NBA Tonight

Who's going to win tomorrow?
I hope the Clips even though they may get blown out. I want them to play my Dubs because they hate each other.

The Clippers have a lot of pressure on them to win tomorrow. If they lose Chris Paul is going to be considered king of the first round. I agree Dubs Clips would be the best series.

When Jordan retired the first time, the Bulls went from 57 wins to 55 wins. Cleveland was the worst team when Lebron was drafted, and they made the playoffs and to the finals. The year after Lebron left they had the worst record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And? Is that supposed to mean Lebron is better than Jordan? He is not.

I never stated that, I just stated a fact, you are free to draw any conclusion from that.

I define shut down as 6 pts or more below your season average.
Shutdown meaning not doing what you usually do and not doing it, when you usually do it.

No shut down means shut down completely as in render him totally ineffective.
Actually I have to go with this definition for everyone else not MJ. I just wanted to be fair since I have never seen anyone shutdown MJ.

Even Jordan's bad games were good.

When Jordan retired the first time, the Bulls went from 57 wins to 55 wins. Cleveland was the worst team when Lebron was drafted, and they made the playoffs and to the finals. The year after Lebron left they had the worst record.

I never stated that, I just stated a fact, you are free to draw any conclusion from that.

Ok, it sounded like you were building a case for Lebron. My point was there are many things that go into consideration in determining who is better. Personally Ive seen them both play, and there's no question in my mind Jordan had a bigger impact.

Like I say, I can see it going either way. I personally pick Jordan for one vs. one. But the case is especially there for LBJ if you're taking into account a player's effect on a team.

Forum List

Back