Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
I have said from the start that the dems do not want Trump impeached as the price is too high. All they can do is do take 2 of JFK. Nancy has no intent of having Clintons lost emails found

What? LOL

“The Evidence is Overwhelming & Irrefutable and we had no choice but to Impeach.”

Quote: Everyone of Pelosi’s Drones in The Democrat Party.

Seems to me there is no need to call another witness unless The President wants to call witnesses for his own defense.

Aww, you're so cute. You wish you could kneel down in front of the "Tainted" Don, and Kiss the Ring too don'tcha?

Today feels a lot like losing to you, doesn’t it when yesterday, you, Putin, China, Iran , Jihadists, Felons, Child Rapists, Liars, & Homosexuals were Celebrating like you had just knocked down The World Trade Center.

I don’t feel sorry for you or Putin at all.

More Losing is on The Way.

The Pain is coming and you brought it on yourselves.

That's funny. He's not impeached yet!

Senator FooFoo Graham and Moscow Mitch need to introduce a Cahoots Resolution in the Senate where they need only 34 Senators to Kiss the Ring, so to speak. Protect the Don.

Go on Trumpublicans Kiss the Ring! Feel the power of the Dark Side. Bask in the Corruption!
that's not what he'd be kissing. LOL

But it is sort of funny. Trump has the thinist skin of any person elected potus, which is a job that demands a thick skin. Not only leave him with the legacy of the only one impeached but not acquitted but also I think the possibility of a senate trial would hang over him until he leaves office. I mean I wouldn't kick him out for what he did, but still Pelosi knows how to goad the guy.

Definantly a nut punch.
You think rules, and rights, Due Process, and Civil Liberties and Freedom & Truth are for Suckers and Fools and that Men should be Enslaved to your Agendas instead of be Free to live by their own.

"......Instead of be Free to live by their own." , um what?

Project much, Woodie?
I wonder if Trump will spend the holidays tweeting to Mitch to get on with acquitting him. LOL

I really am not much for the whole impeachment thing, though I understand Pelosi's dilemma once Trump used the DoS and Military to try and fix his reelection, but in a weird way she's taking McConnell's absurd plan to acquit Trump without ever mentioning the evidence, and spinning it around. McConnell's a legislator the likes of which we haven't seen since since Ted was in full power, but I've never thought his political instincts are much to fear.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

I have said from the start that the dems do not want Trump impeached as the price is too high. All they can do is do take 2 of JFK. Nancy has no intent of having Clintons lost emails found

What? LOL

That means Pelosi is Obstructing Congress

You are projecting.

"rules, and rights, Due Process, and Civil Liberties and Freedom & Truth are..." The agenda Americans live by. (Your_Handlers translation software has a glitch)

You ENGRISH not good?

You think rules, and rights, Due Process, and Civil Liberties and Freedom & Truth are for Suckers and Fools and that Men should be Enslaved to your Agendas, instead of be Free to live by their own.

“Agendas” is implied, dummy.

You know, things like Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. Things you oppose.

Aww, you're so cute. You wish you could kneel down in front of the "Tainted" Don, and Kiss the Ring too don'tcha?

Today feels a lot like losing to you, doesn’t it when yesterday, you, Putin, China, Iran , Jihadists, Felons, Child Rapists, Liars, & Homosexuals were Celebrating like you had just knocked down The World Trade Center.

That's funny. He's not impeached yet!

Senator FooFoo Graham and Moscow Mitch need to introduce a Cahoots Resolution in the Senate where they need only 34 Senators to Kiss the Ring, so to speak. Protect the Don.

Go on Trumpublicans Kiss the Ring! Feel the power of the Dark Side. Bask in the Corruption!

But it is sort of funny. Trump has the thinist skin of any person elected potus, which is a job that demands a thick skin. Not only leave him with the legacy of the only one impeached but not acquitted but also I think the possibility of a senate trial would hang over him until he leaves office. I mean I wouldn't kick him out for what he did, but still Pelosi knows how to goad the guy.

Definantly a nut punch.
You think rules, and rights, Due Process, and Civil Liberties and Freedom & Truth are for Suckers and Fools and that Men should be Enslaved to your Agendas instead of be Free to live by their own.

Project much, Woodie?

I am not the one that celebrates every attack people like you launch against The American People and our Democracy.

We know how you cheered when the towers fell. Everyone knows how you feel about America, and Americans.

You are projecting.

"rules, and rights, Due Process, and Civil Liberties and Freedom & Truth are..." The agenda Americans live by. (Your_Handlers translation software has a glitch)

You ENGRISH not good?

You think rules, and rights, Due Process, and Civil Liberties and Freedom & Truth are for Suckers and Fools and that Men should be Enslaved to your Agendas, instead of be Free to live by their own.

“Agendas” is implied, dummy.

You know, things like Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness. Things you oppose.

Definantly a nut punch.

Project much, Woodie?

What? LOL
Hillary deleted her emails on her machine, this is true, what the media never reported is that these emails passed thru thousands of other machines and that the NSA has every one of them as do the Chinese and Russians. Impeach Trump and everything surfaces. Pelosi is just blowing smoke

Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out

The House adopted rules for the impeachment articles that had no expiration on naming impeachment handlers. Nice trick from the ever slimy Pelosi. Remember, the House is Democrat and of course they would vote to make up their own rules. Just another sign that this so-called impeachment is a clown-show aimed at railroading a duly elected President out of office.

I love how the CRC trumpanzees are triggered by all this.
I'm loving every minute of it. The Batshit Crazy Botox witch form Cali can't figure out how to get out of the corner she put herself in.:5_1_12024:

You need glasses.

Article 1, Section 2, Clause 5
but to be fair, you may have just gotten FAKE NEWS from a bogus Trump site

Yeah, well it doesn't say WHEN she needs to send it by, does it? Does Merrick Garland ring a bell?

Was Merrick Garland held up by the House?
Do you honestly think that matters?

Garland was considered by the Senate, and they passed on him. Piglosi doesn’t even want to file the charges against President Trump.

Yeah, well it doesn't say WHEN she needs to send it by, does it? Does Merrick Garland ring a bell?
Where did I say anything about a time frame, Moron.

Learn to read.
LOL, you idiot. You can't even read the const. LOL

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Learn to read.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
Show me where I'm wrong.

GO!

Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out
SCOTUS will assist in that.
What are you Leftards afraid of?

Learn to read.

Show me where I'm wrong.

GO!
I already have. Your illiteracy is not my fault.
Art 1 sec 2 clause 5

Learn to read.

The constitution does not allow fake trials

Forum List

Back