NBA Playoffs

Kyrie And Lebron won't go off like that again, dubs still got this
Are the cavs going to blow the huge lead they had?

I would say yes. The warriors keep coming at you, i think they'll wear the cavs out by the end of the game. I could be wrong, of course.
I think the cavs took their foot off the gas. Lose game 7 OK but not 6

I can see that happening as well. I think the most unlikely senario is cavs in 7, but you never know.
I will be rooting for that. At this point cavs are the underdogs and I love an upset. Plus I hated on Jordan too. I want to see lebron be great. But it's also funny to watch him cramp or choke. But if he wins I'll admit he's one of the goats. Hell I'll already admit it.

But I'd still take magic or Jordan first. I don't know. I'm confused. Lebron got his team to game 7. Got to give him props for this season win or lose game 7.

Greens been quiet. Can't play well if he's not kicking balls. I think he's gay.

i cant believe how many open shots they missed. Combine that with Lebron and Kyrie getting hot from outside and its not a good mix.
Magic has 5wins in 9 finals appearances. Mj 6-0. Duncan 5 for 6. Kobe 5 out of 7. Shaq 4 out of 6.

Lebron 2 wins in 6 finals appearances. Maybe 3 for 6 if he pulls tonight off and somehow wins game 7. I'll be rooting for that.

But lebron never got to play with a shaq or Kareem.

I hope it's closed out tonight so Republicans can get started getting that dump into shape for their convention next month! That's where the real entertainment will be watching and listening to these clowns trying to convince us Trump can be a responsible and thoughtful President! I'm glad Draymond Green was suspended and won't be allowed to be around until after the game; save them just paying the fine and having him in the owner's suite! Those cabaret kicks to the groin of opposing players finally cost him and will take a little luster off the win! :asshole: :321: :alcoholic:
Doug Collins said it best. The other night Cleveland was up 2 and golden state went up 10 in a minute. That was the time for lebron and Irving to step up and be stars. They didn't. This series should be 2 - 2 and it's crazy not to blame lebron. It's bullshit. He doesn't have the Jordan drive

Rate the players on the team.

1. James
2. Curry
3. Klay
4. Green
5. Igoudala
6. Barnes
7. Livingston
8. Love
9. Irving

After James, Cleveland has squat. Last I saw basketball is a team sport. Lebron is play one on five.
Dellavadova has fucked up how many times? Bench him he's in over his head

And who do you go to? Cleveland has nothing.
I'm happy for guys like Tristan Thompson who made a name for himself tonight.

If Cleveland doesn't win this year they can next year. Just pick up Durant.

I hope it's closed out tonight so Republicans can get started getting that dump into shape for their convention next month! That's where the real entertainment will be watching and listening to these clowns trying to convince us Trump can be a responsible and thoughtful President! I'm glad Draymond Green was suspended and won't be allowed to be around until after the game; save them just paying the fine and having him in the owner's suite! Those cabaret kicks to the groin of opposing players finally cost him and will take a little luster off the win! :asshole: :321: :alcoholic:
Doug Collins said it best. The other night Cleveland was up 2 and golden state went up 10 in a minute. That was the time for lebron and Irving to step up and be stars. They didn't. This series should be 2 - 2 and it's crazy not to blame lebron. It's bullshit. He doesn't have the Jordan drive

1. James
2. Curry
3. Klay
4. Green
5. Igoudala
6. Barnes
7. Livingston
8. Love
9. Irving

After James, Cleveland has squat. Last I saw basketball is a team sport. Lebron is play one on five.

If Durant leaves OKC, he will likely head to the Warriors, Cleveland will not be an option.

When a team starts whining about the officials, they are toast. The GSW got their asses kicked last night, and the officiating had nothing to do with it, nor did "home court advantage." Mr. Curry, from all indications, is a good person and a fine representative of NBA basketball, but he plays like a whiny little punk who happens to have a magical shooting touch.

Mr. James is one of the five best players ever. Simply putting his name in the lineup makes any team a playoff team regardless of who else is there. There are very few others about whom the same could be said.

That last Curry foul is clearly part of the home court advantage
That was a bullshit foul but I dont think it would have made a difference. The Dubs go back home and close the deal.
Lake Erie Monsters won the cup, the Tribe is in 1st place.......maybe the stars are aligning for CLE.
These last two games showed Golden State isn't invincible.
A win would be good riot control training preconvention.

1. James
2. Curry
3. Klay
4. Green
5. Igoudala
6. Barnes
7. Livingston
8. Love
9. Irving

If Durant leaves OKC, he will likely head to the Warriors, Cleveland will not be an option.
How the fuck can the Warriors afford to pay for Durant on top of everyone else they have? I can't see Durant going to that good of a team. How unfair would that be?

When a team starts whining about the officials, they are toast. The GSW got their asses kicked last night, and the officiating had nothing to do with it, nor did "home court advantage." Mr. Curry, from all indications, is a good person and a fine representative of NBA basketball, but he plays like a whiny little punk who happens to have a magical shooting touch.

Mr. James is one of the five best players ever. Simply putting his name in the lineup makes any team a playoff team regardless of who else is there. There are very few others about whom the same could be said.
He had the kind of performance last night you have to have in an NBA finals to be cemented in my mind as one of the greatest. If you can't go off in the NBA finals, who cares how much you score in the regular season or against a first round team. And he did 40 plus in back to back NBA finals. Only the greats have done that. God I love this game.

That was a bullshit foul but I dont think it would have made a difference. The Dubs go back home and close the deal.
Lake Erie Monsters won the cup, the Tribe is in 1st place.......maybe the stars are aligning for CLE.
OKC proved Golden State isn't invincible but look what happened to them once it went back to CA.

OKC proved Golden State isn't invincible but look what happened to them once it went back to CA.
It's gonna be a knock down drag out fight.
And I'll be biting my nails all night long in my Cavs shirt with 8 other family members in a bar near a beach drinking beer and tequila in Cancun.
What a way to start my vacation!

My daughter said they were already celebrating the win in the Golden State before tipoff. Doh......
Never underestimate the power of motivation!

And I'll be biting my nails all night long in my Cavs shirt with 8 other family members in a bar near a beach drinking beer and tequila in Cancun.

My daughter said they were already celebrating the win in the Golden State before tipoff. Doh......
Or home court advantage.

Or home court advantage.
Game 5 was where??
Warriors got bitchslapped.

Forum List

Back