NBA Playoffs

Lebron hitting his Js is not a good sign for the Dubs.
yeah i cannot fucking believe the dubs did the same thing the cavs did and got blown out.they are going to have to win one of the their three on the road,if they get swept,they wont repeat as good as they are in oakland.

I still think Curry is the best player in the world, hes just in a slump at a extremly inopportune time. Hopefully he has a better showing tonight.

I still think Curry is the best player in the world, hes just in a slump at a extremly inopportune time. Hopefully he has a better showing tonight.
Put lebron on golden state and put curry in Cleveland. Which team wins?

Golden state is probably the better team but if Cleveland had home court who knows.

Cleveland led 2-1.
I just knew ultimately Irving and love would not make the big plays and each time they missed golden state would run down and score. I just knew lebrons supporting cast wasn't going to get it done. They remind me of the bulls vs utah with Karl Malone. You just knew they'd come up short. You hoped but never happened. Cleveland could have won tonight. What happened all of the sudden.

And now lebrons putting up desperate 3s like I would in nintendo or Sega or ps2 or Xbox if I were down 9

Cleveland led 2-1.
I just knew ultimately Irving and love would not make the big plays and each time they missed golden state would run down and score. I just knew lebrons supporting cast wasn't going to get it done. They remind me of the bulls vs utah with Karl Malone. You just knew they'd come up short. You hoped but never happened. Cleveland could have won tonight. What happened all of the sudden.

Cleveland led last year 2-1 and the injuries hit them and they lost.

Cleveland led 2-1.

Cleveland led last year 2-1 and the injuries hit them and they lost.
Id feel different about Cleveland if they took it to 7. Then next year ID try to win home court. But this cavs team won't get it done. Not without a few moves.

If you don't like lebron you got to love his finals record. Is he 2 for 7?

Seriously Miami Wade lebron durant bosh carmelo

I don't like the stars of the league colluding like what happened with LeBron in Miami and to a lesser degree in Cleveland. LeBron is bigger than the GM, bigger than his coaches, and I think it has backfired. Phil Jackson and Pat Riley were able to coach their stars and teams. I don't know if that's possible with LeBron.

Warriors seemed in command even though the game was close in the first half. Be nice to see them close it out on Monday in Oaksterdam

Anyone that got to 7 different Finals with 2 different teams is a GOAT win or lose especially if they were the first option.

In four of those years he didn't have the best team, nor was he favored to win. The three years he had the better team he won.

Of the six years that Jordan went to the finals, he had the better team and they were favored to win.

Draymond suspended for Game 5. I predict a Curry MVP performance to put the Cavs out of their misery.

Draymond suspended for Game 5. I predict a Curry MVP performance to put the Cavs out of their misery.

Holly shit, they finally suspened green. I didn't think he should have been suspened this time, but I thought he should have got suspened for kicking adams in the nutts. I say Golden State wins without him

Holly shit, they finally suspened green. I didn't think he should have been suspened this time, but I thought he should have got suspened for kicking adams in the nutts. I say Golden State wins without him
I bet OKC is freshly pissed off about this.

Forum List

Back