Nazis Now Control New York City

So much for free speech!

Let the book burning begin.

Here you have it, folks. You can not say "illegal alien". You can't hurt someone's feels. Criminals are now a protected class and if you offend one you will pay a fine.

This is total bullshit.

"It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-bans-calling-someone-an-illegal-alien-out-of-hate/
Illegals are humans in God's land. Everyone on this land came from somewhere...no one should have the right to end the natural movement of humans since life started.

Ya, right, we should have just let El Chapo in so we can feel all warm and fuzzy about ourselves. Of course we need some ISIS terrorists too. Their natural movement shouldn't be infringed.

Yup, you're truly libtarded.
No el chapo no ISIS and yet is one of the deadliest countries out there...what happened ?

So much for free speech!

Here you have it, folks. You can not say "illegal alien". You can't hurt someone's feels. Criminals are now a protected class and if you offend one you will pay a fine.

This is total bullshit.

"It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-bans-calling-someone-an-illegal-alien-out-of-hate/
Illegals are humans in God's land. Everyone on this land came from somewhere...no one should have the right to end the natural movement of humans since life started.

Ya, right, we should have just let El Chapo in so we can feel all warm and fuzzy about ourselves. Of course we need some ISIS terrorists too. Their natural movement shouldn't be infringed.

The problem just isn't with people migrating, but its the fact that they are being promised Free Health Care, education and other bennies for making the trip.

If I lived in a Shithole Country, I'd come here to if I was a bum looking for a Free Ride.
Most dont they just wanna better their lives like you did or your ancestors did.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

The problem just isn't with people migrating, but its the fact that they are being promised Free Health Care, education and other bennies for making the trip.

If I lived in a Shithole Country, I'd come here to if I was a bum looking for a Free Ride.
Most dont they just wanna better their lives like you did or your ancestors did.

My grandfathers came to America, not for free medical and education, but to pursue ground floor opportunities in the field of bituminous excavation and transportation.

There was no welfare state

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

Utter fucking lunacy. If there's no borders then there's no country and everything becomes a goddamn free-for-all.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

:auiqs.jpg:

The Nazis control NYC and the GOP. They sure have their hands full.
20708451_1363474923773108_5467746708312647893_n.jpg
You gotta be fibbing. NAZIS in Central Park! What person from Pravda wrote the script this morning.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

My grandfathers came to America, not for free medical and education, but to pursue ground floor opportunities in the field of bituminous excavation and transportation.

There was no welfare state
Most of those that come here come to better their life...illegals in general dont get welfare. Live and let live drop being selfish we are already thr biggest wasters of food, resources, most obese and you worried about people doing jobs that none of you want to do.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

Utter fucking lunacy. If there's no borders then there's no country and everything becomes a goddamn free-for-all.
Those that risk their lives deserve help. I bet you would rush to help a dog but not another human.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

Those that risk their lives deserve help. I bet you would rush to help a dog but not another human.

I'm all for helping them. When they arrive at the border let's hand them an AR-15, 1000 rounds of ammo, and 2 weeks rations - courtesy of the American taxpayer. They can then return home and "risk their lives" fixing their own goddamn country instead of leeching off of mine.

I'm sure our liberal friends here agree that, people who say mean things, should be fined.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

I'm all for helping them. When they arrive at the border let's hand them an AR-15, 1000 rounds of ammo, and 2 weeks rations - courtesy of the American taxpayer. They can then return home and "risk their lives" fixing their own goddamn country instead of leeching off of mine.
You and you ancestors could've done the same and stay in your countries and fix them. But here is some news for you....human migration will continue legal or illegal and there's nothing you can do about it. there are thousands who come here illegally everyday since like forever....Live and let live.

So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

You and you ancestors could've done the same and stay in your countries and fix them. But here is some news for you....human migration will continue legal or illegal and there's nothing you can do about it. there are thousands who come here illegally everyday since like forever....Live and let live.

I'm going to move into your house without your permission. Live and let live.

When ya get lost between the kooks and joo dork city
The best that you can do
Is have a hot dog

New-York-Hot-Dog-Cart-89496.gif

I'm going in November
I'll be back and forth between upstate and the city for probably a month ..
I'm gonna eat like a pig and wear a maga hat through union square .....and on the m train .......With all the white progs . Should turn into a derp fest ..

I can get away with Rudy in a dress jokes on the m .....not the HAT
OY

Utter nonsense. Completely flies in the face of the 1st Amendment and will rightfully be tossed.

I'm almost tempted to go to NYC and start telling people "go back where you came from", get arrested, and then sue the city's fucking pants off. Unbelievable.
Sounds like a plan. What’s the worst that could happen?

This argument is reasonable and would be part of an honest debate.

But the issue here is not about that argument. It's about punishing people for daring to "offend" someone. In America.

Live and let live, indeed. The illiberal, intolerant, authoritarian Left should follow that rule, just like anyone else.

Last edited:
So much for free speech!

This is total bullshit.

I'm just curious, what other laws would you like ignored?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I'm going to move into your house without your permission. Live and let live.
Heard of apples and oranges ?

This argument is reasonable and would be part of an honest debate.

But the issue here is not about that argument. It's about punishing people for daring to "offend" someone. In America.

Live and let live, indeed. The illiberal, intolerant, authoritarian Left should follow that rule, just like anyone else.
I agree.

I'm just curious, what other laws would you like ignored?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
A ton that needs to be revisited.

Forum List

Back