NBC celebrates teacher who groomed anti gun parkland students

Oh. An idiot. Should have guessed.

Translation..."I got nothin' so I call names. OR do you not want America to be able to protect itself? Study 'mutual assured destruction' and try not to wet your panties.

I have a God given right to own Bouncing Bettys. They are old, but they have sentimental value.

Do your Bouncing Bettys talk to urge you to kill people?

I have no problem with activism. I do have a problem focusing the activism on the completely wrong solution to the problem.
Being a fox Rush dupe, I doubt very very much you know what they want.....
He’s right and you’re a dope.
Guns aren’t the problem, dope. The focus of activism should be on the cultural issues motivating and creating the shooters.
Dope.

Right. We just need to solve all mental problems. That shouldn't be hard.
At least focus on them as the problem. Duh. We have crazy people who want to mass murder so it’s important that we outlaw fracking.

I have no problem with activism. I do have a problem focusing the activism on the completely wrong solution to the problem.
Guns aren’t the problem, dope. The focus of activism should be on the cultural issues motivating and creating the shooters.
Dope.

At least focus on them as the problem. Duh. We have crazy people who want to mass murder so it’s important that we outlaw fracking.
Or cut the pander to the rich GOP BS and join the modern world.... Poverty and stress cause craziness.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract viewers, not make people turn their attention to other networks.
God bless you always!!!
Holly
P.S. If demon possessed people have no intention of laying down their guns, why should those with only self defense on their minds be any different?

Translation..."I got nothin' so I call names. OR do you not want America to be able to protect itself? Study 'mutual assured destruction' and try not to wet your panties.

I have a God given right to own Bouncing Bettys. They are old, but they have sentimental value.

No, but if I have the constitutional right to own military grade weapons, I have a right to own military grade weapons. I want a couple RPG too.

Dope.

That won't stop all shootings. Isn't that one of your favorite remarks?

Dope.

WTF are you talking about?

Dope.

Try to keep up.

Dope.

Try to keep up.
You need to be clearer.

Try to keep up.
You need to be clearer.

Get a grownup to explain it to you.

No, but if I have the constitutional right to own military grade weapons, I have a right to own military grade weapons. I want a couple RPG too.

I want a 50 cal full auto

I want a 50 cal full auto
Me too, but on top of an Abrams tank. Great for urban commuting.

Forum List

Back