here's a logical version of what really happened:

Cool Story.

Now here's a logical version of what really happened:

I bet the woke billionaire on the sub wishes he had hired 50-year old white guys instead of know-nothing diversity kids

Hope he accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior

But odds are he didnt do that right either

Forum List

Back