NBC admits to doctoring Zimmerman 911 call

What nbc did or did not do has little relevance on why a 17 yr old that had committed no crime and did nothing to indicate he was intending on committing a crime was followed in the dark and rain by a man with a gun and shot dead...just sayin
It does though paint a distorted view of what happened that night and takes the media away from doing what they are supposed to do report the news into the dangerous realm of trying to shape the news and create it.

What nbc did or did not do has little relevance on why a 17 yr old that had committed no crime and did nothing to indicate he was intending on committing a crime was followed in the dark and rain by a man with a gun and shot dead...just sayin

It is very relevant. They intentionally flamed public opinion. This is a national network, not some podunk website. They need to be held to a high standard.

A lib neg'd me on this. Here's your money shot.

Surely they would never do that. This just has to be wrong.
They told us Zimmerman was a racist and he must be one for stating "He is up to no good. He is black."

That is what racists say.

Turns out the "He is black" was in reference to the 911 caller asking what the guy looked like and that was not anywhere near when Zimmerman stated "He is up to no good" and they deleted the parts where the 911 operator was asking him what he was doing and also Zimmerman added "it appears" in there which was deleted.

The call was spliced up to fit their agenda.
And you folks ate it all up.
Prayers and thoughts to the Martin family as they are being taken advantage of.
Sad, very sad.

If they did that, it was reprehensible and the people responsible should be fired.

Still doesn't take away from the fact Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid.

The lamestream media has become a enemy to us people...they CAN'T be trusted..look what Dan Rather did with Bush's military records.

I'm just surprised they didn't get anyone else KILLED over all this mess they stirred up with the help of the progressive-Democrats

There's a 50 year old dead guy in Sanford that would disagree with that.

Attacking someone isn't a crime?
There's no PROOF that he did.

You only want to believe that he did.

They told us Zimmerman was a racist and he must be one for stating "He is up to no good. He is black."

Turns out the "He is black" was in reference to the 911 caller asking what the guy looked like and that was not anywhere near when Zimmerman stated "He is up to no good" and they deleted the parts where the 911 operator was asking him what he was doing and also Zimmerman added "it appears" in there which was deleted.

Sad, very sad.
You know what...you're right.

The case is closed folks.

Let Zimmerman go a free man.

He's innocent you see.

Bottom line: this is a tragic senseless killing.
But I am the only one here that sees it like this:
COULD BE: Zimmerman had his gun out and Martin felt threatened by it and attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him.
COULD BE: Martin attacked him from behind.
COULD BE: Zimmerman shot him as Martin was just standing there.
COULD BE: ANY DAMN THING AS NONE OF US WERE THERE.

I am one of the few here with an open mind.
Witnesses state Martin was armed with a full can and hit Zimmerman with it.
But I have not read their statements and not heard their testimony.
And no one else here has either.
An open mind is needed. Most of those here are not qualified nor do they have the moral discipline to be an IMPARTIAL jurist.

Sad, very sad.

If they did that, it was reprehensible and the people responsible should be fired.

Still doesn't take away from the fact Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid.

Were you there?
If I hit you in the back of the head with a full can of energy drink would I be unarmed?
What would you do if you were armed with a gun and I hit you with a full can of 22 oz energy drink?
Let me keep doing it and lay your gun down?
Not saying that is what happened but if that is the way it happened what do you do?

Attacking someone isn't a crime?
There's no PROOF that he did.

You only want to believe that he did.

There is NO proof police are corrupt down there but you called them that.
There is NO proof Zimmerman is a racist but you called him one.
There is NO proof Zimmerman is guilty of anything but you want him to do 30 years.

You do not give a damn about proof. Your mind was made up as soon as the media declared it a "white versus black" crime.
I ask for proof FROM BOTH SIDES.
You could care less about any proof.

There is NO proof Zimmerman is guilty of anything but you want him to do 30 years.

You do not give a damn about proof. Your mind was made up as soon as the media declared it a "white versus black" crime.

There IS PROOF that Zimmerman used the racial epitaph "COON" while referring to Martin.

There IS PROOF that Zimmerman has a HISTORY of violence.

There IS PROOF that Zimmerman has a HISTORY of calling the police to report "suspicious black men" in his neighborhood.

But you keep on spouting your lies...it suits you.

Sad, very sad.
You know what...you're right.

The case is closed folks.

Let Zimmerman go a free man.

He's innocent you see.

He IS innocent until proven guilty.
Very troubling that you do not have a clue as to what the law is in this country.
YOU are the one calling this a CLOSED case.
I want an impartial jury and a trial if he is indicted.
You do not understand due process and the law because you are prejudiced.
Plenty of black on black killings where no charges are brought and where are you calling for arrests on those cases?
Plenty of witnesses on those cases Marc and you know why they can not prosecute any of those black on black killings. You know damn well why those guys are never prosecuted.
FEAR AND INTIMIDATION. Witnesses are afraid to testify.
You know I am right.
No trial on those cases yet you give them a free pass.
Because they look like you and whitey can not be blamed on those cases

There IS PROOF that Zimmerman used the racial epitaph "COON" while referring to Martin.

There IS PROOF that Zimmerman has a HISTORY of calling the police to report "suspicious black men" in his neighborhood.

Punk is what was said. You know it, I know it and the world knows it.
Martin has a history of drug use and burglary so your prejudice is exposed once again, your double standard once again at work.
I was the FIRST to report that Zimmerman is a wannabe cop. "black men" is false though. There is NO evidence of that. NBC tried to paint that as true but they admitted their fraud yesterday.
Calling the police as a nuisance does not make one a killer and is proof of nothing.
As hard as you try Marc, you can never polish a TURD. Your case, or lack of one, is a turd.
Let the evidence be sifted through by AN IMPARTIAL JURY.
You ain't it and do not even understand the law of due process.

This 'proof'.... did it come from NBC? Cuz if it did... it's as tainted as the 911 lie. I have seen no 'proof' of the 'coon' thing, I have seen no evidence of him calling the police to report 'suspicious black men'..... His background is irrelevant - as is Martins.

LIAR...Martin has NO police record.

Produce it please.

Lots of ppl under 18 have a history of burglary and drug use and no police record.

Your mind was made up once the media told you to react emotionally to a white vs black story. The last thing you care about is the facts.

I'm with the OP, we don't know.

LIAR...Martin has NO police record.

Produce it please.

Lots of ppl under 18 have a history of burglary and drug use and no police record.

Your mind was made up once the media told you to react emotionally to a white vs black story. The last thing you care about is the facts.

I'm with the OP, we don't know.
On the other hand, Zimmerman has a police record, which includes ASSAULT on POLICE OFFICERS. Not to mention he has a HISTORY of violence, domestic abuse cases, etc. To top it off with icing, he's a notorious 911 caller of "suspicious black men" so much so the local dispatchers know him on a first name basis.

I mean, there really is no comparison here. Everything we know so far points to this man being a liar. It's not rocket science.

But alas, it's YOU who have your mind made up from long time, so it makes no sense "preaching" to you.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back