NBA Playoffs

Shit. Looks like Curry is more hurt than he is letting on.

Report: Stephen Curry has shoulder issues to go with his ankle, knee problems

"A source says Curry consulted a orthopedist in Southern California. Steph's MRI showed issues with both shoulders as well as his knees, some of which may require surgery this summer."
Who's the MVP so far?
Sticking with Curry so far. Just his presence on the court makes GS better.
Green. I hope
---
If Dubs win tonight, then maybe Green is not the series MVP!
Hard to pick one if the whole team plays well together.

I'll call lebron the goat if he can simply win 3 games in a row

I'm pretty sure he has won 3 games in a row multiple times already.
I mean the next 3.

I hope lebron has a good game and doesn't fold tomorrow
MJ has never won 3 games in a row to come back in a playoff series before.
Golden state did against okc.

That's who Miami beat. A young okc. Who else did they beat? Did they beat the spurs once? I barely even remember lebrons 2 wins. But he needed bosh and Wade. Maybe lebron will land on a better team next year or will Cleveland stay together? No way. Blow that team up. Or get rid of love pick up Durant?

That is why I have extreme confidance my warriors are going to win it all.They overcame diversity being down 3-1 and now they are UP 3-1,they are way too good to blow it all.no way in hell will they lose three in a row.

I hope it's closed out tonight so Republicans can get started getting that dump into shape for their convention next month! That's where the real entertainment will be watching and listening to these clowns trying to convince us Trump can be a responsible and thoughtful President! I'm glad Draymond Green was suspended and won't be allowed to be around until after the game; save them just paying the fine and having him in the owner's suite! Those cabaret kicks to the groin of opposing players finally cost him and will take a little luster off the win! :asshole: :321: :alcoholic:

Last edited:
I'll call lebron the goat if he can simply win 3 games in a row

I'm pretty sure he has won 3 games in a row multiple times already.
I mean the next 3.

I hope lebron has a good game and doesn't fold tomorrow
MJ has never won 3 games in a row to come back in a playoff series before.
Golden state did against okc.

That's who Miami beat. A young okc. Who else did they beat? Did they beat the spurs once? I barely even remember lebrons 2 wins. But he needed bosh and Wade. Maybe lebron will land on a better team next year or will Cleveland stay together? No way. Blow that team up. Or get rid of love pick up Durant?

That is why I have extreme confidance my warriors are going to win it all.They overcame diversity being down 3-1 and now they are UP 3-1,they are way too good to blow it all.no way in hell will they lose three in a row.
Green's out so they could lose tonight then in Cleveland game 6 then you never know.

But I suspect Cleveland will fold tonight. But you never know. You never ever know. That's why they play the game.

I hope it's closed out tonight so Republicans can get started getting that dump into shape for their convention next month! That's where the real entertainment will be watching and listening to these clowns trying to convince us Trump can be a responsible and thoughtful President! I'm glad Draymond Green was suspended and won't be allowed to be around until after the game; save them just paying the fine and having him in the owner's suite! Those cabaret kicks to the groin of opposing players finally cost him and will take a little luster off the win! :asshole: :321: :alcoholic:
Doug Collins said it best. The other night Cleveland was up 2 and golden state went up 10 in a minute. That was the time for lebron and Irving to step up and be stars. They didn't. This series should be 2 - 2 and it's crazy not to blame lebron. It's bullshit. He doesn't have the Jordan drive

I agree but please no politics at least on this thread.

Doug Collins said it best. The other night Cleveland was up 2 and golden state went up 10 in a minute. That was the time for lebron and Irving to step up and be stars. They didn't. This series should be 2 - 2 and it's crazy not to blame lebron. It's bullshit. He doesn't have the Jordan drive

...or heart! He cries a river over a lack of respect from opposition and the officials! I tell him "maybe if you hadn't faked so many fouls by guy who didn't touch you, it might have been different!" He blew al credibility in whining about respect when he doesn't respect the game; in a game or behind the scenes! He wanted to be the GM; "well take responsibility for the sad state of affairs" when he got all he wanted! Never cared for the guy and few players have underachieved as much as this guy! ;-/ :beer:

Green is hard to love unless he's on your team. I like him cause he's from msu. And being a piston we love pwa's. Bill lambier, rodman, rasheed Wallace, Rick mahorn.

The guy kicking people in the nuts usually hates to lose. I'll take that on my team anyday

Green is hard to love unless he's on your team. I like him cause he's from msu. And being a piston we love pwa's. Bill lambier, rodman, rasheed Wallace, Rick mahorn.

The guy kicking people in the nuts usually hates to lose. I'll take that on my team anyday
I would like Green on any team. I am glad he is on mine. I want all my teammates to be like him.

...or heart! He cries a river over a lack of respect from opposition and the officials! I tell him "maybe if you hadn't faked so many fouls by guy who didn't touch you, it might have been different!" He blew al credibility in whining about respect when he doesn't respect the game; in a game or behind the scenes! He wanted to be the GM; "well take responsibility for the sad state of affairs" when he got all he wanted! Never cared for the guy and few players have underachieved as much as this guy! ;-/ :beer:
Kobe had a bad selfish know it all attitude too but he proved himself 5 times being the man and playing good team ball. Im not surprised lebron won 2 of 4 in Miami with all those weapons. Im surprised he didn't win more.

I give him mad props for dominating the east for a decade. He's the gott. Greatest of this time. Lol

I think him not winning is hurting lebrons legacy. Of course it is. Especially when he can't take over games.

Kobe had a bad selfish know it all attitude too but he proved himself 5 times being the man and playing good team ball. Im not surprised lebron won 2 of 4 in Miami with all those weapons. Im surprised he didn't win more.

I give him mad props for dominating the east for a decade. He's the gott. Greatest of this time. Lol

I think him not winning is hurting lebrons legacy. Of course it is. Especially when he can't take over games.
No Kobe was the man 1 1/2 times. Shaq was the man.

How can you average 25pg, 11 rbs, 8 assists, and it doesnt seem like you played your best game? Shit Lebron is automatically inducted in the HOF when he retires.
Of course he is. To say otherwise is silly. But like coach Collins said those numbers are misleading. In the third up 2 he and Cleveland went 0 for 10. So he finished with a triple double but lost.

How can you average 25pg, 11 rbs, 8 assists, and it doesnt seem like you played your best game? Shit Lebron is automatically inducted in the HOF when he retires.
Of course he is. To say otherwise is silly. But like coach Collins said those numbers are misleading. In the third up 2 he and Cleveland went 0 for 10. So he finished with a triple double but lost.
Thats what I am saying. Good to great numbers are just routine for him. He has set the bar too high.

And because Kobe had a bad attitude it allowed the pistons to win in 2004

Rate the players on the team.

1. James
2. Curry
3. Klay
4. Green
5. Igoudala
6. Barnes
7. Livingston
8. Love
9. Irving

After James, Cleveland has squat. Last I saw basketball is a team sport. Lebron is play one on five.

And because Kobe had a bad attitude it allowed the pistons to win in 2004

People forget how "all at sea" The Lakers were before Phil showed up! Neither Shaq or Kobe trusted one another and they were getting knocked out by the geezers of Utah! I still remember something about Shaq assaulting Ostertag the following season after one of those upsets! :420:

Forum List

Back