Nazis Now Control New York City

Utter fucking lunacy. If there's no borders then there's no country and everything becomes a goddamn free-for-all.
Those that risk their lives deserve help. I bet you would rush to help a dog but not another human.

I'm all for helping them. When they arrive at the border let's hand them an AR-15, 1000 rounds of ammo, and 2 weeks rations - courtesy of the American taxpayer. They can then return home and "risk their lives" fixing their own goddamn country instead of leeching off of mine.
You and you ancestors could've done the same and stay in your countries and fix them. But here is some news for you....human migration will continue legal or illegal and there's nothing you can do about it. there are thousands who come here illegally everyday since like forever....Live and let live.

I'm going to move into your house without your permission. Live and let live.
Heard of apples and oranges ?

How do you figure? LIVE AND LET LIVE you fucking hypocrite.

So much for free speech!

Let the book burning begin.

Here you have it, folks. You can not say "illegal alien". You can't hurt someone's feels. Criminals are now a protected class and if you offend one you will pay a fine.

This is total bullshit.

"It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-bans-calling-someone-an-illegal-alien-out-of-hate/

But Rick, does it say anything about calling them an illegal alien out of fact? If they are not a citizen, they are by definition an ALIEN. And if they are here undocumented, then by definition they are ILLEGAL.

ILLEGAL ALIEN.

ILLEGAL ALIEN.

ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

That isn't hate, it is FEDERAL LAW.

Forum List

Back