NBA Playoffs

I hate the NBA and their playoff format. Game 7 was on Monday, wait until Thursday for the first game, second game is Sunday? And then Wednesday is game 3? They trying to drag this stupid thing out until August?

would like to see Oakland have two back to back championships,that would be great for their city.at first i did not think they had a chance since the cavs were entering the series much healthier than last year when they had their second and third best players hurt but this year they are healthy and HAVE those players so that makes the warriors winning the first game of the series even far more impressive than last year.:thup: i think they are going to do it.

I hope they win this year and then a few years from now when they move to SF,they go downhill and suck for the next 40 years.

would like to see Oakland have two back to back championships,that would be great for their city.at first i did not think they had a chance since the cavs were entering the series much healthier than last year when they had their second and third best players hurt but this year they are healthy and HAVE those players so that makes the warriors winning the first game of the series even far more impressive than last year.:thup: i think they are going to do it.

I hope they win this year and then a few years from now when they move to SF,they go downhill and suck for the next 40 years.
---
You must be from Oakland!

ok, where we left it off...

ahh, right, gsw was steam rolling cavs :) ...

---
Both teams not shooting well, but Dubs seem to have better defense.
This may continue to be a close game ... until they really warm up & we see the better (and/or more motivated) team in 4th Qtr.

---
This may continue to be a close game ... until they really warm up & we see the better (and/or more motivated) team in 4th Qtr.

The problem is that when everybody warm up, lebron already overheating :)

If I was Kerr I would play the bench until they got tired.
Who's the MVP so far?

Probably Curry, with him and Thompson on the floor, the defense can hinder one or both but their presence allows for others to score and make the plays.
Green is amazing. This team is so deep it's sick. I think James is going to have to put a super team together to beat this team next year.

James, bosh, Wade Carmelo Dwight Howard and Durant.

---

Bogut iguodala borbosa Barnes Livingston and speight are all capable of finishing

Lebron supporting cast just ain't that good. Will Cleveland play better in Cleveland? I bet they win 1 of 2 at home.

Be funny to see a sweep. Poor Ohio. But because of osu I say fuck em

Who's the MVP so far?

Probably Curry, with him and Thompson on the floor, the defense can hinder one or both but their presence allows for others to score and make the plays.
Green is amazing. This team is so deep it's sick. I think James is going to have to put a super team together to beat this team next year.

Green must have been working on that one dribble fade away. i've never seen him take that shot.

Who's the MVP so far?

Green must have been working on that one dribble fade away. i've never seen him take that shot.
Livingston was MVP game 1. Is green MVP of game two?

Who's the MVP so far?

GSW wont be all hyped on all games, CAVs will get 1 or 2 I would think...

Who's the MVP so far?

Livingston was MVP game 1. Is green MVP of game two?
I agree.

---
I'm really disappointed in the Cavs; i know they can do better, and will at home; at least one game. I hope Love recovers. Barnes should have been penalized for his head shot, although it looked unintentional, unlike Green's groin shot in the OKC series. If Green was suspended, we could have seen OKC beating up on the Cavs.

While the Dubs were warming up, the Cavs were not & need to adjust their strategy.
Qtr 1: Clev +2.
Qtr 2: GS +10.
Qtr 3: GS +12.
Qtr 4: GS +13.

Lebron supporting cast just ain't that good. Will Cleveland play better in Cleveland? I bet they win 1 of 2 at home.
---
I would not be surprised to see Cavs win one at home, but winning both home games will be a feat.
Dubs will be motivated to close out at their home in game 5.

---
I'm really disappointed in the Cavs; i know they can do better, and will at home; at least one game. I hope Love recovers. Barnes should have been penalized for his head shot, although it looked unintentional, unlike Green's groin shot in the OKC series. If Green was suspended, we could have seen OKC beating up on the Cavs.

While the Dubs were warming up, the Cavs were not & need to adjust their strategy.
Qtr 1: Clev +2.
Qtr 2: GS +10.
Qtr 3: GS +12.
Qtr 4: GS +13.
I guess this puts to rest all those excuses about Kyrie and Love not being there last year. Cavs actually look worse and are playing right into Dubs hands with all the 1 on 1 by the Cavs.

I guess this puts to rest all those excuses about Kyrie and Love not being there last year. Cavs actually look worse and are playing right into Dubs hands with all the 1 on 1 by the Cavs.
---
I can't say i agree completely. Since Love got hit halfway thru 2nd Qtr, the Cavs were not "full strength". They were still losing by 9, but they could have kept it within range at opposing team's home court.
The Cav's need more Love!
Their home crowd & healthy Love will help soothe the pain ... for awhile.

How can the Cavs be down 0-2 and Thompson and Curry have not played well? What happens when those two catch on fire?

I'd like to think the Cavs comeback and win one of the two games. Hell, they got two days to figure it out.

---
I can't say i agree completely. Since Love got hit halfway thru 2nd Qtr, the Cavs were not "full strength". They were still losing by 9, but they could have kept it within range at opposing team's home court.
From what i was hearing the Cavs would have swept the Dubs last year "if only". I hope they do come back and make it a series. They look seriously demoralized and Lebron might have to go into basketball god mode just to keep it close.

---
From what i was hearing the Cavs would have swept the Dubs last year "if only". I hope they do come back and make it a series. They look seriously demoralized and Lebron might have to go into basketball god mode just to keep it close.

Lebron didn't take it to the very strong yesterday. He looked just as bad as his team mates. Who told Dellavedova he could shoot 2-9? Irving a miserable 5-14.

Cavs team needs a resurrection.

Forum List

Back