NBA Playoffs

Congratulations cavs. Now thank god we won't have to hear cleveland sports fans whine anymore.

The NBA needs to classified as entertainment, not a sport. It's more rigged than professional wrestling.

If you don't like lebron you got to love his finals record. Is he 2 for 7?

Seriously Miami Wade lebron durant bosh carmelo

In four of those years he didn't have the best team, nor was he favored to win. The three years he had the better team he won.

Of the six years that Jordan went to the finals, he had the better team and they were favored to win.
He couldn't have he only won 2 of 4 in Miami. He lost to Dirk nowitski for God sakes. He just doesn't have that killer mentality take over games put his team on his shoulders the way Jordan did. Jordan won 3 in a row then won 3 in a row again. That's fucking unbelievable. Lebron is unfuckingbelievable don't get me wrong but he never had even 1 finals MVP killer performance so in the big games Jordan is still the goat. Jordan would have mentally and physically beat Craps James.

Lebron has been the best player on the planet since he got info the league but he won't surpass Jordan as goat. Maybe the younger generation will think so but they didn't watch Jordan. Even when the bad boys were beating Jordan's bulls Jordan was the baddest player on the planet.

Now I no longer think it's unfair for lebron to put together a dream team. Wade Durant Carmelo lebron bosh vs golden state

After last seasons finals? That guy did it all to win that series, he was unbelievable. They won two games because of Lebron, they would have been swept otherwise.
Man was I wrong looking back at all my comments

The NBA needs to classified as entertainment, not a sport. It's more rigged than professional wrestling.
Don't be a hater

I'm not, I'm being a realist. It's why I don't have a NBA team I follow. If I'm gonna watch something that's rigged, I'd rather watch WWE, it's far more entertaining
There's always someone who will say that every year. Let's see if ANYONE tomorrow complains about the officiating. Only dubs fans. Well they can cry us a river. They blew it. 3 games in a row. Curry went cold. They could have easily lost to okc but curry and Thompson caught fire. They certainly didn't catch fire in games 5-7

Don't be a hater

I'm not, I'm being a realist. It's why I don't have a NBA team I follow. If I'm gonna watch something that's rigged, I'd rather watch WWE, it's far more entertaining
On what basis do you say that? If the nba us rigged all pro sports are rigged.
It's not out of line when you see shady calls but this one seemed legit to me.

Now I will go back to rooting against James but hats off to the man. He shut us doubters up.

What is he 3 for 6 or 3 for 7? Pretty impressive either way.

Can lebron win 3 more?

Don't be a hater

Now I will go back to rooting against James but hats off to the man. He shut us doubters up.

Can lebron win 3 more?

Hopefully not. My problem with Lebron is he took the easy way out, he's a ring chaser. Although I admit ,after watchingt his series, I think he is still the best in the game.

Don't be a hater

Can lebron win 3 more?

Hopefully not. My problem with Lebron is he took the easy way out, he's a ring chaser. Although I admit ,after watchingt his series, I think he is still the best in the game.
He didn't go back to a Cleveland team that was stacked. It's not like Cleveland was great without him. But he did jump to Miami but I don't blame him. Cleveland didn't have its shit together. Had to rely too much on guys like verejao. So he went where he could win. It worked out for Cleveland. I can't wait to see what happens next year. Where will Durant go? How good will golden state be? They can't top this season except for the finals. Will they lose anyone?

Don't be a hater

Can lLebron win 3 more?

Doubtful! He needed GS to perform the biggest choke job in NBA history! "Thanks Draymond; ya gave it away! Got suspended for game 5 & ended up losing in 7 w/ a 3-1 lead! Ya Blew it & it couldn't have happened to a stupider team!" I put this on the coach as well; overplaying Curry to break Bulls' record at the end of the season didn't help! The Bulls actually rested players & lost 2 of the last 4 back in '96, but knucklehead Kerr wanted the record & the Championship! "Was it worth it?" :banana: :321:

Don't be a hater

There's always someone who will say that every year. Let's see if ANYONE tomorrow complains about the officiating. Only dubs fans. Well they can cry us a river. They blew it. 3 games in a row. Curry went cold. They could have easily lost to okc but curry and Thompson caught fire. They certainly didn't catch fire in games 5-7
Nah. I'm a Dubs fan and this game was officiated very well except for that one BS call that didnt matter against Curry.

And kyrie is only Scottie pippen in the sense that he's a team's 2nd best player. Otherwise they're not even remotely the same
I'd take Pippen any day over Kyrie.
I wouldn't. Not in today's NBA
Pippen would shut down most of of todays NBA players and thats just on the defensive side of the ball.

Pippen was a product of MJ,without him he was barely above average.

Don't be a hater

Can lLebron win 3 more?

Doubtful! He needed GS to perform the biggest choke job in NBA history! "Thanks Draymond; ya gave it away! Got suspended for game 5 & ended up losing in 7 w/ a 3-1 lead! Ya Blew it & it couldn't have happened to a stupider team!" I put this on the coach as well; overplaying Curry to break Bulls' record at the end of the season didn't help! The Bulls actually rested players & lost 2 of the last 4 back in '96, but knucklehead Kerr wanted the record & the Championship! "Was it worth it?" :banana: :321:
????

You think going for the record made them lose the Finals?

And kyrie is only Scottie pippen in the sense that he's a team's 2nd best player. Otherwise they're not even remotely the same
I'd take Pippen any day over Kyrie.
I wouldn't. Not in today's NBA
Pippen would shut down most of of todays NBA players and thats just on the defensive side of the ball.

Pippen was a product of MJ,without him he was barely above average.
I can see you never played a lick of basketball. MJ said Pippen made him what he was. Basically steel sharpened steel. Since MJ was in the league first of course he gave Pip some pointers but like I said from his own mouth Pippen made him better.

Forum List

Back