Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

I agree

trump is not impeached till the issue reaches the senate

You get pulled over.
You whine like the little bitch you are.
You get arrested.
You are assigned a court date.
You hire a lawyer.
Lawyers on each side can't agree and delay/postpone the court date.

Are you all at once "Not Arrested" ?

Fuck you contards are stupid.
"But I heard it on talk radio, so it must be true."
Fake example
Better one is you get charged but prosecutors do not follow thru and case gets dismissed.

Fake example
Better one is you get charged but prosecutors do not follow thru and case gets dismissed.

Awesome, total relevant and factual example.
If charges get dismissed, were you still arrested?

Yes, you can't get unarrested.
trumpstain got impeached. Deal with it.
WTF difference does it make at this point?

You RWI are just reaching for anything to dismiss the lifetime crimes of a lifelong criminal. Like, blame it on Biden.

Awesome, total relevant and factual example.
If charges get dismissed, were you still arrested?

Yes, you can't get unarrested.
trumpstain got impeached. Deal with it.
WTF difference does it make at this point?

You RWI are just reaching for anything to dismiss the lifetime crimes of a lifelong criminal. Like, blame it on Biden.

You are a good little Marxist, the allegation is more important than the facts. You're a lying sack of shit.

You are a good little Marxist

and why is that?
another RWI talking point.

Show me anywhere in the Constitution, anywhere, where it says if the House doesn't send over the Articles, then he is therefore not impeached.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
Yeah, well it doesn't say WHEN she needs to send it by, does it? Does Merrick Garland ring a bell?

I realize you're just an idiot. But out of curiosity, how is Merrick Garland relevant to this?

another RWI talking point.

Show me anywhere in the Constitution, anywhere, where it says if the House doesn't send over the Articles, then he is therefore not impeached.

The Senate is part of the impeachment process. NancyPants wants to pretend the House has sole jurisdiction which is patently unconstitutional. What a farce.

What a farce.

The House has jurisdiction to Impeach. Did you read that correctly?
The House Impeached trump. He is Impeached.

The Senate has to rule on that impeachment.
The Impeachment that trump just received.
He is in FACT impeached.

Senate has to rule on it, acquit or convict.

If the Senate doesn't Rule, he is still impeached.

SHOW us, onus is on you to prove it, where it says in the Constitution, that the Articles must be sent to the Senate after the House has Impeached.

But again, we all know the trial will be as FAKE as the so-called Transcript.

What a farce.

Your status is at "Online" and you have had 20+ minutes to respond.

So are you declining to respond?
Or will you elect to deflect?

C'mon Leo123 , explain this so-called farce.
You're up.
What a farce.

Your status is at "Online" and you have had 20+ minutes to respond.

So are you declining to respond?
Or will you elect to deflect?

C'mon Leo123 , explain this so-called farce.
You're up.

But there is no evidence uponr which to impeach Trump. Even NancyPants knows it. How stupid are you?

The impeachment of Trump will never expire - regardless whether it is ever sent to the Senate. It will not expire in a year, next Congress, 10 years - or ever. Trump is impeached forever - even if the Articles of Impeachment are never sent to the Senate.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Pelosi has all you bonehead Trumpsters jumping through hoops. Didn't you hear her say to all of you mucks Merry Christmas and see you next year?

serveimage

Last edited:

Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out
The point is, your president hasnt been impeached until this happens. Poor giddy dims

Pelosi has all you bonehead Trumpsters jumping through hoops. Didn't you hear her say to all of you mucks Merry Christmas and see you next year?

serveimage
Pelosi will have a rough year ahead.

trump has been impeached already. What is at stake at the trial is whether he loses his job or not. Unfortunately, the Senate majority leader has stated that he will not fulfill his constitutional role as an impartial juror, so he has rejected his oath of office and has announced this fact to the American people.

trump has been impeached already. What is at stake at the trial is whether he loses his job or not. Unfortunately, the Senate majority leader has stated that he will not fulfill his constitutional role as an impartial juror, so he has rejected his oath of office and has announced this fact to the American people.
How do you think our courts would be without Due Process... no witnesses at a trial. Sounds like a hell of a deal to Mitch.

Why should Mitch McConnell 'fulfill his constitutional role' when Pelosi did not do the same? The House Impeachment hearing was a FARCE!!! Secret testimony, exculpatory witnesses denied, 'witnesses' to nothing who bloviate on their OPINIONS of what Trump MEANT! Absolutely 0 in the transcript of any 'high crimes and misdemeanors' no bribery, no quid pro quo......So NOW the disingenuous Democrats are trying divine their way out of this mess. Goodbye Democrat Party in 2020.

Why should Mitch McConnell 'fulfill his constitutional role' when Pelosi did not do the same? The House Impeachment hearing was a FARCE!!! Secret testimony, exculpatory witnesses denied, 'witnesses' to nothing who bloviate on their OPINIONS of what Trump MEANT! Absolutely 0 in the transcript of any 'high crimes and misdemeanors' no bribery, no quid pro quo......So NOW the disingenuous Democrats are trying divine their way out of this mess. Goodbye Democrat Party in 2020.
Impeached already.

Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out

I’m sure it will happen before he takes his second term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back