NBC celebrates teacher who groomed anti gun parkland students

Guns aren’t the problem, dope. The focus of activism should be on the cultural issues motivating and creating the shooters.
Yet the developed nations which severely regulated handguns and military style semi automatic rifles have much lower rates of school massacres, which indicates that firearm possession is indeed the problem.
Guns don't shoot themselves and most nations don't have the cultural dynamics we do. No comparison. Its about the people who shoot the guns and that is where the activism needs to be focused. Aiming at guns is a political marxist scam.

Guns aren’t the problem, dope. The focus of activism should be on the cultural issues motivating and creating the shooters.
Yet the developed nations which severely regulated handguns and military style semi automatic rifles have much lower rates of school massacres, which indicates that firearm possession is indeed the problem.

They're coming for your guns, Pakeha. You're screwed.

Greg

This has nothing to do with religion and nothing to do with marxism. And "grooming"? As in grown men running around trying to entice little girls and boys and teenage girls and boys to have sex? What a nation of fools we have become.

Another far left drone debunked narrative being run.

Then again how many school shootings happened before they became safe zones.

I have no problem with activism. I do have a problem focusing the activism on the completely wrong solution to the problem.
Being a fox Rush dupe, I doubt very very much you know what they want.....
He’s right and you’re a dope.
Dope.

Right. We just need to solve all mental problems. That shouldn't be hard.

Oh. An idiot. Should have guessed.

Translation..."I got nothin' so I call names. OR do you not want America to be able to protect itself? Study 'mutual assured destruction' and try not to wet your panties.

I have a God given right to own Bouncing Bettys. They are old, but they have sentimental value.

Exemplementary teacher.He deserves a medal. We need lots more teachers like him.

Except unless he was grooming students to take up a conservative stance, then he would be a child abuser and vile miscreant of the highest order! Oh but wait, if the teacher did that, the school board would fire him anyway!

Exemplementary teacher.He deserves a medal. We need lots more teachers like him.

Except unless he was grooming students to take up a conservative stance, then he would be a child abuser and vile miscreant of the highest order! Oh but wait, if the teacher did that, the school board would fire him anyway!

Oh shut up.

NBC Nightly News credited a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher for “grooming” the anti-gun Parkland student activists who’ve become the faces of the establishment’s latest gun control push.
NBC Celebrates Teacher Who ‘Groomed’ Anti-Gun Parkland Students
---------------------

What else is new the libtards of insanity act again...

Great article! Had to laugh when the "groomer/teacher" is claiming that he only wants .................drum roll.............common sense gun laws. Right. Kiss my ass.

Right. Let me know when these people just wanting "common sense gun laws" actually attain them. No matter what you give, they will always just want more because laws do not stop bad behavior, no gun law will ever stop all gun violence, so when the shootings continue, they will just keep saying the existing laws aren't enough.

Then if they ever get all guns banned and then crime actually increases like in every other country it has been tried, the Libtards will be in shock and awe that they've been lied to all these years. But then, we will all be left defenseless.

Assault style weapons are inanimate objects, moron. Gun grabbers are nutty.
Nukes are inanimate too. Let's reduce restrictions on nukes, they don't kill anyone.

No, idiot, nukes are dropped by people who WANT to kill lots of people. Nukes don't load themselves in planes and fly over populated areas! As far as restrictions, look how much good they did with Iran and North Korea.

I have no problem with activism. I do have a problem focusing the activism on the completely wrong solution to the problem.
Dope.

And kicking in every door in America and forcing 50 million Americans to give up 270,000,000 guns (estimated value equaling 300 billion dollars) while making them all felons for keeping them will be easy.

Or has no one but me noticed that the rise in mental illness in this country has exactly matched the rise of liberalism and extremist leftism?

Dope.

And kicking in every door in America and forcing 50 million Americans to give up 270,000,000 guns while making them all felons for keeping them will be easy.

Or has no one noticed that the rise in mental illness in this country has exactly matched the rise of liberalism and extremist leftism?

Again with your gun confiscation fantasy. You should talk to your therapist about that.

Oh shut up.

TRANSLATION: Right on the mark! And I've got nothing to say to counter it!

Oh shut up.

You're right. You're an idiot, and nothing I can say will change that.

Dope.

And kicking in every door in America and forcing 50 million Americans to give up 270,000,000 guns while making them all felons for keeping them will be easy.

Or has no one noticed that the rise in mental illness in this country has exactly matched the rise of liberalism and extremist leftism?

Again with your gun confiscation fantasy. You should talk to your therapist about that.

• 1911, Turkey
  • Established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, were rounded up and exterminated. Search Armenian Genocide.
  • 1929, Soviet Union
  • Established gun control. In 1937, about 2million dissidents, including 30000 military officers, were rounded up and imprisoned or executed. Search The Great Purges
  • 1935, China
  • Established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents were rounded up and exterminated.
  • 1938, Germany
  • Established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, leaving a populace unable to defend itself against the Gestapo and SS. Hundreds of thousands died as a result.
  • “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country." - Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler's Table Talk 1941-44: His Private Conversations, Second Edition, Pg. 425-426.
  • 1956, Cambodia
  • Established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, 1-2 million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. SPECIAL NOTE: The law was passed in 1956, but was not used for 20 years. But it WAS used.
  • 1964, Guatemala
  • Established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
  • 1970, Uganda
  • Established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. The total dead are said to be 2-3 million.
  • 1996, Australia
  • In 1996, with the homicide rate at 1.6/100000, The National Firearms Agreement was signed into law. Australians were forced by the new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. By 2002, the homicide rate had risen to 1.8/100000. Since then, the rate has steadily declined(as well as the USA and other developed countries) to 1.2/100000 for the 2008 - 10 period. Theoretically, if gun confiscation reduced murder(or other violent crime), rates should have immediately dropped and remained lower.

Oh shut up.

You're right. You're an idiot, and nothing I can say will change that.

nose_picking_1O1_by_NikkiNix.jpg

I see your brain is stuck in reverse again with nothing left but ad hominem attacks as always.

You must really enjoy proving that you are a dumbass!

Those places with severely regulated handguns have lower rates of schools, much less school massacres.

Forum List

Back