NBA Tonight

Notice Miami didnt even make the playoffs in the weak east without lebron?

But they would have if Bosh hadn't went out. Lebron makes a huge difference though; so I'm not arguing the larger point. But Miami was on the downhill, which imo is why he left; not because he wanted to win for Cleveland like he sells.
How was Miami on the down hill. This ought to be interesting.

Uh, did you not see the Heat get rocked by the largest per game average in NBA Finals history? Or was that just water over your brain? Ray Allen left and Wade was breaking down. Not to mention, there was an emerging riff between Lebron and Bosh. Haslem was gone. The Heat got rid of Miller. Battier was gone. Even James Jones was more negligible. When you're playing a past prime Birdman 40 minutes a game in a finals, you've got issues.

When Jordan retired the first time, the Bulls went from 57 wins to 55 wins. Cleveland was the worst team when Lebron was drafted, and they made the playoffs and to the finals. The year after Lebron left they had the worst record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is the fact(s) that Jordan jockers can never come to grips with; just what impact Jordan had on a team.
His impact was shown in the fact the Bulls didnt reach the Finals. It was also shown when a rusty Jordan came back at the end of the season and still almost got to the Finals.

Again, you don't know your history. The 94 Bulls make the championship instead of the Knicks if not for a bad call. Yes, Jordan was a difference maker. But he was not the dominant all encompassing presence that Jordan jockers pretend he was.
Again you show your casual fanship and lack of knowledge regarding the facts. They were a bad call from going back to the ECF's not the Finals.

Has anyone heard of that poll regarding who would win in a one-on-one between Jordan and Lebron?

34% picked Jordan.

They picked Jordan "now" over Lebron. Jordan at 52, playing Lebron now.

Notice Miami didnt even make the playoffs in the weak east without lebron?

But they would have if Bosh hadn't went out. Lebron makes a huge difference though; so I'm not arguing the larger point. But Miami was on the downhill, which imo is why he left; not because he wanted to win for Cleveland like he sells.
How was Miami on the down hill. This ought to be interesting.

Uh, did you not see the Heat get rocked by the largest per game average in NBA Finals? Or was that just water over your brain? Ray Allen left and Wade was breaking down. Not to mention, there was an emerging riff between Lebron and Bosh. Haslem was gone. The Heat got rid of Miller. Battier was gone. Even James Jones was more negligible. When you're laying past prime Birdman 40 minutes a game in a finals, you've got issues.
They got their asses beat by a Spurs team that played arguably the most perfect basketball anyone has seen in years. Who told you there was a riff between Lebron and Bosh? Wade says he feels better than he has in years. Why do haters refuse to believe Lebron wanted to win a chip for his home city?

The 86 C's would have crushed them. The injured 87 C's almost beat them, anyhow.
They never had a chance. Even the media at that time was talking in terms of the poor, injured Celtics, having to play this juggernaut of a Laker team.

The '87 Lakers, was the greatest team in NBA history.

Well, the media would never say anything untruthful lol. But they weren't really saying that with too much conviction. Nobody in their right mind would look past Larry Bird. The C's were all banged up though. Larry and DJ were the only ones in their top six that would have been playing if they were regular season games. Kevin McHale was playing on a broken foot against doctor's advice. They told him that his career would be shortened if he played, and they were right. The Chief was on two severely sprained ankles. Walton was just gone. And Ainge had bitten the injury bug with his ankles as well.

Again, you don't know your history. The 94 Bulls make the championship instead of the Knicks if not for a bad call. Yes, Jordan was a difference maker. But he was not the dominant all encompassing presence that Jordan jockers pretend he was.
This was the most dominant player in NBA history.

Well, the media would never say anything untruthful lol. But they weren't really saying that with too much conviction. Nobody in their right mind would look past Larry Bird. The C's were all banged up though. Larry and DJ were the only ones in their top six that would have been playing if they were regular season games. Kevin McHale was playing on a broken foot against doctor's advice. They told him that his career would be shortened if he played, and they were right. The Chief was on two severely sprained ankles. Walton was just gone. And Ainge had bitten the injury bug with his ankles as well.
Wouldn't of mattered if they were healthy, they still would've lost.

