NBA Playoffs

If you don't like lebron you got to love his finals record. Is he 2 for 7?

Seriously Miami Wade lebron durant bosh carmelo

In four of those years he didn't have the best team, nor was he favored to win. The three years he had the better team he won.

Of the six years that Jordan went to the finals, he had the better team and they were favored to win.
He couldn't have he only won 2 of 4 in Miami. He lost to Dirk nowitski for God sakes. He just doesn't have that killer mentality take over games put his team on his shoulders the way Jordan did. Jordan won 3 in a row then won 3 in a row again. That's fucking unbelievable. Lebron is unfuckingbelievable don't get me wrong but he never had even 1 finals MVP killer performance so in the big games Jordan is still the goat. Jordan would have mentally and physically beat Craps James.

Lebron has been the best player on the planet since he got info the league but he won't surpass Jordan as goat. Maybe the younger generation will think so but they didn't watch Jordan. Even when the bad boys were beating Jordan's bulls Jordan was the baddest player on the planet.

Now I no longer think it's unfair for lebron to put together a dream team. Wade Durant Carmelo lebron bosh vs golden state

I don't like the stars of the league colluding like what happened with LeBron in Miami and to a lesser degree in Cleveland. LeBron is bigger than the GM, bigger than his coaches, and I think it has backfired. Phil Jackson and Pat Riley were able to coach their stars and teams. I don't know if that's possible with LeBron.
Good point. He may be the most athletic player ever but he doesn't play great team ball. Kobe and shaq had the same problem. They were the best 2 players playing together but couldn't win until Phil Jackson coached them. Then shaq went and won with Riley. Coaching matters and if lebron refuses to be coached it's his fault they lose.

The spurs and golden state play great team ball. The heat had better talent but lost 2 times to better teams because they played better team ball.

In four of those years he didn't have the best team, nor was he favored to win. The three years he had the better team he won.

Of the six years that Jordan went to the finals, he had the better team and they were favored to win.
He couldn't have he only won 2 of 4 in Miami. He lost to Dirk nowitski for God sakes. He just doesn't have that killer mentality take over games put his team on his shoulders the way Jordan did. Jordan won 3 in a row then won 3 in a row again. That's fucking unbelievable. Lebron is unfuckingbelievable don't get me wrong but he never had even 1 finals MVP killer performance so in the big games Jordan is still the goat. Jordan would have mentally and physically beat Craps James.

Lebron has been the best player on the planet since he got info the league but he won't surpass Jordan as goat. Maybe the younger generation will think so but they didn't watch Jordan. Even when the bad boys were beating Jordan's bulls Jordan was the baddest player on the planet.

Now I no longer think it's unfair for lebron to put together a dream team. Wade Durant Carmelo lebron bosh vs golden state

After last seasons finals? That guy did it all to win that series, he was unbelievable. They won two games because of Lebron, they would have been swept otherwise.

After last seasons finals? That guy did it all to win that series, he was unbelievable. They won two games because of Lebron, they would have been swept otherwise.
But he didn't win. He needs to play better team ball. One on one he's amazing but that ain't winning rings. I understand what you are saying and you may even be right but right now I'd say Jordan is still the goat.

No other team broke the single season record on Jordan's watch and then wooped him in the finals. But that happened to lebron. Why isn't Cleveland a better team? As the leader of that team who's fault is that?

I rooted against Jordan all 6 times and he won all 6 times. I hated that mother fucker. I don't hate lebron so much. He's beatable.

Hell I'd take magic Johnson over lebron. But lebron before kobe

But he didn't win. He needs to play better team ball. One on one he's amazing but that ain't winning rings. I understand what you are saying and you may even be right but right now I'd say Jordan is still the goat.

No other team broke the single season record on Jordan's watch and then wooped him in the finals. But that happened to lebron. Why isn't Cleveland a better team? As the leader of that team who's fault is that?

I rooted against Jordan all 6 times and he won all 6 times. I hated that mother fucker. I don't hate lebron so much. He's beatable.

Jordan without Pippen would have won nothing. Lebron didn't have the second and the third best player and won two games. It isn't his fault he has nobody to back him. How would of Jordan stopped another team from breaking a win record?

To me Jordan is the best of all time but James is no slouch. He is a top five for sure.

Lebron needs to play better team ball? :laugh:

I think only Magic will go down as a better team player than Lebron.

Jordan without Pippen would have won nothing. Lebron didn't have the second and the third best player and won two games. It isn't his fault he has nobody to back him. How would of Jordan stopped another team from breaking a win record?

To me Jordan is the best of all time but James is no slouch. He is a top five for sure.
Kyrie Irving isn't going to cut it I agree and love either. They missed shot that winners make. In game 4 in the 3rd quarter they turned the ball over and golden state came down and scored. In those moments the series was over. Cleveland didn't deliver and golden state did. It's true lebron did his share.

And if lebron eventually wins two more rings I might agree lebron is the cost. I just need to see more wins from lebron. Could it be he needs to listen to the coach? People say this is lebrons team. Is he not listening?

I can't wait to see what happens next year.

I'll call lebron the goat if he can simply win 3 games in a row

True. He does try to get them involved. But remember when mike needed to take over a game he did. He couldn't be stopped.

Shit. Looks like Curry is more hurt than he is letting on.

Report: Stephen Curry has shoulder issues to go with his ankle, knee problems

"A source says Curry consulted a orthopedist in Southern California. Steph's MRI showed issues with both shoulders as well as his knees, some of which may require surgery this summer."
Who's the MVP so far?
Sticking with Curry so far. Just his presence on the court makes GS better.
Green. I hope

True. He does try to get them involved. But remember when mike needed to take over a game he did. He couldn't be stopped.
Obviously you forgot about the first 7 years of his career.

Obviously you forgot about the first 7 years of his career.
I was gonna say Joe dummars and the pistons used to shut him down. There's even a sports illustrated cover with Joe's hand on Jordan's head. Jordan made you forget those years. Couldn't have written a better career.

I can see lebron winning more championships and even if he doesn't win another one at least he's not Pat Ewing or Charles Barkley. At least he has two. But 7 losses? He's got to at least win one more.

I'm pretty sure he has won 3 games in a row multiple times already.
I mean the next 3.

I hope lebron has a good game and doesn't fold tomorrow
MJ has never won 3 games in a row to come back in a playoff series before.
Golden state did against okc.

That's who Miami beat. A young okc. Who else did they beat? Did they beat the spurs once? I barely even remember lebrons 2 wins. But he needed bosh and Wade. Maybe lebron will land on a better team next year or will Cleveland stay together? No way. Blow that team up. Or get rid of love pick up Durant?

I'm pretty sure he has won 3 games in a row multiple times already.
I mean the next 3.

I hope lebron has a good game and doesn't fold tomorrow
MJ has never won 3 games in a row to come back in a playoff series before.
Golden state did against okc.

That's who Miami beat. A young okc. Who else did they beat? Did they beat the spurs once? I barely even remember lebrons 2 wins. But he needed bosh and Wade. Maybe lebron will land on a better team next year or will Cleveland stay together? No way. Blow that team up. Or get rid of love pick up Durant?
Every champion has needed his teammates. They dont play 1 on 5. They need to dump Love somewhere and pick up a mobile 4 that can play D.

Tonight, w/out Green, Igoudala will play major role on defense, but all the Warriors will have to step up & play decent offense as well as defense to beat a very motivated Cavs team with their backs against wall.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back