NBA Playoffs

just cavs
N4rnEeX.png
resize

YOU DUMB DUMB LOSIN SON OF A BITCH!

Kerr is a smart coach, like Phil Jackson, he makes a point and it will cost him some money. I am hearing Warrior fans claiming the game was rigged. My word, what nonsense. Pretty silly stuff. Then you got the nutso's that don't even follow the NBA now claiming to be fans of the Warriors. WTF?
People who would claim it was rigged then watch it are just speaking with their emotions. The refs may be inconsistent and even bad at times but they cant make the ball go in or make someone miss shots.

I agree, Kerr was honest in his press conference, the Warriors lost, the refs called a bad game.
I heard evey year Jordan picked on one guy. One year the guy he picked on got traded and they picked up Steve Kerr so Jordan thought he would be the new guy to pick on. Kerr punched him in the face. Jordan didn't disrespect him ever again.

Wow. My whole outlook on lebron has changed. I'm a fan now. Goat. Golden state was up 3-1. They pulled an okc. Happy for Dan Gilbert.

I was a hater and they proved me wrong. Sorry Kyrie Irving and love. I'll never look at you the same again. There were some games you stunk and I didn't think you were half the players they had on golden state but the role players delivered.

Omg, I just realized the golden state team just ruined a historic season. Just like Brady ruined his perfect season.

I'm also glad golden state didn't win back to back championships. That's a very hard thing to do. The pistons did it in 88-90 and I don't like seeing other teams do it. The spurs never do it.

Bad time for curry to lose his magic shot. Lol.

Forum List

Back