Has anyone heard of that poll regarding who would win in a one-on-one between Jordan and Lebron?

34% picked Jordan.

34% or them were obviously idiots. :laugh:

But the point is that there are a lot of stupid Jordan fans. They've been brainwashed. That's the just the percent of completely brainwashed minions. Most fanboys like yourself are living in a dream land of sorts. I doubt you even knew Bird had handed Jordan his ass 14 times in a row before I told you.

I cant speak on Wilt since that was way before my time.

I can respect the argument that Wilt is GOAT; but I just don't agree. He's probably better than Jordan for what it's worth. And that takes me back to the original point, it's only the fanboys who think the argument for GOAT is Lebron vs. MJ.

They got their asses beat by a Spurs team that played arguably the most perfect basketball anyone has seen in years. Who told you there was a riff between Lebron and Bosh? Wade says he feels better than he has in years. Why do haters refuse to believe Lebron wanted to win a chip for his home city?
You could tell the game right after the Heat win, the Heat had no chance to win the series.

The Spurs just opened up a can of whoop-ass.

34% picked Jordan.

34% or them were obviously idiots. :laugh:

But the point is that there are a lot of stupid Jordan fans. They've been brainwashed. That's the just the percent of completely brainwashed minions. Most fanboys like yourself are living in a dream land of sorts. I doubt you even knew Bird had handed Jordan his ass 14 times in a row before I told you.
Lots of MJ fans have been brainwashed. I am not one of them. I dont think MJ in his prime could beat Lebron one on one. He was too small. You still never proved Bird handed Jordan his ass. Bird is the one that described Jordan as god. Not the other way around. Like I said you suffer from great white hope syndrome. Its ok but just know I know.

Wouldn't of mattered if they were healthy, they still would've lost.

The hell it wouldn't. Flash back to 86; everyone said nobody, even a healthy Lakers would even have a chance vs. the C's that year. Look I believe that Magic's Lakers are easily the second greatest team ever. But in 86 the greatest team ever, the 86 C's was at the height of their powers. We're just lucky we got the two greatest teams ever to come along at that time. Even then, people were like, it's never gonna get better than this; just no way.

Lots of MJ fans have been brainwashed. I am not one of them. I dont think MJ in his prime could beat Lebron one on one. He was too small. You still never proved Bird handed Jordan his ass. Bird is the one that described Jordan as god. Not the other way around. Like I said you suffer from great white hope syndrome. Its ok but just know I know.
He cheated on defense playing the passing lanes instead of guarding a man, he was the 3rd best player on his college team, it took him 6 years in the league just to get relevant; Jordan isn't even in my top 10.

I cant speak on Wilt since that was way before my time.
I saw him play and there was many times I'd hear Chick Hearn go, "Ball into Wilt, slam dunk."

And Wilt would be still turning toward the hoop.
I envision Wilt as the Shaq of his time. The difference is he only had one other real challenger during his prime in Russell. Shaq played against a lot of great centers.

The hell it wouldn't. Flash back to 86; everyone said nobody, even a healthy Lakers would even have a chance vs. the C's that year. Look I believe that Magic's Lakers are easily the second greatest team ever. But in 86 the greatest team ever, the 86 C's was at the height of their powers. We're just lucky we got the two greatest teams ever to come along at that time. Even then, people were like, it's never gonna get better than this; just no way.
I will concede that was a good team.

Probably the 3rd best passing team of all time.

I envision Wilt as the Shaq of his time. The difference is he only had one other real challenger during his prime in Russell. Shaq played against a lot of great centers.
Wilt was Shaq with talent.

He was also the strongest player ever to play in the NBA. I liked the fact that nobody would fight him. Except for Ali.

Wilt also had 20,000 women.

He cheated on defense playing the passing lanes instead of guarding a man, he was the 3rd best player on his college team, it took him 6 years in the league just to get relevant; Jordan isn't even in my top 10.
You just lost me on that one. MJ was a lockdown defender. Yes he and Pippen played the passing lanes but know one in their right mind would say it took 6 years for him to be relevant or that he is not in their top ten.

Forum List

Back