NBA Playoffs

That was a bullshit foul but I dont think it would have made a difference. The Dubs go back home and close the deal.
Lake Erie Monsters won the cup, the Tribe is in 1st place.......maybe the stars are aligning for CLE.
These last two games showed Golden State isn't invincible.
A win would be good riot control training preconvention.
OKC proved Golden State isn't invincible but look what happened to them once it went back to CA.
It's gonna be a knock down drag out fight.
And I'll be biting my nails all night long in my Cavs shirt with 8 other family members in a bar near a beach drinking beer and tequila in Cancun.
What a way to start my vacation!

My daughter said they were already celebrating the win in the Golden State before tipoff. Doh......
Never underestimate the power of motivation!
Or home court advantage.
Game 5 was where??
Warriors got bitchslapped.
Yea but no dreymont green. Had golden state won he'd be the MVP right now

I guess I was wrong for knocking lebron for firing his coach. It was clearly the right thing to do.

Lebron is goat. I said it was Jordon but I don't think lebron anywhere near done winning titles.

Had he lost I'd be giving lebron shit but can't anymore

Love a game seven. If you love sports, you have to be loving this NBA Finals. The drama, the play, what a series, what a game, what a season. Lebron living up to his billing, Irving finally becoming the player that Cleveland believe they had drafted. Curry, how hurt is he really, and Thompson upping his game for his Warriors. What a game, loving this.
One guy I know said he didn't like it because none of the games were close. He had to love game 7

OKC proved Golden State isn't invincible but look what happened to them once it went back to CA.
It's gonna be a knock down drag out fight.
And I'll be biting my nails all night long in my Cavs shirt with 8 other family members in a bar near a beach drinking beer and tequila in Cancun.
What a way to start my vacation!

My daughter said they were already celebrating the win in the Golden State before tipoff. Doh......
Never underestimate the power of motivation!
Or home court advantage.
Game 5 was where??
Warriors got bitchslapped.
No Dremont Green.
And he did so much in game 6. Eyeroll
In Cleveland! He played an MVP series. Unfortunately currys magic touch disappeared in all but 1 or 2 games.

Curry choked like lebron usually does. Maybe golden state like Seattle seahawks won't ever make it back. Maybe okc or spurs will win the west next year

You could've just as easily gave kyrie mvp
Kyrie didn't block that shot.

Kyrie is Scotty pippen. Don't forget lebron is jordan
So what? Kyrie hit that 3. And and he made several crazy ass shots in this game that are really low percentage shots. He was clutch all series and all playoffs really. I'm not saying he SHOULDVE gotten it, I'm just saying he could've

And kyrie is only Scottie pippen in the sense that he's a team's 2nd best player. Otherwise they're not even remotely the same

You could've just as easily gave kyrie mvp
Kyrie didn't block that shot.

Kyrie is Scotty pippen. Don't forget lebron is jordan
So what? Kyrie hit that 3. And and he made several crazy ass shots in this game that are really low percentage shots. He was clutch all series and all playoffs really. I'm not saying he SHOULDVE gotten it, I'm just saying he could've
I didn't think him or love could do it. Smartest thing they did was sit dellevadova the fuck down at the end of the bench. He was over his head

I'm looking at lebrons supporting cast and he didn't have very many weapons. I'm happy for Tristan Thompson Jr Smith and Richard Jefferson.

That was a fucking other worldly block by Lebron.
That was like when tayshaun Prince blocked Reggie Miller's shot. It won us the eastern conference title then we beat shaq and Kobe. That block won Cleveland the game.
No it wasnt like that at all. Did you see how high his head was when he blocked it?
I believe he can fly.

Omg lebrons stock just went up. I hope he stays in Cleveland. He has to now!

Forum List

Back