Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

America is in a constitutional crisis. A real one. The person third in line to suceed the President has clearly lost her marbles. Isn't it an emergency that needs to be rectified Imediately?
Impeachment is contained in the Constitution and this was a perfect impeachment.
It is the duty of the Speaker to lead the impeachment and yes, Speaker is third in line.

He was wrong when he testified for the Dems and he is wrong now.

Something you and him share...you are always wrong.
Hmmmm..................who to believe...........a halfwit libnut hack on the innerweb, or a Constitutional Scholar on Impeachment?

Did you believe the Constitutional Scholar on Impeachment when he was testifying against Trump?
You just said you didn't, so you obviously don't think there were impeachable offenses.

oops!

You just said you didn't, so you obviously don't think there were impeachable offenses.

oops!

I have said that from day one, I have been against any and all impeachment talk.

Where the hell have you been?

He was wrong when he testified for the Dems and he is wrong now.

Something you and him share...you are always wrong.
Hmmmm..................who to believe...........a halfwit libnut hack on the innerweb, or a Constitutional Scholar on Impeachment?
oh that's easy, the halfwit internet guy is much more knowledgeable than a constitutional lawyer or scholar. that's a slam dunk. I expect he will tell you he was too.

I mean, Senator Warren knows more about the economy than economists. I mean she said so last night. It's amazing how much these fake mthr fkers know huh. You must be smarter than everyone to get everyone to believe their nonsense.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out

I suppose she could hold out until December to see what the house and Senate look like but I believe SCOTUS Will intervene at that point and toss it.

Her problem is that she knows it's DOA in the Senate And it drives her crazy that she cannot control that.

Jo
She can point to pending court decisions as justification for holding back

Second Article is Obstruction of Congress. If the court instructs Trump to release records and allow testimony and Trump refuses, Senate has no choice but to convict
Too late for that. The time for holding back was before the vote was taken, if she wanted to include the testimony. As it stands now, it's just a rank political stunt.
Who says so?
It is not in the Constitution.

The House will prosecute the case in the Senate
They can send the case when Pelosi says so

Let Impeached President Trump run on his impeachment

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

I suppose she could hold out until December to see what the house and Senate look like but I believe SCOTUS Will intervene at that point and toss it.

Her problem is that she knows it's DOA in the Senate And it drives her crazy that she cannot control that.

Jo

Second Article is Obstruction of Congress. If the court instructs Trump to release records and allow testimony and Trump refuses, Senate has no choice but to convict
Too late for that. The time for holding back was before the vote was taken, if she wanted to include the testimony. As it stands now, it's just a rank political stunt.
Who says so?

I say it's a rank political stunt because it's glaringly obvious that Pelosi is trying to force a particular outcome and is trying to control the Senate to get it. Let her try to defend that on the campaign trail. It's an easy one for Trump, because all he has to do is repeat over and over again that she's scared to send the articles over because she knows they'll be dismissed. If he can goad her into sending them, they're either immediately dismissed or the democrats have to stay in session and can't campaign. The longer she waits, the harder her choice becomes.

Jo

Who says so?

80449207_10218062823793498_1854830713958825984_o.jpg

She's going to send them to the Senate.

She never said she would not.... That was everyone else talking but her.

McConnell told the American people through FOX News that he was NOT IMPARTIAL, and was working hand in hand with the defendant's lawyers, and the defendant would be acquitted,

THAT IS CORRUPTION right before our very eyes.

Of course not, she's just been holding them until she could collude with Senate democrats to pervert justice and try to ensure a guilty verdict.

Here at the USMB, when a person repeatedly claims that they don’t care about something.....but can’t stop posting about that something....it is known as “daving”. Named after the master daveman.

Trust me. Bootney Lee Farnsworth does not care. He’s not affected by the totally corrupt and unfair impeachment of that innocent and great man who is hated by that bitch Pelosi and all of those retarded dupes in the Democrat party. He’s just having fun watching the show. Not a care in the world. No sir.
Wow. I'm STILL living rent-free in your head?

Dood. That's creepy as hell.

Here at the USMB, when a person repeatedly claims that they don’t care about something.....but can’t stop posting about that something....it is known as “daving”. Named after the master daveman.

Trust me. Bootney Lee Farnsworth does not care. He’s not affected by the totally corrupt and unfair impeachment of that innocent and great man who is hated by that bitch Pelosi and all of those retarded dupes in the Democrat party. He’s just having fun watching the show. Not a care in the world. No sir.
Wow. I'm STILL living rent-free in your head?

Dood. That's creepy as hell.

Nah. It ain't creepy. You have a reputation to protect. You are responsible for the lamest meltdown in USMB history. Be proud.

In the meantime, she is trying to EXTORT the Senate for a QUID PRO QUO.

Oops!!

MUST - no doubt
WHEN - whenever she and the House agree to.
suck that.
Suck what. Yours is so small I'd need a pair of tweezers to even find it. Since the matter is left up between the houses of Congress and the Senate is the Jury to rule on the impeachment and the House's role is finished, failure to provide and time therein rests solely with the Senate to determine and not even the Supreme Court can say otherwise.

Jo

Who says so?

I say it's a rank political stunt because it's glaringly obvious that Pelosi is trying to force a particular outcome and is trying to control the Senate to get it. Let her try to defend that on the campaign trail. It's an easy one for Trump, because all he has to do is repeat over and over again that she's scared to send the articles over because she knows they'll be dismissed. If he can goad her into sending them, they're either immediately dismissed or the democrats have to stay in session and can't campaign. The longer she waits, the harder her choice becomes.
Political stunt?

That would be denying to affirm Merrick Garland
The Great Nancy Pelosi is defending our Constitution

In the meantime, she is trying to EXTORT the Senate for a QUID PRO QUO.

Oops!!
The Great Pelosi is trying to present her case to the Senate in the best way possible.

Maybe if Impeached President Trump would release requested documents she could hurry it along

I agree

trump is not impeached till the issue reaches the senate

You get pulled over.
You whine like the little bitch you are.
You get arrested.
You are assigned a court date.
You hire a lawyer.
Lawyers on each side can't agree and delay/postpone the court date.

Are you all at once "Not Arrested" ?

Fuck you contards are stupid.
"But I heard it on talk radio, so it must be true."

For Pelosi to let all that Democrat hard work go down the drain by not completing the process is Stunning.

Forum List

Back