Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

Is there anything real about the Biden Adm?

If this is true, why didn't they call off the search and rescue and save the US tax payers $$$

titanic bud light.jpg

They had a few days of listening to a banging sound. All the while knowing that all the people were dead. It was a gotcha moment.

By now the entire world is aware that the American president is an animated corpse. Who is really running things? Get that body out for a show and tell moment.

Are you really this stupid?

Okay, let me spell it out to you.
This how the US military's chain of command works:
  • The US Navy heard the implosion and knew pretty much without a doubt what it was
  • They knew nearly the precise location of the implosion
  • They reported to the chain of command what they heard/discovered immediately
  • The message went up the chain
  • The White House intervened and told them to hold onto their discovery till further notice
  • Search crews discovered wreckage at a location given to them by the Navy where the sound came from
  • The White House put a blackout on the story
  • Republicans hold the Durham hearings
  • The White House releases the discovery of wreckage from the Titan Sub
  • The GOP controlled House votes to send impeachment documents to committee against Pres Biden
  • Fox News and the other MSM spends two solid days covering the disaster and practically ignores events in Washington
  • No mention of impeachment from anyone
This is called government censorship. This is why North Koreans love their dictator. Because they're spoon-fed their news like the Biden Adm is doing.

So why does Biden have to comment on it?

So the fuck what if a civilian submarine that wasn't maintained properly imploded?

It's got not a single FUCK to do with t he president.

Why would he want to hold back the story from Americans?
You didn't know the sub was missing?

All the Navy has was a sonar contact as soon as the debris field was found it was all over the news.

And we all knew those people were dead already anyway.

Because you aren’t certain until you confirm.

My God. You people are idiots. Your hatred of Biden clouds even the most basic levels of intelligence.
They KNEW. What confirmation is necessary? Why the misdirection about hearing sounds? Then the running out of air clock. Silliness. All the while knowing the sub had been squashed like a bug.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
They had a few days of listening to a banging sound. All the while knowing that all the people were dead. It was a gotcha moment.

By now the entire world is aware that the American president is an animated corpse. Who is really running things? Get that body out for a show and tell moment.
that banging could be the crumpling noise it is making as it implodes even more. Like twisting a Bud Light beer can over and over and over.

So why does Biden have to comment on it?

So the fuck what if a civilian submarine that wasn't maintained properly imploded?

It's got not a single FUCK to do with t he president.
I think it's fascinating how you think I was talking about Biden needing to provide comments when all I said is the White House blocked the story from release for a few days so they could block out other damaging stories.

I never said I wanted to hear what Biden has to say about it.

However, Biden is the CIC of the Navy.
Either the Sec of Defense or the Chief of Staff ordered this delay at his direction.
Why else would they want the news to cover only the Titanic sub story during an impeachment vote and release of damaging emails.

that banging could be the crumpling noise it is making as it implodes even more. Like twisting a Bud Light beer can over and over and over.
I seriously doubt there was any banging noises.
That was just somebody trying to milk the story.
Insiders said they knew within hours what had really happened.

I think it's fascinating how you think I was talking about Biden needing to provide comments when all I said is the White House blocked the story from release for a few days so they could block out other damaging stories.

I never said I wanted to hear what Biden has to say about it.

However, Biden is the CIC of the Navy.
Either the Sec of Defense or the Chief of Staff ordered this delay at his direction.
Why else would they want the news to cover only the Titanic sub story during an impeachment vote and release of damaging emails.
Everyone knew the sub was missing

All the Navy had was a sonar contact which meant nothing until they found the debris field

You just have a pathological need to make mountains our molehills.

You didn't know the sub was missing?

All the Navy has was a sonar contact as soon as the debris field was found it was all over the news.

And we all knew those people were dead already anyway.
The navy knew about it on sunday, but waited till Thursday to say anything.

The navy knew about it on sunday, but waited till Thursday to say anything.
The Navy had a sonar contact which meant nothing until the debris field was found and the Navy passed on the info about the sonar contact to the Coast Guard that was in charge of the search.

I don't know what more you people think needed to be done

So much about this whole thing screamed “bad idea”. In the end, better that they died pretty much instantly in the implosion, rather than run out of air or drown in those depths. I don’t think any of us can imagine what was going through those people’s minds when reality set in. Not even able to contact loved ones. I’m thinking we won’t hear the end of this story for a bit yet. Too many unanswered questions remain.

They KNEW. What confirmation is necessary? Why the misdirection about hearing sounds? Then the running out of air clock. Silliness. All the while knowing the sub had been squashed like a bug.

There were sounds. And the Navy might be wrong.

Let’s say your child is lost in the woods. It’s been two days. The rescuers say they believe your child is dead so they are calling off the planes and helicopters. A few people will wander around aimlessly. It’s just not worth it.

You would howl in outrage. If there is a chance. No matter how slim, you would demand they keep trying.

They heard tapping. That tapping was almost certainly wreckage moved by the current. But until you know for sure, you have to proceed on the belief the victims are alive.

It could have been loose wreckage from Titanic swaying in the current. It might have been a chunk of the Titan that was tapping in the same current pieces of Titanic.

You operate on the assumption they are alive. You do so until the search becomes hopeless.

No. They said yesterday they heard the implosion.
Stop lying.

They heard a sonar anomaly that COULD HAVE BEEN an implosion or an explosion and they passed on that info to the Coast Guard who was in charge of the search.

There were sounds. And the Navy might be wrong.

Let’s say your child is lost in the woods. It’s been two days. The rescuers say they believe your child is dead so they are calling off the planes and helicopters. A few people will wander around aimlessly. It’s just not worth it.

You would howl in outrage. If there is a chance. No matter how slim, you would demand they keep trying.

They heard tapping. That tapping was almost certainly wreckage moved by the current. But until you know for sure, you have to proceed on the belief the victims are alive.
If your child is lost in the woods with an atmosphere surface pressure of 6000 lbs per sq in....then I figure your kid is pretty much screwed.
They said they lost communications and navigation at 3500 meters.

Forum List

Back