NBA Tonight

Has anyone heard of that poll regarding who would win in a one-on-one between Jordan and Lebron?

34% picked Jordan.

They picked Jordan "now" over Lebron. Jordan at 52, playing Lebron now.
34% or them were obviously idiots. :laugh:

But the point is that there are a lot of stupid Jordan fans. They've been brainwashed. That's the just the percent of completely brainwashed minions. Most fanboys like yourself are living in a dream land of sorts. I doubt you even knew Bird had handed Jordan his ass 14 times in a row before I told you.
Lots of MJ fans have been brainwashed. I am not one of them. I dont think MJ in his prime could beat Lebron one on one. He was too small. You still never proved Bird handed Jordan his ass. Bird is the one that described Jordan as god. Not the other way around. Like I said you suffer from great white hope syndrome. Its ok but just know I know.

Dude, he was talking of Jordan's performance on a certain night. Jordan jockers pretend that Bird was making an admission of inferiortiy. As f'ing if, dude. The C's still won that game and swept the Bulls. Bird still owned Jordan the very next game in his house.

And of course a prime Jordan could have handled a prime Lebron. The dude was 6'6" and Lebron's post game is not that vaunted. But honestly, I don't have a dog in the fight on Lebron vs. Jordan. I think it's even; though I tend to give Jordan the edge cos of his freak athleticism and huge hands.

You just lost me on that one. MJ was a lockdown defender. Yes he and Pippen played the passing lanes but know one in their right mind would say it took 6 years for him to be relevant or that he is not in their top ten.
Jordan also got shutdown every time he played Michael Cooper.

I envision Wilt as the Shaq of his time. The difference is he only had one other real challenger during his prime in Russell. Shaq played against a lot of great centers.
Wilt was Shaq with talent.

He was also the strongest player ever to play in the NBA. I liked the fact that nobody would fight him. Except for Ali.

Wilt also had 20,000 women.
I know Al Attles and he told me the same thing about Wilt being strong. Its just hard for me to envision Wilt in the 90's NBA dominating like he did back then.

And of course a prime Jordan could have handled a prime Lebron. The dude was 6'6" and Lebron's post game is not that vaunted. But honestly, I don't have a dog in the fight on Lebron vs. Jordan. I think it's even; though I tend to give Jordan the edge cos of his freak athleticism and huge hands.
You don't consider Lebron athletic?

I know Al Attles and he told me the same thing about Wilt being strong. Its just hard for me to envision Wilt in the 90's NBA dominating like he did back then.
He'd do the same thing today as he would back then.

So would Russell. If you want proof of that, just look at Anthony Davis.

Has anyone heard of that poll regarding who would win in a one-on-one between Jordan and Lebron?

34% picked Jordan.

They picked Jordan "now" over Lebron. Jordan at 52, playing Lebron now.
34% or them were obviously idiots. :laugh:

But the point is that there are a lot of stupid Jordan fans. They've been brainwashed. That's the just the percent of completely brainwashed minions. Most fanboys like yourself are living in a dream land of sorts. I doubt you even knew Bird had handed Jordan his ass 14 times in a row before I told you.
Lots of MJ fans have been brainwashed. I am not one of them. I dont think MJ in his prime could beat Lebron one on one. He was too small. You still never proved Bird handed Jordan his ass. Bird is the one that described Jordan as god. Not the other way around. Like I said you suffer from great white hope syndrome. Its ok but just know I know.

Dude, he was talking of Jordan's performance on a certain night. Jordan jockers pretend that Bird was making an admission of inferiortiy. As f'ing if, dude. The C's still won that game and swept the Bulls. Bird still owned Jordan the very next game in his house.

Sound like he was admitting inferiority to me.

"He is the most exciting, awesome player in the game today. I think it's just God disguised as Michael Jordan."
-Larry Bird

You must be crazy if you think MJ would be able to stop Lebron one on one.

Last edited:
You just lost me on that one. MJ was a lockdown defender. Yes he and Pippen played the passing lanes but know one in their right mind would say it took 6 years for him to be relevant or that he is not in their top ten.
Jordan also got shutdown every time he played Michael Cooper.
That was a young MJ. An MJ that didnt have a team that could compete against the Lakers.

Here's all the NBA teams that would've beaten any of the '90's Bulls teams:

• '87 Lakers
  • '86 Celtics
  • '77 Trailblazers
  • '70 Knicks
  • '71 Bucks
  • '72 Lakers
  • '67 Warriors

Yeah nobody shutdown Jordan. Joe Dumars did the best at containing him, but no one shut him down. Ever.

Forum List

Back