Nazi Pelosi Refuses To Allow SOTU

Remember kids: Calling people Nazis for daring to not follow your political views in no way cheapens the abject horrors brought on by them. In no way cheapens.

ain't nuthin' wrong with calling persons with Nazi-like tendencies----NAZIS

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, 1920

This Mencken dude musta had a crystal ball.....

~S~
It was adorned with downright morons during his lifetime.

Remember kids: Calling people Nazis for daring to not follow your political views in no way cheapens the abject horrors brought on by them. In no way cheapens.

ain't nuthin' wrong with calling persons with Nazi-like tendencies----NAZIS

D70FD11A-300A-49E2-9FA1-748F830F5FFF.jpeg

Damn, almost as shitty as not holding hearings on supreme court nominations until ya get an electoral outcome ya like. Are we MAGA yet?
Or squeezing through a judge in a lame duck situation. It goes both ways. You make yourself out to look dishonest.

Nah, if you've ever paid attention, what I say is that the system is corrupted by design, and partisanshithead rationalizations as to how it is "one" side versus the "other" is mindfuckingly stupid albeit widespread and generally accepted by those who watch too much TV.
It’s not corrupted by design. The design is corrupted by corrupt people. You need to sift these things.
Corrupt people designed the system for their own benefit. The power structure always needs the unsubstantial people to react emotionally and engage in endless blame so as to prohibit them from uniting and collecively challenging the corrupt system that extracts, concentrates and redistributes societal wealth.

Trump should drop his request with Pelosi. Then on a Friday evening in February drop a pre-recorded SOTU address to Fox News, Breitbart and several other Conservative news sources just in time for their 6pm news. I would provide written transcripts to all other media outlets after the message airs.

Is that even within her authority?

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution explicitly requires the President to give Congress regular reports on the State of the Union.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Implied in this, I think, would be an obligation on the part of Congress to receive these reports. It seems to me that in refusing the President the venue to deliver this report, Ms. Pelosi is violating this part of the Constitution.
/----/ Yes, and it was always done in writing - before TV. Then it became a regular event to be televised.
Maybe we should bring back Slavery too....cuz it used to be legal as well.
/——/ Ahh now you’re just sayin that to make the democRATs feel good.

I don't see in the article where she lied since the statement on the subject was released Friday..

Damn, almost as shitty as not holding hearings on supreme court nominations until ya get an electoral outcome ya like. Are we MAGA yet?

I'm a Trump supporter....however this is one lesson he needs to learn and I have no problem with a co-equal branch demonstrating co-equality. In fact it's important. The SOTU is not about Venue
It should always be about the people listening to it.

Jo

The SOTU was already scheduled for the 29th.
I really don't see why you motherfuckers still keep believing these lying fucks.
The problem has been Nazi Pelosi refusing to extend an invitation for whatever fake excuse she made up.
First it was because of the shutdown.
Now she's saying that Trump has to beg her nasty ass for her to let him give the speech.
I'd tell her that the SOTU will go on as planned regardless.
And what this means is she has absolutely no intention on negotiating in good faith on anything, including the shutdown.

The SOTU WAS scheduled for Jan 29, 2019, but the Orange one never responded to the invitation AND the the Clown Prince refused to approve a budget OR a CR to keep the government in business. That is on Trump, FOOL!

Then last Friday, the Asswipe-in-Chief caved in and had to eat fucking crow waving the Looser's fool flag to begin to put an end to the shutdown. Shortly after that, Pelosi went in front of TV cameras and when asked about the SOTU said the following, which is directly from the source you cited in your BLOODY OP, ASSWIPE:
"“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added."
~~ After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date (VIDEO) – True Pundit ~~

On top of that you simpering idiot, is the government fully open right now this early Sunday evening with Jan 29th less than 30 hours away? Have all those government workers or even a 10th of them received even received half of their back pay?

How the fuck could even the basic security precautions have been planned, disseminated, prepared and reviewed with so many folks not there and get that all done before air time on the Tuesday, airhead? Preparation to have the heads of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches ALL IN ONE LOCATION at the same time require much more than a day and a half to prepare and set in place, but your dumb ass would rather point away from the fucking idiot and inept ass who is responsible for the actual fault the SOTU won't be this Tuesday. Damn Muddy, you're nothing a bloody fool and useful idiot!

Last edited:
After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date

pelositrump.jpg

Zach Gibson/Win McNamee/Getty Images

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refused on Friday to commit to allowing President Donald Trump to give his State of the Union (SOTU) address on Jan. 29.

“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added.

Pelosi did say, however, that she would be willing to talk with the president about potential dates for the State of the Union after the government opened.

Her comments came just after the president announced that he would agree to a deal that temporarily opened the government without border wall funding.

SO BASICALLY....SHE LIED!!!

She's still pissed about the Plane ...Lol.
And Trump needs to deal with her as Co-equal .... Not underestimating that. Let her have the damn house chamber.... There must be a hundred other places to do this.

Jo

After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date

pelositrump.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refused on Friday to commit to allowing President Donald Trump to give his State of the Union (SOTU) address on Jan. 29.

“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added.

Pelosi did say, however, that she would be willing to talk with the president about potential dates for the State of the Union after the government opened.

Her comments came just after the president announced that he would agree to a deal that temporarily opened the government without border wall funding.

Dems always lie.

pelositrump.jpg

/----/ This just proves Piglosi and the democRATs are disingenuous
the great Douche gave a few days to see if IT can keep gobmint open. So its really on hold. So no SOTU for great Douche.
And nancy already filled that date.

Forum List

Back